German man vaccinated against Covid 217 times in 29 months

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
I wonder if he wears a mask too?

A 62-year-old man from Germany has, against medical advice, been vaccinated 217 times against Covid, doctors report.

The bizarre case is documented in The Lancet Infectious Diseases journal.
The shots were bought and given privately within the space of 29 months.

The man appears to have suffered no ill effects, researchers from the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg say.

A 62-year-old man from Germany has, against medical advice, been vaccinated 217 times against Covid, doctors report.

The man appears to have suffered no ill effects, researchers from the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg say.

Looks like he didn't get the anti-vax memo, got 217 of the Covid shots and is doing just fine. Go figure.

Looks like he didn't get the anti-vax memo, got 217 of the Covid shots and is doing just fine. Go figure.
130 shots in 9 months alone, documented. I followed to the Lancet and he got every covid vaccine known to man, J&J, AZ, BNT (3 different versions), GSK/Sanofi. No clots, no heart problems, nothing.

130 shots in 9 months alone, documented. I followed to the Lancet and he got every covid vaccine known to man, J&J, AZ, BNT (3 different versions), GSK/Sanofi. No clots, no heart problems, nothing.
I'm sure that the anti-vaxxers will say he is a plant, and this is fake news.

Of course, his heart could 'splode tomorrow.

I'm sure that the anti-vaxxers will say he is a plant, and this is fake news.

Of course, his heart could 'splode tomorrow.
True, but Lancet is well respected as medical journals go.

1709687697562.png

He would be an interesting case study for sure!

True, but Lancet is well respected as medical journals go.
No longer.
They are all obligated to Pharma and Lancet showed its fallibility when it published " Covid" papers which later turned out to be based on non existent research .

The Germ incident could well be a stunt .
Jabbed with saline , knowing which vials were placebos .

That’s like saying I started smoking 10 packs a day two years ago and I’m doing fine.
Or worse . I have killed two people and nobody has a clue that I did it .
Now I can increase my Kills .

P.S. Up until 23 years ago I smoked over two packs a day .
I was a puffing machine .
I question whether it is humanly possible to smoke ten packs a day .
Let alone absorb the cost -- over £100 a day here now .

No longer.
They are all obligated to Pharma and Lancet showed its fallibility when it published " Covid" papers which later turned out to be based on non existent research .

The Germ incident could well be a stunt .
Jabbed with saline , knowing which vials were placebos .
You got anything but anti-vax theory to suggest the Lancet and the German Government both made up the story?

Why can’t you get a J&J ChiCom flu shot anymore?

Oh yeah.
Unsafe.
Never had one, and never looked for one. My initial shots and the boosters have all been Moderna. I do not believe as the strange guy in Germany. Mixing, seems like a poor personal choice. Might be fine, though. I just don't plan to find out. That guy could get in the Guinness Book of World Records.

He fell for the same lies you did.

1709748779967.png

Never had one, and never looked for one. My initial shots and the boosters have all been Moderna. I do not believe as the strange guy in Germany. Mixing, seems like a poor personal choice. Might be fine, though. I just don't plan to find out. That guy could get in the Guinness Book of World Records.
People are in the Guinness book for eating 5 pounds of nails too.

I'm highly skeptical of this made-for-Farma story. Sounds like yet another lie told by an industry notorious for its mendacity.

No clots, no heart problems, nothing.

You missed, "No brain" off that list. Well, nothing from the neck up, I suppose.

The funny thing is, humans are supposed to be an intelligent species, but guys like that doesn't support that claim.

Forum List

Back