Flashback: In 2007 Speech, Obama Credited 1965 Selma March For Inspiring His Birth--------- In 1961

Snopes is a hell of a lot more credible than you are, Steven. And they simply destroy your silly conspiracy.

Sigh...again.

The only reason Zullo isn't in prison right now he isn't an officer of the law nor is he leading an official investigation. The 'Cold Case Posse' is a private non-profit.

If Zullo were a cop, he'd already be head down, ass up in a prison cell.....as a cop taking bribes as part of a police investigation is flagrantly, wildly criminal and corrupt.

Zullo knows exactly how corrupt it is to take bribes during an investigation. Which is why he lied about it for years. This is Zullo's answer BEFORE the press handed him his ass with damning evidence.

And this is Zullo's story one day later, AFTER the press handed him his ass with damning evidence.

Zullo is a corrupt, lying piece of shit taking secret bribes from Birthers to say what Birthers want him to say. And this is your source?
There was no bribe? Stop lying

That's what you say. This is what Zullo was forced to admit when cornered by the press.....and after 2 years of lying his corrupt ass off:

One day later, after faced with evidence provided by CBS 5 Investigates, Zullo sent another email.

"In 2012 a FedEx envelope arrives unexpectedly at my door, just out of nowhere. When I opened it there is a check for $10,000 made out to me personally from Bill," wrote Zullo. He was referring to Bill Wolf, who was a major researcher in the birther movement.

Wolf had supplied the Cold Case Posse with a dossier of information about alleged problems with the President's birth certificate. The dossier became a major source of information for Zullo's investigation.

Read more: Birther posse chief I accepted 10 000 from source - WFSB 3 Connecticut

Zullo is a corrupt, lying sack of shit. And the only reason he's not in prison right now....is that he's not an officer of the law, nor is he conducting any official investigatin. If he were a cop, he'd have long since been brought up on charges for taking bribes and corruption.

Lucky for Zullo.... the 'Cold Case Posse' is only a meaningless and corrupt non-profit.
The CCP has ALL the full resources of the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office at their disposal. They are not meaningless and there has been absolutely ZERO evidence of any corruption. They are still active. Zullo is COMPLETELY innocent.

Then show us the official Maricopa County Sheriff's report on the topic.

There is none, is there? This isn't a police investigation. Zullo isn't acting as a law enforcement officer. He's a corrupt and lying sack of shit taking bribes as the head of a meaningless non-profit called 'The Cold Case Posse'.

And Maricopa County won't issue an official report backing any of Zullo's bullshit.

So if I send bribes to Zullo will his 'investigation' magically match my narrative too?
Thats because thecreport is not ready to be released Mr. Obama water boy.

Then show us the preliminary report from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office.

You can't. It doesn't exist either. Its been 3 years and nothing.

And the funny part? Zullo has already been selling his report on Amazon. Apparently the bribes the birthers were giving him under the table weren't quite enough profiteering for Zullo.

When they're through getting through wrapping up a few legal hurdles by their lawyer Arpaio will expose the usurper.

Laughing......so much for your 'official sheriff's investigation'. When pressed, all you have are excuses for why there is none.

Good old dependable Steve-o. You can always depend on him to come up with some crazy tinfoil hat quality stuff. Too bad it's never fresh. Always the same old thing. I like the way he does his funny little teabagger dance though.

So you know then, for instance that obama's draft form was accepted by the post office in 1980 and that the one showed in the video is false?

Save that the Selected Service already confirmed that its accurate. Same number, same date, same name, everything.

Just destroying your latest piece of batshit, my little relativist.

Just as one presumes that you KNOW that obama was a citizen of Connecticut when he received his SS card... and post the evidence on which THAT affirmation rests.

Snopes already took that piece of birther batshit apart.

snopes.com Obama Stole His Social Security Number from Jean Paul Ludwig

Try again.

Of course, even if ya did ALL of that, which is obviously impossible... because we KNOW that obama's draft form is fraudulent, because the type of stamp used is standardized and they are DESIGNED WITH A FOUR DIGIT YEAR and obama's has a two digit year, based upon the evidence which establishes it as such. And bears ALL of the signs of just a TERRIBLE forgery. Clearly the same person or same type of low-skill individual who did the bang up job of forging his birth-certs.

Save you don't 'know' any of that. Nor can you prove any of it. You simply typed it. While Selected Service contradicted you.

