Five Babies Diagnosed With Measles. Too Young To Be Vaccinated

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
The following article is a very good example of what I've been saying to the anti vaccinators. They're putting other people's babies a risk for diseases that kill. The measles kill. Especially when it's a baby.

All of these children were too young to be vaccinated for the measles.

Measles Hits Chicago-Area Daycare Center

To those who say people should have a choice. No they shouldn't have a choice.

The reason being no one has the right to kill another person's baby.

Willful ignorance, illiteracy, and poor government education in way of public service TV spots, etc. I think if children die or are permanently disable because their parents were criminally negligent in not getting them vaccinated, should stand trial for murder in the first case, or be sentence to lengthy prison terms for the latter.

Oh, what the hell is a daycare center doing accepting children whose parents didn't supply proof of vaccination before they were ever admitted? Ever taken your dog to a kennel? They demand as much there.

Willful ignorance, illiteracy, and poor government education in way of public service TV spots, etc. I think if children die or are permanently disable because their parents were criminally negligent in not getting them vaccinated, should stand trial for murder in the first case, or be sentence to lengthy prison terms for the latter.

Oh, what the hell is a daycare center doing accepting children whose parents didn't supply proof of vaccination before they were ever admitted? Ever taken your dog to a kennel? They demand as much there.
Well, damn, I guess there is something we totally agree on, after all. When a child dies of a disease that has a common vaccine, just because the parent does not 'believe' in vaccines, that parent should stand trial for negligent homocide. If that child carries measles, or some other contagious disease into an area, like a hospital with new borns, and that cause damage to the babies there, the parents of that child should face charges as you reccomended. We both saw the results of the polio epidemic in 1952 and the wonderous termination of that dread childhood disease by the '70's. How can anyone say the vaccines are more dangerous than the diseases after that example?

The following article is a very good example of what I've been saying to the anti vaccinators. They're putting other people's babies a risk for diseases that kill. The measles kill. Especially when it's a baby.

You do realize that the vaccine is not 100% effective right? A vaccinated person can get and pass on to another vaccinated person.

You knew that right?

There wasn't necessarily someone at the daycare center who was unvaccinated. All it takes is one unvaccinated baby too young to be vaccinated who contracts the disease elsewhere and then brings it to the daycare facility, infecting the rest of the youngins.

Well, damn, I guess there is something we totally agree on, after all. When a child dies of a disease that has a common vaccine, just because the parent does not 'believe' in vaccines, that parent should stand trial for negligent homocide. If that child carries measles, or some other contagious disease into an area, like a hospital with new borns, and that cause damage to the babies there, the parents of that child should face charges as you reccomended. We both saw the results of the polio epidemic in 1952 and the wonderous termination of that dread childhood disease by the '70's. How can anyone say the vaccines are more dangerous than the diseases after that example?

Give them an injection that paralyses them for a month, stick them on their backs in an iron lung where pumps force them to breath, let them wear diapers and have a relative clean up after them, then four weeks later ask them if polio vaccine was worth it for all we babies of the 50's.

There wasn't necessarily someone at the daycare center who was unvaccinated. All it takes is one unvaccinated baby too young to be vaccinated who contracts the disease elsewhere and then brings it to the daycare facility, infecting the rest of the youngins.

Your post makes no sense. Your first sentence assumes that all of the children at the daycare might have been vaccinated. Then you assume an unvaccinated child came into the daycare center and infected children already vaccinated?

did they die

who infected them

why did the day care allow non vaccinated kids in the center

We didn't have this problem until the borders and red carpet was rolled out.

Your post makes no sense. Your first sentence assumes that all of the children at the daycare might have been vaccinated. Then you assume an unvaccinated child came into the daycare center and infected children already vaccinated?
All of those who have been diagnosed with measles so far are too young to be vaccinated, babies get their first MMR shot between 12 and 15 months. I'm saying it was a possibility that one of these babies contracted measles outside of the daycare facility and infected the rest of the babies.

did they die

who infected them

why did the day care allow non vaccinated kids in the center
Because babies can't be vaccinated for MMR until over a year old. People just can't take a year off from their jobs to stay at home with their kid.

There was a much bigger outbreak last year due to an unvaccinated Amish person contracting the measles in the Philippines. He returned to Ohio and infected a number of other Amish people.

Vaccination rates in Mexico and Central America are comparable to the United States, some even higher.

We didnt have this problem before people started thinking it was ok to be unvaccinated and to spread lies about concocted 'dangers'

...economic classes.

Republicans are so useless. Surely by now the rightwing must admit it.

How are those shovel ready jobs comin along?

The irony of the OP is delicious.
You know I don't even care about this "shovel ready" phrase you cons keep repeating. Really all that matters is that 11 million private jobs have been created under Obama.

All of those who have been diagnosed with measles so far are too young to be vaccinated, babies get their first MMR shot between 12 and 15 months. I'm saying it was a possibility that one of these babies contracted measles outside of the daycare facility and infected the rest of the babies.

Got it.

My wife stayed at home and raised our boys. I can't for the life of me ever imagine turning over a one year-old baby to a daycare center. Yes I know it's an economic necessity for many, but there's no way in hell I'd ever have done that with my kids.

There was a much bigger outbreak last year due to an unvaccinated Amish person contracting the measles in the Philippines. He returned to Ohio and infected a number of other Amish people.

Vaccination rates in Mexico and Central America are comparable to the United States, some even higher.
Yes, the Third World is known for immaculate record keeping and the accurate reporting of statistics.

Forum List

Back