First they came for Trump, and i said nothing because I was running...

😁

Last I read the stats, the Russians were at 140 million people; but they've been depopulating since and drink like fish. I'm thinking let the Europeans, who outnumber them three to one, deal with the Russians.

I know the Chinese have developed better military footwear recently, but I am not ready to panic yet.
We must never panic. There's an important discussion to be had among patriots about what a sane foreign policy for America would be, in a rapidly-changing world. Not for here, though.
Note that the Chinese are de-populating as well. (See Peter Zeihan -- search for his stuff on YouTube for a quick introduction -- for the details.)

We must never panic. There's an important discussion to be had among patriots about what a sane foreign policy for America would be, in a rapidly-changing world. Not for here, though.
Note that the Chinese are de-populating as well. (See Peter Zeihan -- search for his stuff on YouTube for a quick introduction -- for the details.)
The Chinese depopulating would be nice; I've heard they aren't recovering fast from the One Child One Family era. However, they have four smart people for every one smart person we have because they have IIRC 1.4 billion population. And these are 100% Chinese as opposed to the fairly high level of substandard IQs our population is burdened with. So it's very likely more like 5 smart Chinese for every one smart American.

So in my opinion we won't be having any war with the Chinese over Taiwan --- or anything else, I hope, but that can't last forever.

The Chinese depopulating would be nice; I've heard they aren't recovering fast from the One Child One Family era. However, they have four smart people for every one smart person we have because they have IIRC 1.4 billion population. And these are 100% Chinese as opposed to the fairly high level of substandard IQs our population is burdened with. So it's very likely more like 5 smart Chinese for every one smart American.

So in my opinion we won't be having any war with the Chinese over Taiwan --- or anything else, I hope, but that can't last forever.
Yes. A worry. My own experience with Chinese students -- which is fairly extensive -- is that their advantage is that they work, really hard. I could tell you some anecdotes about this. This is something that can be learned.

if they dont work hard....they are toast dude
Nah, even Communist China doesn't execute their lazy students. And these students were in Singapore. It's a cultural thing, and it carries over to the Chinese in the US.

There is a myth, or used to be, that the Chinese are only capable of imitation, or copying the work of others -- this of the nation that invented the compass, gunpowder, paper money!

But watch who wins the International Mathematical Olympiads, where just memorizing formula won't get you very far ... even when the Americans tie with the Chinese, the team will be all Chinese, with an occasional roundeye.

Our most recent winning -- tieing -- team, four years ago:.

Attachments

• US 2019 Math Olympiad team.jpg
    US 2019 Math Olympiad team.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 6
America, we need to unite around Trump.

America needs DeSantis, Hailey, and the rest come rally behind Trump. If you think you won't be next, you're a fool.

DeSantis, America wants leadership. If you back Trump and kill him with kindness, you'll become more powerful then you could ever imagine.
DeSantis is a groomer. You would support him anyway?

America, we need to unite around Trump.

America needs DeSantis, Hailey, and the rest come rally behind Trump. If you think you won't be next, you're a fool.

DeSantis, America wants leadership. If you back Trump and kill him with kindness, you'll become more powerful then you could ever imagine.

sike-xmasstory.gif

Forum List

Back