President Obama on Hillary Clinton email

alan1

Gold Member
Reaction score
Obama weighs in on Hillary Clinton s private emails - CBS News

President Obama only learned of Hillary Clinton's private email address use for official State Department business after a New York Times report, he told CBS News in an interview.
Really?
In the four years she worked for him as Secretary, she never once sent him an email? I find that impossible to believe.
He's lying, again.

Reaction score
this is his usual way of deflecting bad news. It is getting so old

S.J.

Platinum Member
Reaction score
He knows nobody believes him, it's his way of saying "fuck you" to the country and his sycophants (like the ones here) don't care as long as they still get their monthly check.

The VOR

Gold Member
Reaction score
Obama weighs in on Hillary Clinton s private emails - CBS News

President Obama only learned of Hillary Clinton's private email address use for official State Department business after a New York Times report, he told CBS News in an interview.
Really?
In the four years she worked for him as Secretary, she never once sent him an email? I find that impossible to believe.
He's lying, again.
Where does he say that she never emailed him? It doesn't. But that isn't going to stop you fucking retards from stating that. Are you all just a bunch of flat out liars, or just so stupid you can't comprehend what you read? What a pathetic bunch of losers you all are.

OP
alan1

alan1

Gold Member
Reaction score
Where does he say that she never emailed him? It doesn't. But that isn't going to stop you fucking retards from stating that. Are you all just a bunch of flat out liars, or just so stupid you can't comprehend what you read? What a pathetic bunch of losers you all are.
It doesn't say that she never emailed him.
He said he learned of her non-government email address from the news.
Chances are, she did email him during those four years as secretaty of state.
If it is true that he didn't notice her email wasn't from a .gov address he is unbelievably stupid.
We both know President Obama is not that stupid
My comprehension of the situation is obviously much more accurate than yours.
He's lying and you are a fool if you believe it.

AmericanGirl05

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's all a charade.

This story had to have been leaked from someone who knew the details, i.e., the private server, that all her emails were sent from that server and that she had no government email address.

My bet is someone in the Obama White House. It could not have been someone from outside the Administration and we can assume the career staffers would not have blown the whistle and her loyalist politicals wouldn't have either.

Obama doesn't want her to succeed him. This is one thing to force her out or at least weaken her candidacy.

The VOR

Gold Member
Reaction score
I know it doesn't say that he claims that she never once emailed him. That is my point, but according to what you stated, he did say that.

Your misleading statement/lie from your original post:

"Really? In the four years she worked for him as Secretary, she never once sent him an email? I find that impossible to believe.
He's lying, again."

Siete

Platinum Member
Reaction score
quite a few people find it impossible to believe Obama's birth certificate is ligit too.

I find RW's are full of shit.

OP
alan1

alan1

Gold Member
Reaction score
I know it doesn't say that he claims that she never once emailed him. That is my point, but according to what you stated, he did say that.

Your misleading statement/lie from your original post:

"Really? In the four years she worked for him as Secretary, she never once sent him an email? I find that impossible to believe.
He's lying, again."
Your inability to analyze a situation and rationally come to a realistic conclusion is quite entertaining, albeit frustrating for those of us that hold that common sense skill.
Call me a "fucking retard" again, your ability to fling ad hominen insults is much better than your ability to perform critical thinking.

OP
alan1

alan1

Gold Member
Reaction score
quite a few people find it impossible to believe Obama's birth certificate is ligit too.

And yet, that is not what this thread is about nor what I believe.
Feel free to address the OP, or continue distracting from it if you are unable to do so.

Siete

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Feel free to address the OP, or continue distracting from it if you are unable to do so.
Deal !

the federal regulations went into effect in late November, 2014 when President Obama signed H.R. 1233, modernizing the Federal Records Act of 1950 to include electronic communications. It was signed two years after Clinton stepped down

which, btw, I've already addressed.

your turn.

HenryBHough

Platinum Member
Reaction score
There is no evidence that Ms. Clinton ever e-mailed America's Kenyan Emperor.

None.

In fact, there is no evidence that Her Thighness ever believed Obama could read an e-mail were she to send him one.

Reason enough for her to leave Him off her distribution lists.

AmericanGirl05

Diamond Member
Reaction score

TyroneSlothrop

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I find leftwingers gullible when it comes to their liberal idols.
I find Right wing nuts fanatical in their use of "denial" mechanisms

On the Hillary story, it's the left wing that's in denial.
According to Sen. Chuck Schumer, Clinton’s private email system was based on the system that Powell used.

AmericanGirl05

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Deal !

the federal regulations went into effect in late November, 2014 when President Obama signed H.R. 1233, modernizing the Federal Records Act of 1950 to include electronic communications. It was signed two years after Clinton stepped down

which, btw, I've already addressed.

your turn.

National security (i.e., classified information) is covered by a different statute. And there are criminal penalties.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List