Five Babies Diagnosed With Measles. Too Young To Be Vaccinated

Daycare centers are bacterial cesspools. Why would people make babies knowing they have to drop their kids there? I said nothing personal about you.
Daycare centers are bacterial cesspools. Why would people make babies knowing they have to drop their kids there? I said nothing personal about you.
Bullshit! You stated I had, "budget problems". I guess you been trolling so long you forgot.
That wasn't aimed at you. You're getting overly defensive. I was referring to anyone who makes babies knowing that their financial situation would require them to sacrifice energy and time that should be devoted to the babies they create and who did not ask to be brought into this world only to have to deal with a foreseen hardship.

Bullshit! You stated I had, "budget problems". I guess you been trolling so long you forgot.
That wasn't aimed at you. You're getting overly defensive. I was referring to anyone who makes babies knowing that their financial situation would require them to sacrifice energy and time that should be devoted to the babies they create and who did not ask to be brought into this world only to have to deal with a foreseen hardship.
You responded to me with that statement, hence I responded back. That is all.

The following article is a very good example of what I've been saying to the anti vaccinators. They're putting other people's babies a risk for diseases that kill. The measles kill. Especially when it's a baby.

All of these children were too young to be vaccinated for the measles.

Measles Hits Chicago-Area Daycare Center

To those who say people should have a choice. No they shouldn't have a choice.

The reason being no one has the right to kill another person's baby.

Vaccinate your kids, people.

Forum List

Back