Five Babies Diagnosed With Measles. Too Young To Be Vaccinated

We didn't have this problem until the borders and red carpet was rolled out.
There was a much bigger outbreak last year due to an unvaccinated Amish person contracting the measles in the Philippines. He returned to Ohio and infected a number of other Amish people.

Vaccination rates in Mexico and Central America are comparable to the United States, some even higher.
Yes, the Third World is known for immaculate record keeping and the accurate reporting of statistics.
do you have any recent examples of measles outbreaks in Mexico and Central America?

There was a much bigger outbreak last year due to an unvaccinated Amish person contracting the measles in the Philippines. He returned to Ohio and infected a number of other Amish people.

Vaccination rates in Mexico and Central America are comparable to the United States, some even higher.
Yes, the Third World is known for immaculate record keeping and the accurate reporting of statistics.
do you have any recent examples of measles outbreaks in Mexico and Central America?
How would one know, without accurate reporting and statistics? It is the Third World for a reason.

How would one know, without accurate reporting and statistics? It is the Third World for a reason.
Ah. So no world health organizations exist that might report on such a thing?

Do you have any reason, any real concrete based on facts reason, to believe the immunization numbers are incorrect?

Does it not stand to reason that if the immunization rates were lower and that children brought measles with them there would have to be outbreaks currently in Mexico and Central America?

Do you have any reason, any real concrete based on facts reason, to believe the immunization numbers are incorrect?

Does it not stand to reason that if the immunization rates were lower and that children brought measles with them there would have to be outbreaks currently in Mexico and Central America?
It is the Third World, are you making the claim that people never lie? Are you making the claim that the Third World spends money to ensure their records are accurate?

I bet you never lived in the Third World for any length of time.

It is the Third World, are you making the claim that people never lie? Are you making the claim that the Third World spends money to ensure their records are accurate?

I bet you never lived in the Third World for any length of time.
Thats a 'no' to those questions, then. No factual basis for doubt and no examples of recent outbreaks of measles

do you think reported immunization rates are based solely on their say so?

Willful ignorance, illiteracy, and poor government education in way of public service TV spots, etc. I think if children die or are permanently disable because their parents were criminally negligent in not getting them vaccinated, should stand trial for murder in the first case, or be sentence to lengthy prison terms for the latter.

Oh, what the hell is a daycare center doing accepting children whose parents didn't supply proof of vaccination before they were ever admitted? Ever taken your dog to a kennel? They demand as much there.
Well, damn, I guess there is something we totally agree on, after all. When a child dies of a disease that has a common vaccine, just because the parent does not 'believe' in vaccines, that parent should stand trial for negligent homocide. If that child carries measles, or some other contagious disease into an area, like a hospital with new borns, and that cause damage to the babies there, the parents of that child should face charges as you reccomended. We both saw the results of the polio epidemic in 1952 and the wonderous termination of that dread childhood disease by the '70's. How can anyone say the vaccines are more dangerous than the diseases after that example?

and if Lancet or another medical journal covers a bogus study that says polio vaccine causes acne, we can look forward to a like problem then.

Truly, I think Lancet and the for profit, lost medical license doctor should be facing a huge international lawsuit.

Willful ignorance, illiteracy, and poor government education in way of public service TV spots, etc. I think if children die or are permanently disable because their parents were criminally negligent in not getting them vaccinated, should stand trial for murder in the first case, or be sentence to lengthy prison terms for the latter.

Oh, what the hell is a daycare center doing accepting children whose parents didn't supply proof of vaccination before they were ever admitted? Ever taken your dog to a kennel? They demand as much there.
Well, damn, I guess there is something we totally agree on, after all. When a child dies of a disease that has a common vaccine, just because the parent does not 'believe' in vaccines, that parent should stand trial for negligent homocide. If that child carries measles, or some other contagious disease into an area, like a hospital with new borns, and that cause damage to the babies there, the parents of that child should face charges as you reccomended. We both saw the results of the polio epidemic in 1952 and the wonderous termination of that dread childhood disease by the '70's. How can anyone say the vaccines are more dangerous than the diseases after that example?

and if Lancet or another medical journal covers a bogus study that says polio vaccine causes acne, we can look forward to a like problem then.

Truly, I think Lancet and the for profit, lost medical license doctor should be facing a huge international lawsuit.

