FiveThirtyEight averages the polls on whether to Impeach Donald Trump

FiveThirtyEight is averaging the polls on whether to impeach Donald Trump.

The link is below:

Do Americans Support Impeaching Trump?

This link is going to be updated hourly with the latest polls on impeachment.

The latest average on Saturday morning is the following:

49.3% support for impeachment

43.% Don't support impeachment

Its harder to take issue with this since its not just one poll, but an average of all polls that is being updated on an hourly basis. The above link is probably the best place to look to see how well cooked or not Donald Trump is going to be.

So this is fascinating...

You just implied that whether or not Donald Trump is in trouble, is based on entirely on an opinion poll.

Just out of curiosity, does whether or not Donald Trump actually violated a law, matter?

Last I checked, you don't get sent to prison based on a public poll. You typically have to actually commit a crime, before you are sent to prison. At least I heard that's how it is supposed to be.

No, this is not an opinion poll. It is the AVERAGE of all opinion polls done on impeachment and it continues to be updated when each new poll on impeachment is released.

Impeachment and removal from office of a President is not the same as a court of law. There does NOT have to be an actual crime committed. But don't worry, Trump is guilty of many crimes.

Lol "it's not an opinion poll, it's an average of opinion polls"?

Wtf?

You're daffy

The link is below:

Its harder to take issue with this since its not just one poll, but an average of all polls that is being updated on an hourly basis. The above link is probably the best place to look to see how well cooked or not Donald Trump is going to be.

You just implied that whether or not Donald Trump is in trouble, is based on entirely on an opinion poll.

Just out of curiosity, does whether or not Donald Trump actually violated a law, matter?

Last I checked, you don't get sent to prison based on a public poll. You typically have to actually commit a crime, before you are sent to prison. At least I heard that's how it is supposed to be.

No, this is not an opinion poll. It is the AVERAGE of all opinion polls done on impeachment and it continues to be updated when each new poll on impeachment is released.

Impeachment and removal from office of a President is not the same as a court of law. There does NOT have to be an actual crime committed. But don't worry, Trump is guilty of many crimes.

Wtf?

You're daffy
Do you not understand the difference?

The link is below:

Wtf?

You're daffy
Do you not understand the difference?

Obviously you don't

Trump isn't going to be impeached...bank it

The link is below:

Wtf?

You're daffy

You'll notice I didn't even bother to reply to that. It's not an opinion poll Sassy.... it's not.... It's a poll of.... other opinion polls.... but it's not an opinion poll Sassy. You need to know the difference...... because I know I do..... :p

The link is below:

Wtf?

You're daffy

You'll notice I didn't even bother to reply to that. It's not an opinion poll Sassy.... it's not.... It's a poll of.... other opinion polls.... but it's not an opinion poll Sassy. You need to know the difference...... because I know I do..... :p[/QUOTE

Leftists make my head hurt

The link is below:

Wtf?

You're daffy

You'll notice I didn't even bother to reply to that. It's not an opinion poll Sassy.... it's not.... It's a poll of.... other opinion polls.... but it's not an opinion poll Sassy. You need to know the difference...... because I know I do..... :p[/QUOTE

Leftists make my head hurt

I understand the feeling very well.
I have some aspirin for you, and I'll give you a shoulder massage.

Its harder to take issue with this since its not just one poll

yeah we can , if they all ask the same canned Q ....

~S~

Trump knows he is in trouble now, even if his supporters continue to think he is invincible.
Yeah... Don't think so.

YOU KNOW, THIS WHOLE IMPEACHMENT THING IS SHAPING UP TO BE THE BEST REALITY SHOW OF 2020:

Screen-Shot-2020-01-12-at-9.57.16-PM-600x335.png

The link is below:

Its harder to take issue with this since its not just one poll, but an average of all polls that is being updated on an hourly basis.

Not at all. I take issue with all polls.
didnt 538 also give Hillary close to 400 electoral votes by late oct. 2016?

The link is below:

Its harder to take issue with this since its not just one poll, but an average of all polls that is being updated on an hourly basis.

Not at all. I take issue with all polls.
didnt 538 also give Hillary close to 400 electoral votes by late oct. 2016?
Earlier they gave Trump a less than 2% chance of being elected. 343 TO 194 in late Oct

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

To catch this thread up:
1. Trump was impeached
2. The senate trial begins soon
3. Its unknown if the trial will include witnesses or just the evidence that the articles were based on in the House.
4. There is no way that Trump will be removed from office.

A. Senate option-1, hear the weak evidence and dismiss the articles
B. Have a long "show trial" and call as many embarrassing witnesses as they can to show the democrats as the slimy partisan hacks that they are. It keep Sanders, Warren, and Klobuchar from campaigning. Nancy apparently wants Joe Biden to win. The GOP should opt for the quick trial and a fast dismissal.

Stay tuned to see how the trial turns out.

The BLUE wall nearly held, and was just barley cracked. That fact is going to BITE Trump hard in 2020.

Trumps popular peaked in November 2016, so he won't do any better in a state like New Hampshire that was close. TRUMP IS DONE!
Yeah...A Roaring Economy, 50 year record high Employment, Destroying the Caliphate, and soaring confidence by small and large business owners is going to doom him for sure.

If only he were smart enough to outdo Biden by sending 2 plane loads of cash to fund Terrorism he might have a chance.

Forum List

Back