Why would I ignore selected service and instead believe you, citing yourself? I can't think of a single reason.

\
AND... most importantly he was born to a Foreign National, thus given the Constitutional requirement that he be a Natural Born Citizen, we KNOW his Presidency is Illegitimate, because a person born to a Foreign National is NOT a natural born citizen of the United States, because his citizenship is not a function of natural consequences of birth, it is a function of US Law.

The obvious problem with your narrative being that you natural born status follows place of birth. By the standards laid out in Wong Kim Ark, which cited British Common Law as lens through which one understands natural born status.

Wong Kim Ark v. US said:
The fundamental principle of the common law with regard to English nationality was birth within the allegiance, also called "ligealty," "obedience," "faith," or "power" of the King. The principle embraced all persons born within the King's allegiance and subject to his protection. Such allegiance and protection were mutual -- as expressed in the maxim protectio trahit subjectionem, et subjectio protectionem -- and were not restricted to natural-born subjects and naturalized subjects, or to those who had taken an oath of allegiance, but were predicable of aliens in amity so long as they were within the kingdom. Children, born in England, of such aliens were therefore natural-born subjects. But the children, born within the realm, of foreign ambassadors, or the children of alien enemies, born during and within their hostile occupation of part of the King's dominions, were not natural-born subjects because not born within the allegiance, the obedience, or the power, or, as would be said at this day, within the jurisdiction, of the King.

Natural born status follows PLACE of birth. The USSC contradicts you. So you ignore the USSC, insisting that only the dictionary can tell us what 'natural born' means. Well, lets check the dictionary:

And when you follow native born, you get this:

Native born:
adjective:

1. born in the place or country indicated:
a native-born Australian.

Native-born Define Native-born at Dictionary.com

Destroying your silly little piece of relativist tin foil batshitery by your standards and mine.

Is there any claim I can't run you of off, birther?

I'm surprised you had the patience to explain all that to that idiot. It's not like he hasn't already heard it at least a million times.

What can I say? I enjoy watching our little relativist run.

Flashback: In 2007 Speech, Obama Credited 1965 Selma March For Inspiring His Birth--------- In 1961

Yep, that is true.

Say What, Barack?

Aha. No wonder they didn't want to quote it.

"... something happened back here in Selma, Alabama. Something happened in Birmingham that sent out what Bobby Kennedy called, "ripples of hope all around the world." Something happened when a bunch of women decided they were going to walk instead of ride the bus after a long day of doing somebody else's laundry, looking after somebody else's children.

"When (black) men who had PhD's decided 'that's enough' and 'we're going to stand up for our dignity,' that sent a shout across oceans so that my grandfather began to imagine something different for his son. His son, who grew up herding goats in a small village in Africa could suddenly set his sights a little higher and believe that maybe a black man in this world had a chance. "So the Kennedy's decided we're going to do an air lift. We're going to go to Africa and start bringing young Africans over to this country and give them scholarships to study so they can learn what a wonderful country America is.

"This young man named Barack Obama got one of those tickets and came over to this country. He met this woman whose great great-great-great-grandfather had owned slaves; but she had a good idea there was some craziness going on because they looked at each other and they decided that we know that, (in) the world as it has been, it might not be possible for us to get together and have a child. There was something stirring across the country because of what happened in Selma, Alabama, because some folks are willing to march across a bridge. So they got together and Barack Obama Jr. was born. <<
That reference to a bunch of women who "decided they were going to walk instead of ride the bus" is a clear reference to the Montgomery bus boycott -- which happened in 1955-56. Taking that, Birmingham, Selma together in context reveals he speaks of the entire civil rights 'movement' and the cultural change that sprang from it and that is what leads up to "so they got together". Not a demonstration in 1965 all by itself.

Please do not try to explain context to conservatives

They only understand sound bites

ROFLMNAO! Yes... The Birmingham Boycott is responsible for an 20 something male horn-dog foreign national, tagging a 20 something female horn-dog US Citizen... conceiving a b-astard child, who came to become the President of the US, after having accomplished precisely ZERO, in the wake of hiring a ghost writer to author two books about his zero accomplishments, and paint a fictitious background on which he would otherwise inexplicably rise to power.

Hysterical... .

You're saying that THIS does not exist?

The Video Below is the initial public report, via a press conference where the facts were laid out in no small degree of detail...

