Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis To Sign Bill Banning Social Media ‘Deplatforming’

what grounds? Butthurt?
On the grounds that FaceBook is suppressing one side of the issues
Why should a private company be forced into promoting conspiracy nonsense that's harmful to the nation?
Why should they be able to hide from that OPINION being shared on an Opinion site.
Because lies like that, being propagated by the president no less, are harmful to the nation.

Why do you hate America?

Nope, it's not just my opinion.
« Conspiracy nonsense » was your words and only your opinion

My opinion is that FaceBook is an unpaid volunteer for the democrat party
Nope, not an opinion. Again, backed up by the states who certified the election; backed up by federal agencies who monitored and investigated the election; backed up by the courts who found no evidence of any widespread fraud; and backed by the Congress who certified the election.

There remains no evidence of widespread fraud and it's been 6 months so far. This falls under the conspiracy umbrella along with faked moon landings, 9/11 being an inside job, Obama's faked birth certificate, etc....

what grounds? Butthurt?
Why should a private company be forced into promoting conspiracy nonsense that's harmful to the nation?
Why should they be able to hide from that OPINION being shared on an Opinion site.
Because lies like that, being propagated by the president no less, are harmful to the nation.

Why do you hate America?
Unfortunately for you the term “lie” in an opinion forum is so subjective that the word lie is itself a lie and being falsely used to eliminate differing opinions.

In a free country thats not for you, FaceBook, or a yet to be appointed federal truth czar to decide
A free country means your free from government coercion and subjugation. It doesn't apply to private businesses whose only constraint is they can't discriminate against people based on race, gender or religion.

what grounds? Butthurt?

Why do you hate America?
Unfortunately for you the term “lie” in an opinion forum is so subjective that the word lie is itself a lie and being falsely used to eliminate differing opinions.
The Big Lie has been proven to be a Big Lie.

Liberals are so frail that differing opinions have to be fakely labeled as “lie” so that some bizarre justification can be extruded to remove the opinion from sight or sound and libbies can curl up in their safe space.

how would that achieve your goal of a "level playing field"?
It might not

But if not we would be no worse off than we are now with liberal censorship of conservative speech

and FaceBook would be subject to lawsuits from both sides
So, it's just retribution?
I share your concerns over private property interests, but this case is different. Facebook is clearly acting by proxy for the Federal Government so the FedGov can "legally" censor free speech. Facebook is acting as FedGov's agent. It wasn't government action, so nobody can complain about government action, right?

It's akin to 3rd-party thugs to beat a confession out of a suspect, and the police just happened to be listening in.

Liberals are so frail that differing opinions have to be fakely labeled as “lie” so that some bizarre justification can be extruded to remove the opinion from sight or sound and libbies can curl up in their safe space.
Liz Cheney much?

It might not

But if not we would be no worse off than we are now with liberal censorship of conservative speech

Since FaceBook is working against my interests now I think it would be a step on the right direction

I share your concerns over private property interests, but this case is different.
Nah, it's not. It just that your "concern" for private property doesn't align with your political ambitions, so it gets tossed overboard.
Facebook is clearly acting by proxy for the Federal Government so the FedGov can "legally" censor free speech. Facebook is acting as FedGov's agent.

Yes, and the election was clearly stolen, 9/11 was clearly faked and Obama was clearly born on mars.

It's akin to 3rd-party thugs to beat a confession out of a suspect, and the police just happened to be listening in.

Should I even bother asking for evidence or proof?

It might not

Since FaceBook is working against my interests now I think it would be a step on the right direction

But the thing is, the legal precedent of government dictating to the media will last much longer than Facebook or your current need for revenge.

Forum List

Back