First, we were racists...

I took a tar baby hostage once and terrorized it until everyone caved and voted for me.

Its so stupid that our political discourse in this country has evolved into a school ground insulting match. Doesnt say much for us as a "civilized peoples"

But DO pay attention... 99% of it comes from the LEFT, and it keeps getting worse. They sound unhinged.

The insults and name calling comes mostly from the right. Make up what you want, posting it does not make it true.

Whats it like to walk though life blinded to the activities of the left?

A broader question...

Many on the left say the tea partyers are racist in nature...and all, or most have claimed to personally see it or have friends that have seen it.

That being said...it is obviously very visible to not only people, but to law enofrcement officers as well as they are at all of the ralleys and walk the streets regularly.

So exactly how many tea partyers have been arrested for violations of the racism laws and hate crime laws throughout the country?

Anyone?
I've been to two events - in DC, so there's a very large crowd - I saw nothing racist or violent at the first one. After the event, the participants policed the area and left it cleaner than they found it. I came on USMB and folks were posting pics that I never saw that day.

At the second event - even larger - I did see racist signs. It was a group across 1st St. from the Capital. They clearly weren't interested in the talks given on the lawn and they were chastised quite loudly by everyone in the crowd. But, they sure did get a lot of attention from the media but none of us who were yelling at them got any attention.

Funny, eh?

Even better....

I went to the one in NYC...I will admit...not as a particdipant...but as a spectator...I wasnt sure what the Tea Party was about and I was not so gung ho about representing them until I knew more.

Now...this is NYC...where there is little civility in ANY large crowd. (a joke)

Anyway.....very large crowd...estimated by police to be about 12K people....

Very civil...saw no racist signs...saw no anger.....saw nothing but people.

How did the local NBC affiliate report on the ralley?

Paraphrased...

'a small group of angry protestors gathered in Manhatten earlier today to voice their anger at President Obama. Due to the professionalism and restraint of the NYPD, there were no arrests'.

No joke....that was how it was reported...no film...no pictures....just a little snippet.

I watched NBC news that night becuase I was on film being there....yet they never showed the film....for it would have contradicted what they reported.

If there were 12k people there, you hardly saw the whole rally.

But DO pay attention... 99% of it comes from the LEFT, and it keeps getting worse. They sound unhinged.

The insults and name calling comes mostly from the right. Make up what you want, posting it does not make it true.

Whats it like to walk though life blinded to the activities of the left?

You tell me. Just look at these boards for proof of what I say, it is all here in black and white.

Last edited:
A fine example of right wing thinking, if you swear and call names a lot, it makes you look as if you are right.

As opposed to putting all your posts in bold font...?

They are in bold font so that they can be easily seen. One has nothing to do with the other, you are just looking to criticize and letting yourself down.
Every browser and OS have options to make reading easier. You don't have to force yours on us.

i took a tar baby hostage once and terrorized it until everyone caved and voted for me.

Its so stupid that our political discourse in this country has evolved into a school ground insulting match. Doesnt say much for us as a "civilized peoples"

but do pay attention... 99% of it comes from the left, and it keeps getting worse. They sound unhinged.

the insults and name calling comes mostly from the right. Make up what you want, posting it does not make it true.

ok

If nonukes uses bold AND changes the colors.. he can be just like Ms. Sheman!!!!

You can't have too much of that!

Last edited:
I like what Palin said about this. She said if we really were Terrorists,Obama would want to pal around with us. Cause we all know he loves him somes Terrorists. lol! :)

When are you going to realize that advocating for everyone to be treated equally isn't racism?

Oh and to the OP. The next name is "Killer" "Murderer" etc. Its just the next step up.

I live in tea party crazy Arizona and believe me they are racist and very anti-Mormon. Out here Hispanics bear the brunt of the hatred, oh and Native Americans.

Wow... sounds like a wretched place. I'd move.

Nah, it's fun watching the conservatives fuck this place up. Now they are fighting each other over policies they enacted. I guess there is a place called "too far right". That's why most of the far right legislation got voted down this year. Besides the school systems sucks so they have to pay top dollar to bring people in to fill the high tech jobs they lure here with their no taxes policy.

Plus, I love 180 days of triple digit weather.

Now a word from our sponsor:

After it was all over, Obama seemed to speak for revolted Americans — the kind of people who always want a new Washington — when he described the government as “dysfunctional.”

But at the Capitol, behind the four doors and the three receptionists and the police guard, McConnell said he could imagine doing this again.

“I think some of our members may have thought the default issue was a hostage you might take a chance at shooting,” he said. “Most of us didn’t think that. What we did learn is this — it’s a hostage that’s worth ransoming. And it focuses the Congress on something that must be done.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...washington/2011/08/02/gIQARSFfqI_story_1.html

Now a word from our sponsor:

After it was all over, Obama seemed to speak for revolted Americans — the kind of people who always want a new Washington — when he described the government as “dysfunctional.”

But at the Capitol, behind the four doors and the three receptionists and the police guard, McConnell said he could imagine doing this again.

“I think some of our members may have thought the default issue was a hostage you might take a chance at shooting,” he said. “Most of us didn’t think that. What we did learn is this — it’s a hostage that’s worth ransoming. And it focuses the Congress on something that must be done.”

In debt deal, the triumph of the old Washington - The Washington Post

Yeah, I saw that and thought "Are you FUCKING kidding me!?!"

As opposed to putting all your posts in bold font...?

They are in bold font so that they can be easily seen. One has nothing to do with the other, you are just looking to criticize and letting yourself down.
Every browser and OS have options to make reading easier. You don't have to force yours on us.

No one is forcing anything on you. You are reading it because you want to. The bold type makes it easier for me to find when someone replies to one of my posts. Deal with it, Dave.

No one is forcing anything on you. You are reading it because you want to. The bold type makes it easier for me to find when someone replies to one of my posts. Deal with it, Dave.
*skim & scroll*

then, we were terrorists. Now, we're hostage takers.

I can't wait to see what we're next!

FAA | Hostage-Takers | Democrats | The Daily Caller

Don't worry. Just because you scared the American public into war and threaten to cut unemployment benefits unless you get tax breaks for rich people, you are still racist. Just because you move on to something else, doesn't mean you can't keep what you already earned.
Yup, we were so 'racist' against Bill Clinton, too......

Wait...............

Hmmmm........

then, we were terrorists. Now, we're hostage takers.

I can't wait to see what we're next!

FAA | Hostage-Takers | Democrats | The Daily Caller

Don't worry. Just because you scared the American public into war and threaten to cut unemployment benefits unless you get tax breaks for rich people, you are still racist. Just because you move on to something else, doesn't mean you can't keep what you already earned.
TRANSLATION:

obama-derp.jpg

“I think some of our members may have thought the default issue was a hostage you might take a chance at shooting,” he said. “Most of us didn’t think that. What we did learn is this — it’s a hostage that’s worth ransoming.” ~ Senator Mitch McConnell (R) Senate Minority Leader

“I think some of our members may have thought the default issue was a hostage you might take a chance at shooting,” he said. “Most of us didn’t think that. What we did learn is this — it’s a hostage that’s worth ransoming.” ~ Senator Mitch McConnell (R) Senate Minority Leader

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture3799-gm11080420110804071338.jpg

Having a conversation on how Washington spends, how much Washington spends and on what Washington spends is a worthy conversation to have. Why does there have to be a hostage in order to have the conversation? If your views are the right ones, you shouldn't have to blackmail people to make your point.

Forum List

Back