Florida man begs for donations

Why can't I be stupid, only you are allowed to be stupid.

Bush? Okay, Carter and Obama got ambassadors killed, Carter got our ambassador killed in Afghanistan, and now Biden got 13 marines killed in afghanistan. Seems like Afghanistan is a mess that Democrats really fuck up.

Obama sent an openly gay man into the part of the world where the least tolerant homophobes are. Not only was our Ambassador openly gay, in a Moslem hell hole, and it was every bit a hell hole. Not only was Obama and Hillary so stupid that they sent an openly gay man into the wolf's den, his name was Christopher, which pretty much translates into, The Bearer of Christ. Imagine the complete stupidity to send an openly gay man named Christopher into the Moslems lawless, stronghold! There is no dumber foreign policy decision in our history.

And just to show how much I know, and how I am not partisan, I will educate you on the stupidity of Bush, and you for not being smart enough to know. Bush sr certainly was stupid, for a CIA, and president. Bush Sr. appointed a woman to be ambassador to Iraq, which when SHE told an ARAB not to do something, not to attack Kuwait, that Arab, to save face, had to do the opposite and attack Kuwait.

Any person with a tiny bit of knowledge of the Middle East knows that a woman can not speak to a man let alone tell him what to do. Which is clear if you read history such as the history Israel, Golda Meier, Moshe Dayan, and the King of Jordan.

Bush forced Saddam to save face.

Either way, we need to kick you democrats out of this country and the bush family with you.
Who was it that got 4,400 soldiers killed in a search for WMDs that we knew weren`t there?
4,400 in Iraq vs. 4 in Benghazi.

There's an old adage about arguing with idiots & it applies perfectly to progbots like these lemmings:
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with experience

TDS is so overpowering for the lefties on this board that they have completely lost most higher brain function
Read this yesterday and saved it. I'll probably post it a bunch.

It illustrates a technique I use when fucking with the morons here. When they get to the point that they are incapable of employing reason in a conversation, I just shrug my shoulders and say "Okay. You win". Kind of like the lion in this story does. It works every........single.............time.

Wisdom.

Fable: DON'T ARGUE WITH DONKEYS

The donkey said to the tiger:

- "The grass is blue".
The tiger replied:
- "No, the grass is green."
The discussion heated up, and the two decided to submit him to arbitration, and for this they went before the lion, the King of the Jungle.
Already before reaching the forest clearing, where the lion was sitting on his throne, the donkey began to shout:
- "His Highness, is it true that the grass is blue?".
The lion replied:
- "True, the grass is blue."
The donkey hurried and continued:
- "The tiger disagrees with me and contradicts and annoys me, please punish him."
The king then declared:
- "The tiger will be punished with 5 years of silence."
The donkey jumped cheerfully and went on his way, content and repeating:
- "The Grass Is Blue"...
The tiger accepted his punishment, but before he asked the lion:
- "Your Majesty, why have you punished me?, after all, the grass is green."
The lion replied:
- "In fact, the grass is green."
The tiger asked:
- "So why are you punishing me?".
The lion replied:
- "That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green.
The punishment is because it is not possible for a brave and intelligent creature like you to waste time arguing with a donkey, and on top of that come and bother me with that question."
The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who does not care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on arguments that don't make sense...
There are people who, no matter how much evidence and evidence we present to them, are not in the capacity to understand, and others are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and all they want is to be right even if they are not.

When ignorance screams, intelligence is silent. Your peace and quiet are worth more. ??

Who was it that got 4,400 soldiers killed in a search for WMDs that we knew weren`t there?
4,400 in Iraq vs. 4 in Benghazi.
Who got a Gay ambassador with the name Christopher, the bearer of christ, in an intolerant moslem terrorist stronghold?

WMD's, we all know the democrats pushed that narrative, plenty posts here quoting the democrats saying so.

The Democrats, today is the issue.

13 more dead that need not of died.
The ukraine over ran with thousands dead

Who got a Gay ambassador with the name Christopher, the bearer of christ, in an intolerant moslem terrorist stronghold?

WMD's, we all know the democrats pushed that narrative, plenty posts here quoting the democrats saying so.

The Democrats, today is the issue.

13 more dead that need not of died.
The ukraine over ran with thousands dead
After Hans Blix and his team of weapons inspectors searched over 700 sites and found nothing, there was no reason to attack Iraq. One man and only one man was responsible for that fiasco. Actually, there was no justification for an invasion even if there was WMDs. We have them too. WTF is a moslem? :abgg2q.jpg:

After Hans Blix and his team of weapons inspectors searched over 700 sites and found nothing, there was no reason to attack Iraq. One man and only one man was responsible for that fiasco. Actually, there was no justification for an invasion even if there was WMDs. We have them too. WTF is a moslem? :abgg2q.jpg:
Moslem, if you dont know you dont know history.

