Florida is swamped by disease outbreaks as quackery replaces science

Who says they aren't vaccinated?

Joe Biden. You cheered for it, too.

But Biden stopped short of mandating the vaccine for illegal immigrants attempting to cross America's border, even though about 30% of immigrants held at federal detention facilities are refusing to be vaccinated — and they have the option to refuse

Meanwhile, more than 18% of migrant families who recently crossed the border tested positive for COVID before being released by Border Patrol. Another 20% of unaccompanied minors tested positive for the virus.

Measles can result in a person going blind or becoming deaf. IF you had measles as a child (I did, but it way before the MMR Vaccine) you can have Shingles later on in life. I lost a friend to polio. Vacccine saves ives.
It's chicken pox that causes shingles later in life.

The illegals that came in during Trump's residency did not bring diseases into America?
Numbers and percentages.... do you understand?... the border patrol had to forgo any health screening with so many people flooding the border.... we will see illnesses spring up we had eradicated decades ago...

Numbers and percentages.... do you understand?... the border patrol had to forgo any health screening with so many people flooding the border.... we will see illnesses spring up we had eradicated decades ago...
Yes we will as we have seen for years now and will continue until we do something about the border. I did notice you dodged the question.

But now, with an entirely preventable outbreak of measles spreading across Florida, medical experts are questioning if quackery really has become official health policy in the nation’s third most-populous state.

As the highly contagious disease raged in a Broward county elementary school, Ladapo, a politically appointed acolyte of Florida’s far-right governor Ron DeSantis, wrote to parents telling them it was perfectly fine for parents to continue to send in their unvaccinated children.

This is what happens when you appoint political stooges to important positions. How many people will this cretin kill before they sack him ?
Consistent with feckless, incompetent Republican rule.

The illegals that came in during Trump's residency did not bring diseases into America?
Oh yeah sorry... of course our border has huge gaps between fenced areas where people can come in and bring in a bug... of course it happens under every president... That's why we must finish the wall... people are dying from Fentanyl.... the cartels are lacing it with meth so people have no idea what they are ingesting...

Oh yeah sorry... of course our border has huge gaps between fenced areas where people can come in and bring in a bug... of course it happens under every president... That's why we must finish the wall... people are dying from Fentanyl.... the cartels are lacing it with meth so people have no idea what they are ingesting...
Thanks and just fyi, I'm new and I know its a popular thing to jump on people who may disagree politically but I lean right on immigration.

Thanks and just fyi, I'm new and I know its a popular thing to jump on people who may disagree politically but I lean right on immigration.
I hope you didn't feel that I jumped on you.... I saw right away you were new to the board... I have my few nemeses here that just get me angry every time we debate... so it can get rough at times... but we are all passionate people or we wouldn't be here to begin with... stick around and you will see times when we veteran debaters can actually get along and laugh...

Forum List

Back