Sponge Bob Square Pants is a “Racist Imperialist”

Wow. That is a person with far too much time on their hands.

but it does make me want to go watch some Sponge Bob

Mainstream Democrats have gone completely nuts. What the fuck is going on in the Pacific Northwest? What the fuck is going on with college campuses?
SpongeBob' is a 'violent,' 'racist' colonizer, says University of Washington professor

This has to be a joke. Right? It's a joke

Meanwhile Squidward plays a cartoon clarinet. WHUT It doesn't even look like a real clarinet

I'm so triggered
This person is a Mainstream Democrat member of the college professoriate. Amazing what they have to do with their time.

Total lunatic! College professor! Good God what have allowed to happen in this country.

Bad clarinet and all!

I made the mistake of looking this lady up on Google...she sort of reminds me of squidward.

She has to be the most humorless scold that ever roamed God's green earth

The mind boggles.
What’s next? Ren and Stimpy are fascist?

And all of the children around the world are just being programmed........

I am not a fan of humans.

Bad clarinet and all!

I made the mistake of looking this lady up on Google...she sort of reminds me of squidward.

The mind boggles.
What’s next? Ren and Stimpy are fascist?

You probably do not want to know this, I'm not kidding BUT....there is so much great classical music in Bugs Bunny right? I can't show it in my classroom, not even to older kids, 4th and 5th grade. "Too violent". Right.

These same kids play Fortnite and watch Titanic and all kinds of other movies you wouldn't even believe but in BB they carry GUNS and you know....faint faint faint

.....yeah. I know

Bad clarinet and all!

The mind boggles.
Spend enough time on a college campus and you'll meet a bunch of idiots like this.

I see they let her slip past quality control. Should have thrown her in the reject bin.

Nobody cares, liberals.jpg

Does anyone else get an urge for a crab cake sandwich whenever they see or even think about Sponge Bob?

Forum List

Back