Well sure, I'd much rather suffer polio than a little acne side effect from the cure.

I saw on the CTV (Canada) web site tonight that 5 cases of measles are reported in Toronto(stan) this week. Here's an interesting and ominous statistic: 97% of Canadians 17 and older have been immunized for measles, but only 88% of Canadians 6 years old and younger have been immunized. Third world immigration is the culprit.

I saw on the CTV (Canada) web site tonight that 5 cases of measles are reported in Toronto(stan) this week. Here's an interesting and ominous statistic: 97% of Canadians 17 and older have been immunized for measles, but only 88% of Canadians 6 years old and younger have been immunized. Third world immigration is the culprit.
Which seems to mesh pretty well with some US counties. 88% doesn't give 'herd immunity.' That needs to be around 95-98%.

The following article is a very good example of what I've been saying to the anti vaccinators. They're putting other people's babies a risk for diseases that kill. The measles kill. Especially when it's a baby.

All of these children were too young to be vaccinated for the measles.

Measles Hits Chicago-Area Daycare Center

To those who say people should have a choice. No they shouldn't have a choice.

The reason being no one has the right to kill another person's baby.

did they die

who infected them

why did the day care allow non vaccinated kids in the center
Because babies can't be vaccinated for MMR until over a year old. People just can't take a year off from their jobs to stay at home with their kid.

dont have the kid then

The following article is a very good example of what I've been saying to the anti vaccinators. They're putting other people's babies a risk for diseases that kill. The measles kill. Especially when it's a baby.

did they die

who infected them

Because babies can't be vaccinated for MMR until over a year old. People just can't take a year off from their jobs to stay at home with their kid.

dont have the kid then
So is this a new thing amongst conservatives? Daycare is bad, only have a kid if there is a stay at home parent? You guys just keep getting crazier.

did they die

who infected them

dont have the kid then
So is this a new thing amongst conservatives? Daycare is bad, only have a kid if there is a stay at home parent? You guys just keep getting crazier.

dont be a libtard

personal responsibility is good

personally i did not or would not take my children

to a daycare that did not enforce vaccination standards to participate

try personal responsibility some time

you might like it

did they die

who infected them

dont have the kid then

dont be a libtard

you might like it
So anyone who takes their kids to daycare isn't responsible? You can't make this shit up.

did they die

who infected them

dont have the kid then

dont be a libtard

you might like it
So anyone who takes their kids to daycare isn't responsible? You can't make this shit up.

can you for once drop the libtardediness

who said that anyone who takes their kids to a daycare is irresponsible

i certainly never said that

i said take personal responsibility and check into the standards of the daycare

you frikkin dope

We didnt have this problem before people started thinking it was ok to be unvaccinated and to spread lies about concocted 'dangers'
Are you willfully ignorant? Or perhaps its because you can't reason?

If a baby is to young to be vaccinated, how is it that anyone can accuse the parents of being against vaccines?

Think people. Think.

dont have the kid then

dont be a libtard

you might like it

you frikkin dope
Babies can't receive vaccinations until they are a certain age. Parents can't put their lives on hold for a year until their kids can get vaccinated.

We didnt have this problem before people started thinking it was ok to be unvaccinated and to spread lies about concocted 'dangers'
Are you willfully ignorant? Or perhaps its because you can't reason?

If a baby is to young to be vaccinated, how is it that anyone can accuse the parents of being against vaccines?

Think people. Think.
Well, someone had to infect the babies. It was likely an unvaccinated non-baby that did so, these are the people that have been spreading the disease around.

dont have the kid then

dont be a libtard

you might like it

you frikkin dope
Babies can't receive vaccinations until they are a certain age. Parents can't put their lives on hold for a year until their kids can get vaccinated.

i understand that you moron

do your due diligence as an adult and parent

and make sure the daycare has vaccination records

do you live in the stone age or something

most states require public health licensing for daycare

dont be a libtard

you might like it

you frikkin dope

i understand that you moron

do your due diligence as an adult and parent

and make sure the daycare has vaccination records

do you live in the stone age or something

most states require public health licensing for daycare
Irony alert.

It hasn't been proven that the first baby at this daycare was infected AT the daycare. The baby very well could have been infected at the grocery store or a restaurant then infected the other babies. You have no idea if this daycare requires vaccinations or not.

Forum List

Back