The Link Below is the Affidavit from the investigator:

http://www.freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/141003-Mike Zullo Affidavit.pdf

ROFLMNAO! That's weird... it's as if you're incapable of discern truth from falsity?

But if THAT were true, then your judgment would be the result of a mental disorder, presenting delusion.

That's what you say. This is what Zullo was forced to admit when cornered by the press.....and after 2 years of lying his corrupt ass off:

Zullo is a corrupt, lying sack of shit. And the only reason he's not in prison right now....is that he's not an officer of the law, nor is he conducting any official investigatin. If he were a cop, he'd have long since been brought up on charges for taking bribes and corruption.

Lucky for Zullo.... the 'Cold Case Posse' is only a meaningless and corrupt non-profit.
The CCP has ALL the full resources of the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office at their disposal. They are not meaningless and there has been absolutely ZERO evidence of any corruption. They are still active. Zullo is COMPLETELY innocent.

There is none, is there? This isn't a police investigation. Zullo isn't acting as a law enforcement officer. He's a corrupt and lying sack of shit taking bribes as the head of a meaningless non-profit called 'The Cold Case Posse'.

And Maricopa County won't issue an official report backing any of Zullo's bullshit.

So if I send bribes to Zullo will his 'investigation' magically match my narrative too?

I'm saying show me the official report from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office.

If its a police investigation, there will be an official public police report on the topic. Yet oddly, the only place you can find the 'report' is on Amazon for $8.99.

Yep, that is true.

Say What, Barack?

"... something happened back here in Selma, Alabama. Something happened in Birmingham that sent out what Bobby Kennedy called, "ripples of hope all around the world." Something happened when a bunch of women decided they were going to walk instead of ride the bus after a long day of doing somebody else's laundry, looking after somebody else's children.

"When (black) men who had PhD's decided 'that's enough' and 'we're going to stand up for our dignity,' that sent a shout across oceans so that my grandfather began to imagine something different for his son. His son, who grew up herding goats in a small village in Africa could suddenly set his sights a little higher and believe that maybe a black man in this world had a chance. "So the Kennedy's decided we're going to do an air lift. We're going to go to Africa and start bringing young Africans over to this country and give them scholarships to study so they can learn what a wonderful country America is.

"This young man named Barack Obama got one of those tickets and came over to this country. He met this woman whose great great-great-great-grandfather had owned slaves; but she had a good idea there was some craziness going on because they looked at each other and they decided that we know that, (in) the world as it has been, it might not be possible for us to get together and have a child. There was something stirring across the country because of what happened in Selma, Alabama, because some folks are willing to march across a bridge. So they got together and Barack Obama Jr. was born. <<
That reference to a bunch of women who "decided they were going to walk instead of ride the bus" is a clear reference to the Montgomery bus boycott -- which happened in 1955-56. Taking that, Birmingham, Selma together in context reveals he speaks of the entire civil rights 'movement' and the cultural change that sprang from it and that is what leads up to "so they got together". Not a demonstration in 1965 all by itself.

OK... how about this CONTEXT???

So when Obama wrote from his "Dreams from My Father"...
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

A) Is this "out of context"? In other words Obama told you idiots Gruber called "stupidity of American Voter"..
I am fooling you!
I am tricking you to believe me!
I am molding your perceptions because in truth because...
B) I AM AN ANGRY BLACK MAN!

Remember Obama hated America because his mom perceived her Mom as an evil capitalist banker!
Obama's father was a communist Kenyan terrorist who wanted 100% taxed income who also hated America and capitalism.

So Obama once again is playing the race card just as he did when told a fundraiser in Jacksonville, Florida.
"They're going to try to make you afraid of me. He's young and inexperienced
and he's got a funny name. And did I mention he's black?"
Obama says Republicans will use race to stoke fear Reuters
Obama has raised the RACE issue more then anyone else and NO NO GOP or conservative would DARE make those
statements... BUT Obama could and DID!!!

Remember Obama hated America because his mom perceived her Mom as an evil capitalist banker!

Says who?

Obama's father was a communist Kenyan terrorist who wanted 100% taxed income who also hated America and capitalism.

And who has accused Obama's father of 'terrorism'?

I'm saying show me the official report from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office.

If its a police investigation, there will be an official public police report on the topic. Yet oddly, the only place you can find the 'report' is on Amazon for $8.99.
The new criminal investigation being conducted by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office has not officially wrapped. Their attorney Denise O'Rourke is working some legal hurdles that need to be taken care of. When that is done it will be announced.

