Florida is swamped by disease outbreaks as quackery replaces science

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

But now, with an entirely preventable outbreak of measles spreading across Florida, medical experts are questioning if quackery really has become official health policy in the nation’s third most-populous state.

As the highly contagious disease raged in a Broward county elementary school, Ladapo, a politically appointed acolyte of Florida’s far-right governor Ron DeSantis, wrote to parents telling them it was perfectly fine for parents to continue to send in their unvaccinated children.

This is what happens when you appoint political stooges to important positions. How many people will this cretin kill before they sack him ?

But now, with an entirely preventable outbreak of measles spreading across Florida, medical experts are questioning if quackery really has become official health policy in the nation’s third most-populous state.

As the highly contagious disease raged in a Broward county elementary school, Ladapo, a politically appointed acolyte of Florida’s far-right governor Ron DeSantis, wrote to parents telling them it was perfectly fine for parents to continue to send in their unvaccinated children.

This is what happens when you appoint political stooges to important positions. How many people will this cretin kill before they sack him ?

This is ridiculous. Bad as Syria in 2011.

This is ridiculous. Bad as Syria in 2011.
We got caught up in the original measles scandal 20 years ago. I told Mrs T that I didnt want the kids vaccinated because I had heard such bad things.

She just ignored me and got them jabbed.

She knew what was best. But there are people who are vulnerable because of that scare.

People in Florida do seem to be as dumb as they come.

Local media is only reporting 9 cases in the Tampa area ... 1 in Polk County ...

Get the MMR booster if you're worried ... the new tracking chips are in the Covid vaccine these days ... the ones in the infant vaccines wear out too soon ...

... but go ahead ... get your booster ... I dare you ...

Yes, unvaccinated illegals are a HUGE problem here.

Biden's border patrol doesn't test or vaccinate them for covid, either.

Local media is only reporting 9 cases in the Tampa area ... 1 in Polk County ...

Get the MMR booster if you're worried ... the new tracking chips are in the Covid vaccine these days ... the ones in the infant vaccines wear out too soon ...

... but go ahead ... get your booster ... I dare you ...

You prove my point. Thank you.

"Dear reader,

I’m the managing editor for Guardian US, and a big part of my role is overseeing our newsroom budget – in a presidential election year, we really stretch that budget as far as we can.

Because we don’t believe in covering elections like a game, reporting only on the latest polls and gaffes, we want to make sure we’re covering every important angle and part of the country – especially those neglected by other US media outlets.

That’s one of the great things I’ve come to learn about Guardian readers: you care deeply about the profound issues facing our country. We are right there with you, and our coverage will always have the American people at its heart, digging into how the outcome this November will affect people’s rights, lives and communities.

On top of ensuring we have the reporters we need to cover US news from coast to coast and border to border, it’s my job to ensure those reporters have everything they need to do their jobs effectively and safely.

It is an honor to do this important work, but I also know just how taxing it can be. In fact, the part of my role I take most seriously is overseeing the wellbeing of our reporters – especially in this political environment, where they can be subject to physical threats, and especially on beats that expose them repeatedly to trauma or violence."

No, you're not. You're covering "the soup of the day" stories just like every other news source.

We got caught up in the original measles scandal 20 years ago. I told Mrs T that I didnt want the kids vaccinated because I had heard such bad things.

She just ignored me and got them jabbed.

She knew what was best. But there are people who are vulnerable because of that scare.

People in Florida do seem to be as dumb as they come.

I know. When the flu vaccine first came out in the 1970s a lot of conservatives believed it was a government plot.

Wow! Ten cases of measles are swamping the state of Florida, raging across the state which is gripped by the outbreak. :omg:

You prove my point. Thank you.

Your point didn't need my help ... did you get a booster? ... my retirement depends on you running to the doctor every time you get a paper-cut or sliver ... why invest in the advertising copy exploding a trivial issue (10 victims) if folks like you don't run to the hospital and check in ... c'mon, I have servants in Monaco that need paid ...

I support vaccine choice. I have had about a billion of them, but totally respect those who chose differently. I was more broadly supportive of the mandates until that HPV vax came along and was mandated. It didn't take long until it seemed like everybody in my extended friend network across the state knew of someone, usually a healthy athletic girl, who had a severe reaction to it that wrecked their world.

I think you meant to say illegal aliens.
DURRRRRR

"Dear reader,

I’m the managing editor for Guardian US, and a big part of my role is overseeing our newsroom budget – in a presidential election year, we really stretch that budget as far as we can.

Because we don’t believe in covering elections like a game, reporting only on the latest polls and gaffes, we want to make sure we’re covering every important angle and part of the country – especially those neglected by other US media outlets.

That’s one of the great things I’ve come to learn about Guardian readers: you care deeply about the profound issues facing our country. We are right there with you, and our coverage will always have the American people at its heart, digging into how the outcome this November will affect people’s rights, lives and communities.

On top of ensuring we have the reporters we need to cover US news from coast to coast and border to border, it’s my job to ensure those reporters have everything they need to do their jobs effectively and safely.

It is an honor to do this important work, but I also know just how taxing it can be. In fact, the part of my role I take most seriously is overseeing the wellbeing of our reporters – especially in this political environment, where they can be subject to physical threats, and especially on beats that expose them repeatedly to trauma or violence."

No, you're not. You're covering "the soup of the day" stories just like every other news source.
IT IS THE MOST PRETENTIOUS RAG AND STAFFED BY YOUNGSTERS WHO ARE CAREFULLY VETTED AND GROOMED BY MI5 AND MI6 AS APPROPRIATE

Turdy reads it because he imagines it puts him at an advantage versus his lower class peasant acquaintances who will have never left Willy Wales .

Measles clears up in a few days .

BUT get the vaccines and you might enjoy real illness .
Make sure your kids have the opportunity to try these vaccines and experience the range of side effects .
Later they can move to Covid vaccines and really dice with death

Measles Vaccine side effects
Hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.

Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
But do enjoy

• high fever;
  • easy bruising or bleeding, unusual weakness;
  • severe blistering, peeling, and red skin rash;
  • seizure (convulsions);
  • weakness, numbness or tingly feeling in your feet and spreading upward;
  • problems with hearing or vision;
  • problems with eye movement, speech, swallowing, or bladder and bowel functions;
  • severe lower back pain; or
  • slow heart rate, trouble breathing, feeling like you might pass out.
Less serious side effects include:

• redness, burning, stinging, swelling, blistering, or hives where the shot was given;
  • headache, dizziness;
  • feeling irritable;
  • fussiness, excessive crying;
  • low fever, cough, runny nose;
  • joint or muscle pain; or
  • nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.

Making a big deal about measles is ridiculous. They went around every year when I was a kid. You'd get them, shake it off and then be immune from that strain. Everyone I knew had the measles at least once and nobody died or had any kind of lasting problem. People actually looked forward to getting them and getting it over with so they could have immunity for that strain in the future. I heard a guy on TV the other day, sounding as if he were getting ready to shit himself over 30 reported cases of measles in the US. AYFKM? We had 30 cases at a time in our elementary school in the 50s-60s. I'm even thinking that doctors were approving of their spread and the resulting immunity because they never closed the schools. They let it run its course and that was that.

How many have died? I missed that in the article

Forum List

Back