First Pitch

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Which of the current would-be candidates for President would look most ridiculous trying to throw out the first pitch at a ball game?

No doubt Huma is licking Hillary's mound, but that's not what I meant. What I meant is that the beast would look hilarious trying to pitch from a mound smaller than her ass and which I doubt she could clear with a pitch.

mlbf_33351241_th_2.jpg

Hillary Clinton's first pitch

:rolleyes: she's going to make a fine president.

“We’ve got the best chance we’ve ever had to put a woman in the White House,” Carville wrote, “and oh, by the way, she just happens to be the most qualified candidate maybe since General George Washington himself!!”

Many Clinton admirers talk this way. Last spring, political scientist (and Bloomberg columnist) Jonathan Bernstein proclaimed her “probably the best qualified presidential candidate ever.” The New York Times, endorsing Clinton last week, placed her among “the most broadly and deeply qualified presidential candidates in modern history.”

Does Hillary’s resume really make her the ‘best-qualified’ presidential candidate? - The Boston Globe

:rolleyes: she's going to make a fine president.

“We’ve got the best chance we’ve ever had to put a woman in the White House,” Carville wrote, “and oh, by the way, she just happens to be the most qualified candidate maybe since General George Washington himself!!”

Many Clinton admirers talk this way. Last spring, political scientist (and Bloomberg columnist) Jonathan Bernstein proclaimed her “probably the best qualified presidential candidate ever.” The New York Times, endorsing Clinton last week, placed her among “the most broadly and deeply qualified presidential candidates in modern history.”

Does Hillary’s resume really make her the ‘best-qualified’ presidential candidate? - The Boston Globe
I get your reason to believe. my question was do you actually like her? Isn't she a bit too sleazy for anyone, seriously?

Forum List

Back