FJB chant rings out in left-wing Boston

I remember being embarrassed when DeNiro said "Fuck Donald Trump". We should be better than that.

Now the Trumpsters are screaming it en masse in public and yukking it up. This is very clever humor for them.

And the decay continues.
waaaaa---waaaaa---waaaa
TRUTH hurts ALL scum demonRATS....

says the scum demonRAT using names, while whining about some one else using names....and then calling the other 1 out, and not ITself....
Never underestimate the ability of the scum demonRAT to stay regressed in a grade school mentality.
Fortunately, I don’t give a shit what insurrectionist traitors like yourself have to say.

Last edited:
because TRUE AMERICANS see the damage the sack of oatmeal and the rest of the scum demonRATS are doing to AMERICA
you are a retarded, commie, piece of shit
Mommy…. why is that man screaming FUCK JOE BIDEN?

Because Republicans are assholes Honey

marvin martian reports to work at 8am to 4 pm on most days.
LOOOLOOL. this is Marvins Job.
He posts on USMB for a living.
Do they (who is they?) pay good Marvin.
Just check his posting History.
Same shitty routine everyday.
See you, marvin martian at 8am.

Hahahahahahaha!

FUCK JOE BIDEN!!!

How low can Biden's approval ratings go now? Can we see 25%? I think we can, because unlike Trump, this is a power to the people movement. This is not media-manufactured and media-massaged. No. We really abhor him and for good reason. :)

It's a movement now!
The Biden Build Back Better plan is a movement, too.

A bowel movement.

On TV news a couple of nights ago a talking head said Biden is in the toilet with Indies.

This is the GOP's chance to take it all. But they really need to come up with some good, serious, capable candidates. Not more asshats like Trump and Taylor-Greene.

Forum List

Back