First they came for Trump, and i said nothing because I was running...

We are a post-republic now.
No matter how many ballots we get, we'll never beat the Dem cheat machine.
They've been doing it for decades & have only gotten bolder & more brazen.
Our elections are toast & the ones in power that could make it legit again have no incentive since they benefit the way it is.

The status quo will never change the status quo

And you also left out, OUR BORDERS ARE OPEN!!

When Nixon was found to have broken the law by trying to bug Democratic HQ, Republican leaders told him he would be impeached if he remained in office, so he resigned.

But in those days, both sides trusted the courts, the mainstream media, the basic institutions of America. Now, they don't . Or rather, the Right does not, and with good reason.

So Trump's guilt or absence thereof becomes irrelevant to them Did he do something wrong, financially? Well, if so ... how about applying the same standards to the Biden family?

Since we know such standards will not be applied to Mr Biden and Hunter, going after Mr Trump -- whether or not he's technically guilty -- is seen as 'selective prosecution'.

Trump's no angel. But he has a lot of company. Go after all of them, or none. Not just the ones the Left doesn't like.

America, we need to unite around Trump.

America needs DeSantis, Hailey, and the rest come rally behind Trump. If you think you won't be next, you're a fool.

DeSantis, America wants leadership. If you back Trump and kill him with kindness, you'll become more powerful then you could ever imagine.
Desantis has shown to be a p****. So it would be natural for him to defend Trump from the charges.

When Nixon was found to have broken the law by trying to bug Democratic HQ, Republican leaders told him he would be impeached if he remained in office, so he resigned.

But in those days, both sides trusted the courts, the mainstream media, the basic institutions of America. Now, they don't . Or rather, the Right does not, and with good reason.

So Trump's guilt or absence thereof becomes irrelevant to them Did he do something wrong, financially? Well, if so ... how about applying the same standards to the Biden family?

Since we know such standards will not be applied to Mr Biden and Hunter, going after Mr Trump -- whether or not he's technically guilty -- is seen as 'selective prosecution'.

Trump's no angel. But he has a lot of company. Go after all of them, or none. Not just the ones the Left doesn't like.
Damn, Doug, don't you realize that reason and common sense has no place on a forum like this?!

Damn, Doug, don't you realize that reason and common sense has no place on a forum like this?!
Well... I sort of finally figured that out after a few days ... but ... do you remember the slogan, "The Marines are looking for a few good men?" (Of course, they couldn't say that nowadays.)

Well, I'm looking for a few good thinkers. (Although I'm on the Right, I don't assume that all 'good thinkers' are also on the Right, or that everyone on the Right is a good thinker.)

My idea: wouldn't it be nice if there were a website where you could go, and find the best arguments, with links, on all the important issues? Both sides, say, on climate change, or poverty, or the war in Ukraine. Not just assertions of opinion, but documented facts.

I think it would be an excellent idea. I know there are 'fact-checker' sites, but I have never found one which is genuinely non-partisan. I use Snopes and Politico and a couple of others, but it's so obvious that the people writing there have a strongly-held set of beliefs and that this influences what they say.

I'm mainly interested in a site for the Right, my side. But it would be even better if Leftists had their say there too. If you can't test your beliefs against the best arguments of the other side, they're not worth anything, they're just comforting prejudices.

Probably a utopian dream!

We are a post-republic now.
No matter how many ballots we get, we'll never beat the Dem cheat machine.
They've been doing it for decades & have only gotten bolder & more brazen.
Our elections are toast & the ones in power that could make it legit again have no incentive since they benefit the way it is.

The status quo will never change the status quo
I loved it when you prove that in court and reversed an election. Await. The only place you can make that claim is a message board.

America needs DeSantis, Hailey, and the rest come rally behind Trump. If you think you won't be next, you're a fool.

DeSantis, America wants leadership. If you back Trump and kill him with kindness, you'll become more powerful then you could ever imagine.

Use The Force Ron.

Well... I sort of finally figured that out after a few days ... but ... do you remember the slogan, "The Marines are looking for a few good men?" (Of course, they couldn't say that nowadays.)

Well, I'm looking for a few good thinkers. (Although I'm on the Right, I don't assume that all 'good thinkers' are also on the Right, or that everyone on the Right is a good thinker.)

My idea: wouldn't it be nice if there were a website where you could go, and find the best arguments, with links, on all the important issues? Both sides, say, on climate change, or poverty, or the war in Ukraine. Not just assertions of opinion, but documented facts.

I think it would be an excellent idea. I know there are 'fact-checker' sites, but I have never found one which is genuinely non-partisan. I use Snopes and Politico and a couple of others, but it's so obvious that the people writing there have a strongly-held set of beliefs and that this influences what they say.

I'm mainly interested in a site for the Right, my side. But it would be even better if Leftists had their say there too. If you can't test your beliefs against the best arguments of the other side, they're not worth anything, they're just comforting prejudices.

Probably a utopian dream!

Easy peasy

Everything that the Democrats are for-
Destroys the country.

You got it backwards. Obama/Biden fixed the problem in 2010, putting regional banks under Dodd-Frank, and financial stress tests to make sure they aren't making risky linvestments, and have enough liquid assets on hand to handle any reasonable demand.

But Trump de-regulated all but the 4 largest banks from those requirements in 2018. Allowing SVB to make risky investments with over 20% failure rate.

Nope

So now you equate Trump with the German Jews of the 1930s?

Jesus you are ficking insane

GFY. Head to Moscow & take your butt buddy Trump with you. And make sure it's a one way trip, traitor.
Thanks to DimLantern who's head is a mirror image of Trump's ass for the thumbs down. Now I know I'm doing something right.

He's got the sads over Trump. :auiqs.jpg:

Easy peasy

Everything that the Democrats are for-
Destroys the country.
Okay. But this needs to be demonstrated, in detail, with proof.
You believe it, but a lot of people don't believe it. They must be convinced.
The Right needs a place where it can go for solid, reliable information. We don't
need koo-koo conspiracy theorists, people who believe Hillary eats human flesh, etc.

Okay. But this needs to be demonstrated, in detail, with proof.
You believe it, but a lot of people don't believe it. They must be convinced.
The Right needs a place where it can go for solid, reliable information. We don't
need koo-koo conspiracy theorists, people who believe Hillary eats human flesh, etc.

Nothing will convince these Cultists.
They have to be eliminated.
It's come to that.

Lol, how many people do ya think Ole Trumpy boy gets to go to jail for him this time? Lol, hope it's in the thousands. Hundreds upon hundreds last time. I am sure he can do better this time!

You got it backwards. Obama/Biden fixed the problem in 2010, putting regional banks under Dodd-Frank, and financial stress tests to make sure they aren't making risky linvestments, and have enough liquid assets on hand to handle any reasonable demand.

But Trump de-regulated all but the 4 largest banks from those requirements in 2018. Allowing SVB to make risky investments with over 20% failure rate.
So did all the unregulated banks fail or just a few work ones??

Forum List

Back