Florida is swamped by disease outbreaks as quackery replaces science

Curious how the left is always quick to blame americans who question the government, while ignored the 80 million invaders that dont have so much as a flu shot.

The invaders could be classified as biological weapons individually on that alone.

If Lincoln had the ability to see the future, I think he would`ve cut all of these southern states loose. Now we`re stuck with them. :icon_cry:
You're half right. There is a problem with the southern states. Lincoln did try to fix it.

---Abraham Lincoln Tried to Resettle Free Black Americans in the Caribbean---

But now, with an entirely preventable outbreak of measles spreading across Florida, medical experts are questioning if quackery really has become official health policy in the nation’s third most-populous state.

As the highly contagious disease raged in a Broward county elementary school, Ladapo, a politically appointed acolyte of Florida’s far-right governor Ron DeSantis, wrote to parents telling them it was perfectly fine for parents to continue to send in their unvaccinated children.

This is what happens when you appoint political stooges to important positions. How many people will this cretin kill before they sack him ?
wait, you are deflecting what brought the measles and the outbreak=Dem policies to let people without health checks in the country, and even knowing of health issues still letting them travel and purposely sending them to specific states and regions like biological weapons. Biden's regime are terrorists technically using biological weapons like he did to get elected.
🤒🤦😏

wait, you are deflecting what brought the measles and the outbreak=Dem policies to let people without health checks in the country, and even knowing of health issues still letting them travel and purposely sending them to specific states and regions like biological weapons. Biden's regime are terrorists technically using biological weapons like he did to get elected.
🤒🤦😏
But you types whine about offering these people healthcare. You cant have it both ways.

But now, with an entirely preventable outbreak of measles spreading across Florida, medical experts are questioning if quackery really has become official health policy in the nation’s third most-populous state.

As the highly contagious disease raged in a Broward county elementary school, Ladapo, a politically appointed acolyte of Florida’s far-right governor Ron DeSantis, wrote to parents telling them it was perfectly fine for parents to continue to send in their unvaccinated children.

This is what happens when you appoint political stooges to important positions. How many people will this cretin kill before they sack him ?
Yeah I really don't understand Joseph Ladapo. The only explanation is his judgements are just politically motivated. A Surgeon General should make judgement calls based on science not on what is politically correct for Florida.

But you types whine about offering these people healthcare. You cant have it both ways.
letting countries empty their mental hospitals, prisons, hospitals on us while we empty our prisons and mental hospitals and put viral infected people in nursing homes is something only seen in a badly written Batman sequal. It's just insane, which means the inmates are running the Country (Asylum)-literally!.

Yeah I really don't understand Joseph Ladapo. The only explanation is his judgements are just politically motivated. A Surgeon General should make judgement calls based on science not on what is politically correct for Florida.
Most Nigerian's do not believe in having kids vaccinated. Ladapo is from Nigeria.

No chance unvaccinated ILLEGAL immigrants from across the world had anything to do with it?

Yeah, about that, Tom.

Meanwhile, two more of my acquaintances passed from what is being called "turbo cancer". One was dx in Dec and gone in late Feb.

Gosh, wonder what's causing all these aggressive cancers???
Science once told me not to worry about OxyContin.

I guess it’s ok to question science, many forgot that.

Does it ever occur to you to do some fact-checking before you run with a newspaper story? Medical and other news sources put the number of measles cases in Florida so far this year at 9-12. On what planet does this constitute "raging across the state", "outbreak," etc.?

When I was a kid, just about every kid in my school got measles at one time or another, and I never knew anyone who even got seriously sick from them, much less died from them.

And I'm just guessing that you couldn't care less about the tens of thousands of unvaccinated illegals who are crossing our border each month, right? Right?

You're the same guy who posted that obscene, misleading post about Reagan's daughter being molested in the History forum.

This is what happens when you appoint political stooges to important positions. How many people will this cretin kill before they sack him mAYBE
Maybe concentrate on your own country?

Rise in UK measles cases causing concern

4 May 2023
By James Gallagher,Health and science correspondent
[...]
A "very concerning" rise in the number of people catching measles in the UK has been reported by health officials.

The virus spreads incredibly easily and a fall in vaccination rates is leaving more children vulnerable to infection.

There were 54 cases of measles in the whole of last year. However, there have already been 49 in the first four months of 2023.

The first case of Measles in 20 years was in Florida, thanks to anti-vaxxer’s. Now say hello to Polio, Chickenpox and Smallpox thanks to Trump.​

nttj14if46mc1.jpeg
Migrants bring the disease to America

Shame on libs for letting them come here

Forum List

Back