FLIP-FLOP Trump changes his mind in light of GOP turning against him

upload_2018-7-17_15-31-41.jpeg

“He denies it. So the idea that somehow public shaming is gonna be effective, I think doesn’t read the thought process in Russia very well.”

That wasn’t Trump’s statement. It was Barack Obama’s, made on December 16, 2016.

What was Trump supposed to do, call Putin a liar? Obama didn't say anything, didn't do anything either, so where's the outrage about that? You Lefties are so pathetic and hypocritical.

This whole thing was on Barry's watch. He was POTUS, not Trump.

Oh and don't hold your breath for these lefty idiots to start accusing him of being partners with Russia.

Of course he did have that little open mike faux pas. You know. The one where he told the Russian he couldn't do anything for him until he got re-elected.

Let the lefty idiots discuss that.

LMAO! He's a rudderless boat. An empty shell.
He says whatever sounds good at the time.
Putin handed him his ass.

Suddenly this asshole gets proof of Russian meddling....when? On AF1 last night? What a fucking phony!
Oh, no, he didn't get "proof" last night. He didn't confront Putin for the same reason he fired Comey and others the way he did. He's a coward. Trump made it clear in his presser yesterday that Putin had voiced his objections very strongly to the allegations that Russia meddled. Trump mentioned more than once how strongly Putin felt about the issue and that they talked about it a very long time. This to me means Putin went forceful on Trump and cowed him. Trump went all ingratiating in order to pull off this summit as a photo op for how well he gets along with difficult people.

When Trump got home, he had a come-to-Jesus talking to by whatever he's got left of a cabinet, and they scared him enough to act like a reasonable human. How quickly will his supporters here be able to veer around and start towing the new line?

You've gone off the deep end too. WTF? Trump is supposed to confront Putin at a press conference? Did you want him to embarass him on the world stage? THAT'S your idea of fucking diplomacy?

Holy toledo! Ask your therapist to up the voltage at your next session. You've gone over the edge.
Tiny, if Putin would have been embarrassed by a factual statement of what he did to the American election, that was his own fault. Yes, he should have confronted him. That doesn't have to be in Trump's style by calling him fat or stupid or saying he has a small dick. Trump had every right and there was every expectation that Trump would state the US position on the issues that relate to Russia, same as Putin stated his policy positions from Russia's perspective. I didn't see anyone jumping up and down and foaming at the mouth when Putin came up with his ridiculous idea of involving the Russians in the Mueller investigation. It is what happens when two leaders get together for a "summit." They talk.
Diplomacy doesn't mean rolling over and playing dead. That is what Trump did.

“He denies it. So the idea that somehow public shaming is gonna be effective, I think doesn’t read the thought process in Russia very well.”

That wasn’t Trump’s statement. It was Barack Obama’s, made on December 16, 2016.

What was Trump supposed to do, call Putin a liar? Obama didn't say anything, didn't do anything either, so where's the outrage about that? You Lefties are so pathetic and hypocritical.

This whole thing was on Barry's watch. He was POTUS, not Trump.

Oh and don't hold your breath for these lefty idiots to start accusing him of being partners with Russia.

Of course he did have that little open mike faux pas. You know. The one where he told the Russian he couldn't do anything for him until he got re-elected.

Let the lefty idiots discuss that.
The unamerican excuse makers speak up Barry Hillary Bill lol

Suddenly this asshole gets proof of Russian meddling....when? On AF1 last night? What a fucking phony!
Who gives a shit. You marxists lost the white house. And you'll keep losing.

You dumbasses put the laughing stock of the world in the Oval Office.
And Putin is going to make sure you lose too, cocksocket.
We did put him there, and we fucking love it......laughing stock? Funny they don't see to laugh when he tells them to fuck off.

Hillary outspent Trump 2:1 and still lost.

I am afraid money won't help them. They need to actually convince Americans that they stand with us. That will be difficult...given they don't stand with us.

Oh, no, he didn't get "proof" last night. He didn't confront Putin for the same reason he fired Comey and others the way he did. He's a coward. Trump made it clear in his presser yesterday that Putin had voiced his objections very strongly to the allegations that Russia meddled. Trump mentioned more than once how strongly Putin felt about the issue and that they talked about it a very long time. This to me means Putin went forceful on Trump and cowed him. Trump went all ingratiating in order to pull off this summit as a photo op for how well he gets along with difficult people.

When Trump got home, he had a come-to-Jesus talking to by whatever he's got left of a cabinet, and they scared him enough to act like a reasonable human. How quickly will his supporters here be able to veer around and start towing the new line?
Our President has no convictions

He bends to whoever happens to be giving him the most grief and then reverses himself as soon as he is gone and getting grief from the other side

A coward
Funny, does he like the democrats or the media? Nah, never has.......sorry it doesn't work like you say.

He's so fucking out of his depth. Putin's still laughing.

Trump Says He Accepts Russia Meddled in 2016 Election
Flip Flop? Uh, no, he never said they didn't......you people are hilarious......you really need to LISTEN to what he says.....not what the media says he said.......I thought you would have figured that out by now.
Our President needs to listen to what he says and realize that it is recorded

Then he wouldn’t have to flip flop (lie)

He's so fucking out of his depth. Putin's still laughing.

Trump Says He Accepts Russia Meddled in 2016 Election
Flip Flop? Uh, no, he never said they didn't......you people are hilarious......you really need to LISTEN to what he says.....not what the media says he said.......I thought you would have figured that out by now.

Even he admitted today that he “misspoke”. And that is good enough for the sheep. Forget that he has a 100% record of being a coward when face to face and then talks shit later.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No amount of damage control can change what the entire world saw and heard in Helsinki. Just imagine what went on behind closed doors. What do you think?

Trump Tries To Clean Up After Disastrous Putin Summit

For someone who considers himself a master of media, he sure fucked up this time.
He's become cockier and more arrogant in the last six months.
His own staff is scared to death of him and refrain from advising him.
Kelly will be gone by the end of the summer.
I wish Trump would be, too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back