The new criminal investigation being conducted by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office has not officially wrapped.

Its been more than 3 years. Approaching 4 years. The 911 commission report didn't take this long. And there's no so much as an interim report from Maricopa County Sheriff's Department. Zip. Nada. Zilch..

Worse, you've been telling us the report is 'about' to be release.....since March of last year.

Yet laughably, Zullo has been SELLING his report since 2013. Perhaps Maricopa County could spend the $8.99 on Amazon and finally get their shit together.

The new criminal investigation being conducted by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office has not officially wrapped.

Its been more than 3 years. Approaching 4 years. The 911 commission report didn't take this long. And there's no so much as an interim report from Maricopa County Sheriff's Department. Zip. Nada. Zilch..

Worse, you've been telling us the report is 'about' to be release.....since March of last year.

Yet laughably, Zullo has been SELLING his report since 2013. Perhaps Maricopa County could spend the $8.99 on Amazon and finally get their shit together.
Again, American patriot Mike Zullo has broken no laws.

Again, the only reason he's not in jail is because he's not a law enforcement officer nor is he conducting a police investigation. A cop doing what Zullo did would have long since been in jail on bribery and corruption charges.

If I send Zullo a 5 figure bribe, will his 'investigation' match my narrative too?

Yep, that is true.

Say What, Barack?

ROFLMNAO! Yes... The Birmingham Boycott is responsible for an 20 something male horn-dog foreign national, tagging a 20 something female horn-dog US Citizen... conceiving a b-astard child, who came to become the President of the US, after having accomplished precisely ZERO, in the wake of hiring a ghost writer to author two books about his zero accomplishments, and paint a fictitious background on which he would otherwise inexplicably rise to power.

Hysterical... .

Actually 8 years in state Senate plus 4 years in U.S. Senate = 12 years, which is twice Dubya's six years in a governor's seat and three times Romney's four years. So your imaginarium analysis is summarily humiliated and utterly dismissed. As for your definition of "zero" it's been mutilated beyond recognition.

Myths are fun and all but in the realm of "previous experience" for a POTUS, O'bama historically ranks mid-range. For what it's worth.

Suppose you had to choose between two Presidential candidates, one of whom had spent 20 years in Congress plus had considerable other relevant experience and the other of whom had about half a dozen years in the Illinois state legislature and 2 years in Congress. Which one do you think would make a better President? If you chose #1, congratulations, you picked James Buchanan over Abraham Lincoln. Your pick disagrees with that of most historians, who see Lincoln as the greatest President ever and Buchanan as the second worst ever...

Ah life in the Echobubble. Must be so simple.

Last edited:
Good old dependable Steve-o. You can always depend on him to come up with some crazy tinfoil hat quality stuff. Too bad it's never fresh. Always the same old thing. I like the way he does his funny little teabagger dance though.
So did Obama make that Selma quote about his parents or not?
Yes he did, "There was something stirring across the country because of what happened in Selma, Alabama, because some folks are willing to march across a bridge. So they got together and Barack Obama Jr. was born. So don't tell me I don't have a claim on Selma, Alabama. Don't tell me I’m not coming home to Selma, Alabama." Obama in 2007.

Where's the rest of the quote? That can't be all there is...

:eusa_whistle:
It is the part that proves you a liar. Want the rest, Google it.

So you don't think Obama is a liar also then?
With which part of this do you disagree with Obama because he told us blatantly he was a liar from his book "Dreams of My Father"...
It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

People that use "tricks", "tactics" to fool people are also lying to people.

Right. In the same way that being on your best behavior in a job interview is lying. You are just being childishly unreasonable.

So you know then, for instance that obama's draft form was accepted by the post office in 1980 and that the one showed in the video is false?

Because, if you do KNOW that, then you can post the evidence on which you rest that affirmation. And put that would-be rumor to bed.

Just as one presumes that you KNOW that obama was a citizen of Connecticut when he received his SS card... and post the evidence on which THAT affirmation rests.

And you can explain how obama's conception was, in ANY way, inspired by events which would not happen for another FOUR plus YEARS after his birth, which requires that you provide evidence that obama was born BOTH in 1961 and in late 1965, or later... .

