Flashback: In 2007 Speech, Obama Credited 1965 Selma March For Inspiring His Birth--------- In 1961

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Reaction score

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Lying comes natural to him. And what's amazing is his base could care less... He's such a joke if he wasn't so dangerous to us and our country

How anyone can look up to a man like that is beyond me. He's not even a decent human being in my book

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Reaction score
Only thing that inspired my birth in 1971 was an open-air festival ;)

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Good old dependable Steve-o. You can always depend on him to come up with some crazy tinfoil hat quality stuff. Too bad it's never fresh. Always the same old thing. I like the way he does his funny little teabagger dance though.

Porker

Barack Obama Village Idiot b.1961 Kenya
Reaction score
Good old dependable Steve-o. You can always depend on him to come up with some crazy tinfoil hat quality stuff. Too bad it's never fresh. Always the same old thing. I like the way he does his funny little teabagger dance though.
That's a fucking Albert Einstein hat Steve is wearing you fucking idiot. Now, isn't that impressive? Oh wait...make that Sherlock Holmes.

OP
Steve_McGarrett

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Reaction score
So did Obama make that Selma quote about his parents or not?

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Where's the quote? Your link goes only to a comment page.

Hey, just make one up. It works so well for siglines....

OP
Steve_McGarrett

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Reaction score

It's in the video in the op link.

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

So you don't have a quote.

AvgGuyIA

Gold Member
Reaction score
Lying comes natural to him. And what's amazing is his base could care less... He's such a joke if he wasn't so dangerous to us and our country

How anyone can look up to a man like that is beyond me. He's not even a decent human being in my book
This is very strange. I believe it to be conclusive evidence that Obama is not our legal president.

AmericanFirst

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes he did, "There was something stirring across the country because of what happened in Selma, Alabama, because some folks are willing to march across a bridge. So they got together and Barack Obama Jr. was born. So don't tell me I don't have a claim on Selma, Alabama. Don't tell me I’m not coming home to Selma, Alabama." Obama in 2007.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That's a fucking Albert Einstein hat Steve is wearing you fucking idiot. Now, isn't that impressive? Oh wait...make that Sherlock Holmes.
Call it whatever you want. It's still made out of tinfoil.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Don't know, don't care. Anything you get your panties knotted up over is crap to start with, so it doesn't really matter to sane people.

AmericanFirst

Gold Member
Reaction score

Don't know, don't care. Anything you get your panties knotted up over is crap to start with, so it doesn't really matter to sane people.
If you don't know or care then stfu, you have no room to criticize someone for the truth.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Oh that? You know nobody but racist teabaggers ever looks at your links. They are always too stupid to give any credibility to.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes he did, "There was something stirring across the country because of what happened in Selma, Alabama, because some folks are willing to march across a bridge. So they got together and Barack Obama Jr. was born. So don't tell me I don't have a claim on Selma, Alabama. Don't tell me I’m not coming home to Selma, Alabama." Obama in 2007.
All blacks today owe a debt of grattitude to Selma. In using Selma as a symbol of the civil rights movement, President Obama is acknowledging a personal debt to all those who fought for his rights

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score

If you don't know or care then stfu, you have no room to criticize someone for the truth.

Anybody has room to criticize a thread by someone this racist.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List