Florida County Republicans Officially Declare Covid and mRNA Vaccines ‘Bioweapons’

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Once mandated by employers and the government is a bio weapon. Isn't that special? Of course these politicians will be attacked and are good candidates for ruined lives or dead dogs.

Whereas strong and credible evidence has recently been revealed that COVID-19 and COVID-19 injections are biological and technological weapons.

Once mandated by employers and the government is a bio weapon. Isn't that special? Of course these politicians will be attacked and are good candidates for ruined lives or dead dogs.

Whereas strong and credible evidence has recently been revealed that COVID-19 and COVID-19 injections are biological and technological weapons.

Have they informed RFK jr. yet? They should, he hasen't made himself look like a jerkoff in at least 24 hrs.

What a bunch of idiots. :auiqs.jpg:

Have they informed RFK jr. yet? They should, he hasen't made himself look like a jerkoff in at least 24 hrs.

That 69 year old could no doubt kick your ass.

Just speaking allegedly/hypothetically.

Please don't censor me US Message Mods.

At least cash that Chinese check first...

Of course they are bioweapons...

No doubts.

poor idiots who had the poison vaccine.

many of my relatives whom I love dearly....had it

nothing I can do

It's disgusting....it's sad what they have done with people.... and the ones who fell for that are idiots and deserve all the shit....it's all their fault.

roFN7uw.jpg

The cancers.....the clots.....it's so sad to watch...

but oh yeah.....have a booster....so it can kill you faster...

People who trust the Government deserve what is coming to them....Wakey Up! so sad...

The cancers.....the clots.....it's so sad to watch...

but oh yeah.....have a booster....so it can kill you faster...

People who trust the Government deserve what is coming to them....Wakey Up! so sad...
I've had the initial two and two boosters. Feel great! The White 6 Machine! Zero defects.:D

Forum List

Back