Hans Blix blew up a whole bunch of stuff, what did he blow up.

Saddam lost the war, agreed to surrender terms, when saddam decided he would no longer abide by those terms he violated the surrender hence saddam decided to risk continuing the war.

No WMD's, except for the WMD's used on his own peoplr.

Yet, Biden and the Democrats surrendered,

false. donny made a deal & dark brandon kept it.

leaving behind Americans, leaving billions of dollars in weapons behind, weapons the terrorists used to kill 13 Marines murdered.

every american knew to get the fuck out ... howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... that does not change the fact that war is not glamorius & very expensive one way or the other.

Just like Benghazi, not Biden's and Obama's fault,

BENGHAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... dusted that one off, 'eh? of course it wasn't their fault.

democrats with their fake news are pathetic,

FSTV-Fox-News-Magnet (1).jpg

you should get out of this country, and if you are already out, you should give us all that technology that you enjoy.

whiner.

America was never not great? Even during slavery? Now you are simply contradicting yourself.

sounds like you're CONtradicting donny.

And our Ambassador to Libya, killed in Benghazi, CNN tells you that is Trump's fault as well, right?

actually amb. stevens' family went in front of congress & told the (R) majority that benghazi was being politized; & that he was where he WANTED to be, etc. gee whiz, who was responsible for that there politization? & it seems like you just goosestepped in it how many yrs later, as if your alternative facts will hold up?

He can't touch the nest egg he's conned from the rubes.

More, more. Keep giving. Put in on a credit card if you need to. You can help me save America from Satan.

I love you. You're very special.
Naturally you contributed no money to biden, right?

Thats called letting oghets carry your water for you

Such a nice rant that rings of bigotry,

it does? how so. it's the fundies who have ruled foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............. actually they have much in common with the christofascists in this country who support the subjugation of females, & wanna put homogays back in the closet - some actually have called for the death of 'em too.

certainly you have nothing in common with those stone age peoples

i do with the females.

actually amb. stevens' family went in front of congress & told the (R) majority that benghazi was being politized; & that he was where he WANTED to be, etc. gee whiz, who was responsible for that there politization? & it seems like you just goosestepped in it how many yrs later, as if your alternative facts will hold up?
Why dont you quote my alternative facts. Alternative facts, thank you for projecting what you are stating, for now I dont have to think at all or respond, you have told me, you have projected, you are presenting alternative facts. Goosestepping, that would be you trying to repeat the editorial and opinions of others. Go ahead, quote whatever fact you think is alternative. I doubt you will quote anything of mine cause you are pretty confused.

I am sure Ambassador Christopher Stevens had a job he wanted, that of being an ambassador.

If Ambassador Christopher Stevens was were he wanted to be, where Moslems kill Americans, Gay people, and anybody named after Jesus Christ. Stevens wanted to be in Benghazi? The hottest terrorists spot in North Africa, Then Stevens had no idea where he was or was extremely ignorant, if not outright stupid.

I guess we can call that a suicide.

If Ambassador Christopher Stevens was were he wanted to be, where Moslems kill Americans, Gay people, and anybody named after Jesus Christ. Stevens wanted to be in Benghazi? The hottest terrorists spot in North Africa, Then Stevens had no idea where he was or was extremely ignorant, if not outright stupid.

I guess we can call that a suicide.

In Letter to Friends, Slain U.S. Ambassador Expressed Hope​

BY HARVEY MORRIS SEPTEMBER 12, 2012 8:16 AM

In a catch-up e-mail to family and friends, Mr. Stevens described his first six weeks back in Libya, a country he knew well, this time as the U.S. ambassador.

“The whole atmosphere has changed for the better,” he wrote. “People smile more and are much more open with foreigners. Americans, French and British are enjoying unusual popularity. Let’s hope it lasts!”

On Wednesday, a Libyan official said that Mr. Stevens and three other embassy employees were killed in an attack on their car, after militants stormed a consular building in Benghazi to protest an American film they said insulted the Prophet Muhammad.

Mr. Stevens was aware of the risks in the country, where he had already served as deputy chief of mission during the regime of Muammar al-Qaddafi.

J. Christopher Stevens, an Arabic speaker, was the U.S. administration’s point man during the Libyan revolution, operating from Rome and later Libya itself, where he served as special representative to the Libyan Transitional National Council.

In July, Chris said he was excited about the prospect of forthcoming Libyan elections and of showing Sen. John McCain around town during a visit.

