Flipping the Switch in the Brain

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I missed this when it came out two years ago but things are making more sense now on the Hydras found by some labs in the vaccines.

If they could then somehow attach each door to a ferritin particle, they reasoned, they might be able to wiggle the ferritin enough to jostle the door open. “The ‘door’ we chose is called TRPV1,” says Stanley. “Once TRPV1 is activated, calcium and sodium ions would next flow into the cell and trigger the neuron to fire.” The bits borrowed from camels and jellyfish provided what the scientists needed to connect the door to the ferritin (see How to outfit a brain sidebar, right).

I missed this when it came out two years ago but things are making more sense now on the Hydras found by some labs in the vaccines.

If they could then somehow attach each door to a ferritin particle, they reasoned, they might be able to wiggle the ferritin enough to jostle the door open. “The ‘door’ we chose is called TRPV1,” says Stanley. “Once TRPV1 is activated, calcium and sodium ions would next flow into the cell and trigger the neuron to fire.” The bits borrowed from camels and jellyfish provided what the scientists needed to connect the door to the ferritin (see How to outfit a brain sidebar, right).

Outstanding! A mind control thread. Just what we need to titillate the crazies. I like this from your linked article.
In deepbrain stimulation, for example, scientists thread a wire through the brain to place an electrode next to the target cells. But the implant can damage nearby cells and tissues in ways that interfere with normal behavior.

I am not suggesting or making assertions, but does it make you think of anybody prominent in politics?

1642808550022.png

~S~

Outstanding! A mind control thread. Just what we need to titillate the crazies. I like this from your linked article.
In deepbrain stimulation, for example, scientists thread a wire through the brain to place an electrode next to the target cells. But the implant can damage nearby cells and tissues in ways that interfere with normal behavior.

I am not suggesting or making assertions, but does it make you think of anybody prominent in politics?
You mean like stuttering Joe Bidum?

I wouldn't put anything past any of the evil bastards who believe it is their right to rule over others. Mind control over the masses has been a goal since the beginning of evil humans.

There are a few videos now of doctors using microscopes to look at the blood of the vaccinated and inside the vials. They found graphene oxide, ferritin, multi color spots in the vials which is in the study too. " Green fluorescent protein borrowed from jellyfish, a peculiar antibody derived from camels, squishy bags of iron particles, and the cellular equivalent of a door made from a membrane-piercing protein—all delivered and installed by a genetically engineered virus.

You mean like stuttering Joe Bidum?

I wouldn't put anything past any of the evil bastards who believe it is their right to rule over others. Mind control over the masses has been a goal since the beginning of evil humans.
I never said anything. Hell, I voted for him.

It is well documented that the at least the US and the Russian have experimented with methods. MK Ultra come to mind.

I never said anything. Hell, I voted for him.

It is well documented that the at least the US and the Russian have experimented with methods. MK Ultra come to mind.
No doubt but this is the first time this shit has been openly pushed and promoted throughout the globe via mandated and compulsory vaccinations.

No doubt but this is the first time this shit has been openly pushed and promoted throughout the globe via mandated and compulsory vaccinations.
Ah, couldn't follow you, Doc. I guess I took a right at Albuquerque.

AKA It won't cause LibTards any more brain damage than they are already experiencing.

Forum List

Back