Of course, even if ya did ALL of that, which is obviously impossible... because we KNOW that obama's draft form is fraudulent, because the type of stamp used is standardized and they are DESIGNED WITH A FOUR DIGIT YEAR and obama's has a two digit year, based upon the evidence which establishes it as such. And bears ALL of the signs of just a TERRIBLE forgery. Clearly the same person or same type of low-skill individual who did the bang up job of forging his birth-certs.

We know that obama was NEVER a citizen of Connecticut, which proves his SS card is fraudulent.

So, all that's left is the date of his birth, which HE CLAIMS was in 61, and that such was inspired by the events in Selma, AL 4 years after he claims he was born.

AND... most importantly he was born to a Foreign National, thus given the Constitutional requirement that he be a Natural Born Citizen, we KNOW his Presidency is Illegitimate, because a person born to a Foreign National is NOT a natural born citizen of the United States, because his citizenship is not a function of natural consequences of birth, it is a function of US Law.

So, where the issue is 'tinfoil hat', which refers to people with foolish, irrational political 'beliefs, it is YOU who are demonstrating the traits common to THAT unenviable tag.

See how that works?

Right. Keep that tinfoil hat tight.

From the looks of it, you've got it strapped on properly!

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted

Considering your odd point of view on most things, I don't doubt that is how you see it. Of course you believe in death panels, FEMA prisons and Bigfoot too. Not the same judgment shared by sane people.

Save that the Selected Service already confirmed that its accurate. Same number, same date, same name, everything.

Just destroying your latest piece of batshit, my little relativist.

Snopes already took that piece of birther batshit apart.

snopes.com Obama Stole His Social Security Number from Jean Paul Ludwig

Try again.

Save you don't 'know' any of that. Nor can you prove any of it. You simply typed it. While Selected Service contradicted you.

Why would I ignore selected service and instead believe you, citing yourself? I can't think of a single reason.

\

The obvious problem with your narrative being that you natural born status follows place of birth. By the standards laid out in Wong Kim Ark, which cited British Common Law as lens through which one understands natural born status.

Wong Kim Ark v. US said:
The fundamental principle of the common law with regard to English nationality was birth within the allegiance, also called "ligealty," "obedience," "faith," or "power" of the King. The principle embraced all persons born within the King's allegiance and subject to his protection. Such allegiance and protection were mutual -- as expressed in the maxim protectio trahit subjectionem, et subjectio protectionem -- and were not restricted to natural-born subjects and naturalized subjects, or to those who had taken an oath of allegiance, but were predicable of aliens in amity so long as they were within the kingdom. Children, born in England, of such aliens were therefore natural-born subjects. But the children, born within the realm, of foreign ambassadors, or the children of alien enemies, born during and within their hostile occupation of part of the King's dominions, were not natural-born subjects because not born within the allegiance, the obedience, or the power, or, as would be said at this day, within the jurisdiction, of the King.

Natural born status follows PLACE of birth. The USSC contradicts you. So you ignore the USSC, insisting that only the dictionary can tell us what 'natural born' means. Well, lets check the dictionary:

And when you follow native born, you get this:

Native born:
adjective:

1. born in the place or country indicated:
a native-born Australian.

Native-born Define Native-born at Dictionary.com

Destroying your silly little piece of relativist tin foil batshitery by your standards and mine.

Is there any claim I can't run you of off, birther?

I'm surprised you had the patience to explain all that to that idiot. It's not like he hasn't already heard it at least a million times.

What can I say? I enjoy watching our little relativist run.

You're right pointing out their stupid lies is part of the fun.

Yep, that is true.

Say What, Barack?

Hysterical... .

Actually 8 years in state Senate plus 4 years in U.S. Senate = 12 years, which is twice Dubya's six years in a governor's seat and three times Romney's four years. So your imaginarium analysis is summarily humiliated and utterly dismissed. As for your definition of "zero" it's been mutilated beyond recognition.

Myths are fun and all but in the realm of "previous experience" for a POTUS, O'bama historically ranks mid-range. For what it's worth.

Suppose you had to choose between two Presidential candidates, one of whom had spent 20 years in Congress plus had considerable other relevant experience and the other of whom had about half a dozen years in the Illinois state legislature and 2 years in Congress. Which one do you think would make a better President? If you chose #1, congratulations, you picked James Buchanan over Abraham Lincoln. Your pick disagrees with that of most historians, who see Lincoln as the greatest President ever and Buchanan as the second worst ever...

Actually GWB was an executive and executives make decisions hire people and listens to people that know more then
he does.

