Flashback: In 2007 Speech, Obama Credited 1965 Selma March For Inspiring His Birth--------- In 1961

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Still don't think this guys life narrative was fabricated? Let's see, we have composite girlfriends that never existed. We have this:

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

We have proof he has a Connecticut social security number when he never lived there nor had family members live there.

We have this uncovered and presented by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office:

And this llttle gem:

Flashback In 2007 speech Obama credited 1965 Selma march for inspiring his birth in 1961 Twitchy

Lying comes natural to him. And what's amazing is his base could care less... He's such a joke if he wasn't so dangerous to us and our country

How anyone can look up to a man like that is beyond me. He's not even a decent human being in my book

Good old dependable Steve-o. You can always depend on him to come up with some crazy tinfoil hat quality stuff. Too bad it's never fresh. Always the same old thing. I like the way he does his funny little teabagger dance though.

Good old dependable Steve-o. You can always depend on him to come up with some crazy tinfoil hat quality stuff. Too bad it's never fresh. Always the same old thing. I like the way he does his funny little teabagger dance though.
That's a fucking Albert Einstein hat Steve is wearing you fucking idiot. Now, isn't that impressive? Oh wait...make that Sherlock Holmes.

• Banned
So did Obama make that Selma quote about his parents or not?

Where's the quote? Your link goes only to a comment page.

Hey, just make one up. It works so well for siglines....

• Banned

It's in the video in the op link.

So you don't have a quote.

Lying comes natural to him. And what's amazing is his base could care less... He's such a joke if he wasn't so dangerous to us and our country

How anyone can look up to a man like that is beyond me. He's not even a decent human being in my book
This is very strange. I believe it to be conclusive evidence that Obama is not our legal president.

Yes he did, "There was something stirring across the country because of what happened in Selma, Alabama, because some folks are willing to march across a bridge. So they got together and Barack Obama Jr. was born. So don't tell me I don't have a claim on Selma, Alabama. Don't tell me I’m not coming home to Selma, Alabama." Obama in 2007.

That's a fucking Albert Einstein hat Steve is wearing you fucking idiot. Now, isn't that impressive? Oh wait...make that Sherlock Holmes.

Call it whatever you want. It's still made out of tinfoil.

Don't know, don't care. Anything you get your panties knotted up over is crap to start with, so it doesn't really matter to sane people.

Don't know, don't care. Anything you get your panties knotted up over is crap to start with, so it doesn't really matter to sane people.
If you don't know or care then stfu, you have no room to criticize someone for the truth.

Oh that? You know nobody but racist teabaggers ever looks at your links. They are always too stupid to give any credibility to.

Yes he did, "There was something stirring across the country because of what happened in Selma, Alabama, because some folks are willing to march across a bridge. So they got together and Barack Obama Jr. was born. So don't tell me I don't have a claim on Selma, Alabama. Don't tell me I’m not coming home to Selma, Alabama." Obama in 2007.

All blacks today owe a debt of grattitude to Selma. In using Selma as a symbol of the civil rights movement, President Obama is acknowledging a personal debt to all those who fought for his rights

If you don't know or care then stfu, you have no room to criticize someone for the truth.

Anybody has room to criticize a thread by someone this racist.

Forum List

Back