He had got into the habit of a daily run through “our somewhat rural neighborhood of goat farms and olive groves and vineyards” and had tracked down his old tennis coach, Mohamed, for a weekly match.

“All in all, it’s great to be back,”
he wrote, “especially in the ‘new Libya,’ as people here are saying.”

Mr. Stevens’ introduction to the Middle East was as a Peace Corps volunteer in Morocco where he taught English in the Atlas Mountains. A former lawyer, he entered the Foreign Service in 1991 at the age of 31.

He took a year off from diplomacy in 2010 to study at the National War College. After the Arab Spring erupted, he was a natural choice to reinforce the State Department’s presence in the region given his knowledge of Libya.
In Letter to Friends, Slain U.S. Ambassador Expressed Hope

your welcome for those pesky & truth filled facts as well.

In Letter to Friends, Slain U.S. Ambassador Expressed Hope​

BY HARVEY MORRIS SEPTEMBER 12, 2012 8:16 AM

In a catch-up e-mail to family and friends, Mr. Stevens described his first six weeks back in Libya, a country he knew well, this time as the U.S. ambassador.

“The whole atmosphere has changed for the better,” he wrote. “People smile more and are much more open with foreigners. Americans, French and British are enjoying unusual popularity. Let’s hope it lasts!”

On Wednesday, a Libyan official said that Mr. Stevens and three other embassy employees were killed in an attack on their car, after militants stormed a consular building in Benghazi to protest an American film they said insulted the Prophet Muhammad.

Mr. Stevens was aware of the risks in the country, where he had already served as deputy chief of mission during the regime of Muammar al-Qaddafi.

J. Christopher Stevens, an Arabic speaker, was the U.S. administration’s point man during the Libyan revolution, operating from Rome and later Libya itself, where he served as special representative to the Libyan Transitional National Council.

In July, Chris said he was excited about the prospect of forthcoming Libyan elections and of showing Sen. John McCain around town during a visit.

He had got into the habit of a daily run through “our somewhat rural neighborhood of goat farms and olive groves and vineyards” and had tracked down his old tennis coach, Mohamed, for a weekly match.

“All in all, it’s great to be back,”
he wrote, “especially in the ‘new Libya,’ as people here are saying.”

Mr. Stevens’ introduction to the Middle East was as a Peace Corps volunteer in Morocco where he taught English in the Atlas Mountains. A former lawyer, he entered the Foreign Service in 1991 at the age of 31.

He took a year off from diplomacy in 2010 to study at the National War College. After the Arab Spring erupted, he was a natural choice to reinforce the State Department’s presence in the region given his knowledge of Libya.
In Letter to Friends, Slain U.S. Ambassador Expressed Hope

your welcome for those pesky & truth filled facts as well.
And yet, none of what you posted changes my facts, The Democrats got an openly gay Ambassador killed in the worst moslem terrorist stronghold in north africa.

Yes, openly gay, the name christopher, in a part of a country that does not tolerate either.

And on 9/11

Democrats are that dumb

And yet, none of what you posted changes my facts,

of course i did.

The Democrats got an openly gay Ambassador killed in the worst moslem terrorist stronghold in north africa.

Yes, openly gay, the name christopher, in a part of a country that does not tolerate either.

you seem to CONveniently forget that he was exactly where he wanted to be .... for years & years he was smack damn in the ME.

AND he wasn't in the military where he had no choice as to where he was going to do his job. holy crap - what is wrong with you?

And on 9/11

what the fuck does 9/11 hafta do with this?

Democrats are that dumb

lol ... you're certifiable.

of course i did.

you seem to CONveniently forget that he was exactly where he wanted to be .... for years & years he was smack damn in the ME.

AND he wasn't in the military where he had no choice as to where he was going to do his job. holy crap - what is wrong with you?

what the fuck does 9/11 hafta do with this?

lol ... you're certifiable.
9/11 is the date this happened

You seem to have a real problem accepting the fact that the Democrats got an openly gay ambassador murdered by sending him to a moslem terrorist hell hole.

And of all the days it happened, sounds like a terrorist celebration to beat all others, murdering an US ambassador on the anniversary of 9/11

So Trump controlled the price of a barrel of oil and George Washington controlled the airports at Valley Forge. It`s no wonder that he likes really stupid people. He`ll be charged with Wire Fraud for bilking the Deplorables out of $280 million dollars and you won`t be getting a refund.
Everything bad you blamed on Trump.

When there was nothing bad, you made up shit to be mad about. HE SAID DRINK BLEACH!!

fuck off.

Forum List

Back