Something OBAMA is totally incapable of ever doing and HE SAID SO!
NOT one successful executive would have the gross incompetence to make these pompous and totally narcissistic statements:

Obama had always had a high estimation of his ability to cast and run his operation. When David Plouffe, his campaign manager, first interviewed for a job with him in 2006, the senator gave him a warning:
I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the people I’ll hire to do it,” he said. “It’s hard to give up control when that’s all I’ve known.”
Obama said nearly the same thing to Patrick Gaspard, whom he hired to be the campaign’s political director.
“I think I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,”
Obama told him.
I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

http://www.nationalreview.com/campa...-i-can-do-every-job-better-those-i-hire-do-it

What a f...king asshole! Obama's "executive skills"?

Remember this asshole knows better then anyone else because he is the Messiah, the smartest president!
Tell me truthfully if you would want to work for such a pompous dickhead who thinks he is smarter then all of you?
But once again... this show what Gruber said "Stupidity of the American Voter" that supports and voted for Obama and his agenda!
total Idiots!

Hysterical... .

Actually GWB was an executive and executives make decisions hire people and listens to people that know more then
he does.

Something OBAMA is totally incapable of ever doing and HE SAID SO!
NOT one successful executive would have the gross incompetence to make these pompous and totally narcissistic statements:

Obama had always had a high estimation of his ability to cast and run his operation. When David Plouffe, his campaign manager, first interviewed for a job with him in 2006, the senator gave him a warning:
I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the people I’ll hire to do it,” he said. “It’s hard to give up control when that’s all I’ve known.”
Obama said nearly the same thing to Patrick Gaspard, whom he hired to be the campaign’s political director.
“I think I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,”
Obama told him.
I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

http://www.nationalreview.com/campa...-i-can-do-every-job-better-those-i-hire-do-it

What a f...king asshole! Obama's "executive skills"?

Remember this asshole knows better then anyone else because he is the Messiah, the smartest president!
Tell me truthfully if you would want to work for such a pompous dickhead who thinks he is smarter then all of you?
But once again... this show what Gruber said "Stupidity of the American Voter" that supports and voted for Obama and his agenda!
total Idiots!

Actually Romney was/is a businessman, you could have made that point instead of pointing to a different rich kid who got everything handed to him by his daddy and his Arab friends in the oil biz. But that ain't in any way legislative experience.

Both may require skill in "getting things done" (but so does any endeavor) -- but here's the clash:

Business and government serve two very different masters. The latter exists to serve the masses for their common benefit; the former to exploit the masses for its own benefit. Doesn't get much more opposite than that. Given that reality I'd be more than a bit suspicious over a guy who claims he can transform from one to the other. Even if he's able to do that 180 one has to wonder where his loyalties lie.

This old canard of "vote for me, I'm an experienced businessman" always sounds like "go to this dentist, he has experience in torture chambers" or "hire me as your babysitter, I know all about kids, just look at my child porno collection". Just doesn't add up when you do the logical math. Why exactly would you want to hire a fox to guard your hen house?

Ever heard of the "DC Revolving Door"? Michael Taylor? Tim Geithner? Hank Paulsen? Donald Rumsfeld? Any of these ring a bell? This business-fetishism just enables that shit.

Again, the only reason he's not in jail is because he's not a law enforcement officer nor is he conducting a police investigation. A cop doing what Zullo did would have long since been in jail on bribery and corruption charges.

If I send Zullo a 5 figure bribe, will his 'investigation' match my narrative too?

Yep, that is true.

Say What, Barack?

Hysterical... .

ROFLMNAO!

Obama never issued a single bill, had the single highest absentee rating in the Illinois Senate, and the same is true for his pitiful expression of a US Senator.

So... :bsflag:.

Obama is the only person in human history, who hired a ghost writer to write two semi-biographies which spoke to a life wherein absolutely NOTHING has been accomplished.

Let's Review:

The Video Below is the initial public report, via a press conference where the facts relating to the forgeries were laid out in no small degree of detail...

The Link Below is the Affidavit from the investigator:

http://www.freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/141003-Mike Zullo Affidavit.pdf

Lets review the official report from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office, shall we?

What? There is no such report? Maricopa County Sheriff's Office won't officially back ANY of Zullo's bullshit.

And the only place you can find the 'report'.....is on Amazon for $8.99. Odd that.

Forum List

Back