FJB chant rings out in left-wing Boston

Republicans hate anyone who does not conform to their extremism

That is why they act so violently
I'm not a republican..........I'm an independent and even worse I am a bell weather...where I go others usually aren't far behind.

Fuck, get over it sore loser. Try and have better message next time.
It wasn't the message....it is was stuffing the ballots with multi voter fraud votes in inner cities after the dems allowed mail out ballots and unsupervised drop off boxes following Zuckerberg paying off the election officials in swing states.

It mattered to the world
Trump was our worst leader in history
Again, it STILL matters to you people. Right now, you have the White House, The House, and the Senate yet you are still obsessed with Trump. By the way, Obama AND Trump share something in common….. they both denied Hillary from becoming President.

Republicans hate anyone who does not conform to their extremism

That is why they act so violently

You project.............. a LOT!

2 billion in damages. YOUR people!

30 murders.....YOUR people!

I'd say you've lost your grip on reality, but I'm pretty sure you never really had a grip in the first place.
You are the one who lost a grip on reality with Joe's boner staring you in the face. Are you that enamored with it that you can't see what a disaster this senile puppet douchbag hair sniffer is.

Go see a shrink.

You are the one who lost a grip on reality with Joe's boner staring you in the face. Are you that enamored with it that you can't see what a disaster this senile puppet douchbag hair sniffer is.

Go see a shrink.
Freud might say you have both an anal attraction and an oral fixation, you happy fellow. Probably because of something in your past. Do you dream of this things too?

It wasn't the message....it is was stuffing the ballots with multi voter fraud votes in inner cities after the dems allowed mail out ballots and unsupervised drop off boxes following Zuckerberg paying off the election officials in swing states.
Baseless allegations are for losers. Keep up the good work

Mommy…. why is that man screaming FUCK JOE BIDEN?

Because Republicans are assholes Honey
you are really a brain dead piece of shit...
this is the TRUTH...
because TRUE AMERICANS see the damage the sack of oatmeal and the rest of the scum demonRATS are doing to AMERICA
you are a retarded, commie, piece of shit

Fortunately, I don’t give a shit what insurrectionist traitors like yourself have to say.
unfortunately, there are shit stains like yourself that are-- brain dead pieces of shit still alive in AMERICA...you asshole, are the insurrectionist traitor, along with the scum demonRATS
Never underestimate the ability of the scum demonRAT to stay regressed in a grade school mentality.

What article are you talking about?

I think I'm a little too far up in your head.
you can't even think right...who in their right mind would take the commie shit you say seriously?...NOBODY
your head is constantly up your ass

But you saw me say that if I were polled today, I'd say I didn't approve.

It seems like every time you post to me, it's a lie about my positions.

I think there is something wrong with you.
does FLIP-FLOP ring bells in your hollow head....typical scum demonRAT mentality

For someone who is not-a-Republican, you sure do parrot their BigLie propaganda faithfully.

Anyways, the more of these weepy BDS meltdown threads we see, the better things are going for America. Trump cultists wouldn't be crying like this unless their fascist keisters were very sore.

Trump cultists, if you're having trouble thinking up a response, I suggest you check out that new Wuhan/Trump collaboration message board. Not that the Republican/China partnership is anything new, just that Trump's China-sponsored message board is new. Let us know what today's official GOP/Beijing joint propaganda points are.

For someone who is not-a-Republican, you sure do parrot their BigLie propaganda faithfully.

Anyways, the more of these weepy BDS meltdown threads we see, the better things are going for America. Trump cultists wouldn't be crying like this unless their fascist keisters were very sore.

Trump cultists, if you're having trouble thinking up a response, I suggest you check out that new Wuhan/Trump collaboration message board. Not that the Republican/China partnership is anything new, just that Trump's China-sponsored message board is new. Let us know what today's official GOP/Beijing joint propaganda points are.
The only people here with weepy meltdowns are lefties.

all you scum demonRATS, if you're having trouble thinking up a response, I suggest you check out that new Wuhan/fake-i/barrag-o collaboration msm. Not that the scum demonRAT/China partnership is anything new, Let us know what today's official scum demonRAT/Beijing joint propaganda points are.......

because TRUE AMERICANS see the damage the sack of oatmeal and the rest of the scum demonRATS are doing to AMERICA
you are a retarded, commie, piece of shit

Why we need to be protected from the far right
They have gone off the deep end

Forum List

Back