First time I put a product back on the shelf

You're FOS, as usual.
Fascist economics supported a state-controlled economy that accepted a mix of private and public ownership over the means of production.
Economic planning was applied to both the public and private sector and the prosperity of private enterprise depended on its acceptance of synchronizing itself with the economic goals of the state.
Fascist economic ideology supported the profit motive, but emphasized that industries must uphold the national interest as superior to private profit.

While fascism accepted the importance of material wealth and power, it condemned materialism which identified as being present in both communism and capitalism and criticized materialism for lacking acknowledgement of the role of the spirit.
In particular, fascists criticized capitalism, not because of its competitive nature nor support of private property, which fascists supported—but due to its materialism, individualism, alleged bourgeois decadence and alleged indifference to the nation.
Fascism denounced Marxism for its advocacy of materialist internationalist class identity, which fascists regarded as an attack upon the emotional and spiritual bonds of the nation and a threat to the achievement of genuine national solidarity.

No, they didn't moron.

Yeah, they did. Your ignorance is amazing.

Yeah, they did. Your ignorance is amazing.
You're FOS.
You're the one who subscribed to the Trump U. "political science" correspondence course.
The ignorance coming out of that school used to be amazing, now it's just scary, people could be that stupid.
Trump doesn't give refunds.

You're FOS.
You're the one who subscribed to the Trump U. "political science" correspondence course.
The ignorance coming out of that school used to be amazing, now it's just scary, people could be that stupid.
Trump doesn't give refunds.

I suggest you read an actual book, and not the wiki crap that teaches nothing but falsehoods.

I had sticker shock today. My big box grocery usually carries gluten free matzoh. I haven't had them in a while, but remember them being a tad more expensive than the regular, maybe $6.50/box. Today, they were $9.79. I did a double take. What the actual fuck?

My sister came back from her store, a big box a little further upstate NY: no eggs, no produce?

democrats: make America Venezuela!
Unfortunately, Democrats all aspire us to be exactly like Venezuela.

Forum List

Back