First time I put a product back on the shelf

The wages are low because illegal aliens keep them low.
Yes, exactly! This is the basic truth about how capitalism is intended to work
Get rid of the illegal aliens and the wages go up.
Yes, true in part at least, according to the demands of capitalism. But in part not exactly true in practice, due to some companies not being viable when demanded to pay wages that are acceptable to American workers. eg. An American willing to mow your lawn for an hour for 5 bucks. And too, an opportunity for me to introduce a suggestion that in some cases the company that hires the illegals, is completely viable and has the ability to pay Americans' demanded wages and benefits. Some choose to not! There I"ve given you two options to accept. Choose one or both or invent some other option.

This is all very basic and I'm quite confident that it's easily understood by both of us.
Yeah duhhh!

Yes, exactly! This is the basic truth about how capitalism is intended to work

Yes, true in part at least, according to the demands of capitalism. But in part not exactly true in practice, due to some companies not being viable when demanded to pay wages that are acceptable to American workers. eg. An American willing to mow your lawn for an hour for 5 bucks. And too, an opportunity for me to introduce a suggestion that in some cases the company that hires the illegals, is completely viable and has the ability to pay Americans' demanded wages and benefits. Some choose to not! There I"ve given you two options to accept. Choose one or both or invent some other option.

This is all very basic and I'm quite confident that it's easily understood by both of us.

Yeah duhhh!
Anyone who pays an illegal should be heavily fined.

Anyone who pays an illegal should be heavily fined.
A bit extreme as a government measure that would place limitations on America's capitalist system.
suggesting your advocating of social policy being taken all the way to communism?

As a Canadian I don't advocate throwing out the baby with the bath water, or throwing out our capitalist system by threatening fines on employers who are exercising their rights as capitalists.

Aslk any corporatist if that's a good idea!
Ask Trump! LOL
Are we finished or do you have any more 'good' ideas?

A bit extreme as a government measure that would place limitations on America's capitalist system.
suggesting your advocating of social policy being taken all the way to communism?

As a Canadian I don't advocate throwing out the baby with the bath water, or throwing out our capitalist system by threatening fines on employers who are exercising their rights as capitalists.

Aslk any corporatist if that's a good idea!
Ask Trump! LOL
Are we finished or do you have any more 'good' ideas?
I have no idea what you were trying to discuss in the first place.
Wall Street has Unions called Banquets and Barbeques and the rest also have Unions.

I had sticker shock today. My big box grocery usually carries gluten free matzoh. I haven't had them in a while, but remember them being a tad more expensive than the regular, maybe $6.50/box. Today, they were $9.79. I did a double take. What the actual fuck?

My sister came back from her store, a big box a little further upstate NY: no eggs, no produce?

democrats: make America Venezuela!
Matzah is easy to make, just use your gluten free rice flour in an online recipe and see how it turns out.

I had sticker shock today. My big box grocery usually carries gluten free matzoh. I haven't had them in a while, but remember them being a tad more expensive than the regular, maybe $6.50/box. Today, they were $9.79. I did a double take. What the actual fuck?

My sister came back from her store, a big box a little further upstate NY: no eggs, no produce?

democrats: make America Venezuela!

Went through the car wash today for the first time in months and now the "best possible wash" is 20 bucks instead of 17. Though the sign says the super duper wash now has more features than ever, so maybe that is their excuse for raising it.

Almost half of all food is wasted every year in the US while almost 40 million Americans are food insecure.
Proper capitalism is very effective!

Almost half of all food is wasted every year in the US while almost 40 million Americans are food insecure.
Proper capitalism is very effective!

That's not the result of capitalism, that is the result of government incompetence, corruption, and human greed.

That's not the result of capitalism, that is the result of government incompetence, corruption, and human greed.
How many percent of new capitalist enterprises go bankrupt during the first three years of operation? The absolute majority. This is, of course, high efficiency!
And capitalism, corruption and greed? Oh, come on, how can it be! It's impossible to combine!

How many percent of new capitalist enterprises go bankrupt during the first three years of operation? The absolute majority. This is, of course, high efficiency!
And capitalism, corruption and greed? Oh, come on, how can it be! It's impossible to combine!

Most business ventures fail. The only ones that seem to be doing good are those that buy their congress critters who then drive the competition out of business for their corporate bosses.

That ain't capitalism, moron. That is called fascism.

Forum List

Back