Florida County Republicans Officially Declare Covid and mRNA Vaccines ‘Bioweapons’

Once mandated by employers and the government is a bio weapon. Isn't that special? Of course these politicians will be attacked and are good candidates for ruined lives or dead dogs.

Whereas strong and credible evidence has recently been revealed that COVID-19 and COVID-19 injections are biological and technological weapons.

What is their medical expertise?

The narrative says do not question how Covid was handled. That makes this a conspiracy. People do not like to admit they have been had.

People had a chance to stand up for themselves, their right to be an autonomous individual, and to assert the belief of "My body, my choice."

And they fucking failed. Talk about being in a "Cult."

110% pureblood here. Neither my wife nor I bought into that "Safe and effective" bullshit, and neither of us have any regrets.

Last edited:
Have they informed RFK jr. yet? They should, he hasen't made himself look like a jerkoff in at least 24 hrs.

If the truth be know, he's actually making the Democrat Party look pretty stupid. As if Biden hasn't done that enough.

The cancers.....the clots.....it's so sad to watch...

but oh yeah.....have a booster....so it can kill you faster...

People who trust the Government deserve what is coming to them....Wakey Up! so sad...
~~~~~~
Especially those young that were forced to be vaccinated when they didn't have to be. Just how many people have developed myocarditis and been permanently damaged or died?

Once mandated by employers and the government is a bio weapon. Isn't that special? Of course these politicians will be attacked and are good candidates for ruined lives or dead dogs.

Whereas strong and credible evidence has recently been revealed that COVID-19 and COVID-19 injections are biological and technological weapons.

lets hope the clinton crime family does not have them arkansawed off for spilling the beans.

People had a chance to stand up for themselves, their right to be an autonomous individual, and to assert the belief of "My body, my choice."

And they fucking failed. Talk about being in a "Cult."

110% pureblood here. Neither my wife nor I bought into that "Safe and effective" bullshit, and neither of us have any regrets.

So if people have the right to stand of for themselves and be an automous individual......why ban mRNA vaccines?

So if people have the right to stand of for themselves and be an automous individual......why ban mRNA vaccines?
Will they lose their jobs for it? Autonomous did not mean shit with the mandates.

Will they lose their jobs for it? Autonomous did not mean shit with the mandates.

Will they lose their job for banning mRNA vaccines? Of course not. Its Florida. Freedom is as much an empty buzzword for conservatives as 'Family values' or 'government transparency'.

Nothing says 'freedom' like banning vaccines.

Will they lose their job for banning mRNA vaccines? Of course not. Its Florida. Freedom is as much an empty buzzword for conservatives as 'Family values' or 'government transparency'.

Nothing says 'freedom' like banning vaccines.
It also says safety. The vaccines are dangerous and it is not a mistake.

It also says safety.

The 1 in 246 residents of Florida who died of COVID might disagree. If they weren't dead, I mean.

California and Florida were pretty much even in COVID deaths per capita until the vaccine came out. Then California's rate of death plummeted and Florida skyrocketed to the top, with almost a third higher per capita death rate than California.

And Florida's solution....is to ban the vaccine.

You can't fix stupid.

What these criminals are doing to people is unforgivable.

But pay they will ...if not in this life then when they are gone.

zhmMrbO.jpg

The sad truth is that even as numerous state and federal statutes have been violated before, during and after the plandemic, even as the evidence of criminality is huge, not one single "law man" state or federal can indict any of the many players. Likely the 'law men' are in on the scam to some degree.

Forum List

Back