FJB chant rings out in left-wing Boston

I remember being embarrassed when DeNiro said "Fuck Donald Trump". We should be better than that.

Now the Trumpsters are screaming it en masse in public and yukking it up. This is very clever humor for them.

And the decay continues.

1634843661875.png

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

What article are you talking about?

I think I'm a little too far up in your head.

I was talking about your writing your own article with your own thoughts regarding the cause of inflation and the supply chain disruptions. Since this is supposed to be your area of expertise, I thought it would be very enlightening.

You seem to have bought into the incorrect and partisan narrative that the current inflation is transitory in the short term and that the supply chain disruptions are not to a very large degree caused by a shortage of labor, which is the direct result of Biden's policies(giveaways).

Wow..I would have thought Trumpers would have grown tired of this elementary school playground name calling.

WRONG!

Never underestimate the ability of the Trumper to stay regressed in a grade school mentality.
LMAO. Yeah we cornered the market on name calling.

I guess its better than holding the bloody, severed head of Biden for all to see!!!!

I remember being embarrassed when DeNiro said "Fuck Donald Trump". We should be better than that.

Now the Trumpsters are screaming it en masse in public and yukking it up. This is very clever humor for them.

And the decay continues.
Whether such chants lack taste is not the point.

The point is that nobody like Joe Biden. Not even people in Boston.

I was talking about your writing your own article with your own thoughts regarding the cause of inflation and the supply chain disruptions. Since this is supposed to be your area of expertise, I thought it would be very enlightening.

You seem to have bought into the incorrect and partisan narrative that the current inflation is transitory in the short term and that the supply chain disruptions are not to a very large degree caused by a shortage of labor, which is the direct result of Biden's policies(giveaways).
I "seem" to only in your mind. In reality have said many times that I don't know how long this last.

I don't need to write the articles you have mentioned. Most of the articles and books (4) I have written are about small business finance.

Your intense interest in my writing is appreciated.

So is it the new Boston Curse? Another 86 years. The Curse of Bidenino.

Houston in 7.

Forum List

Back