First Major Economic News When Trump Wins.First Month Of "Actual Job Growth" Since 2008.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: :clap2: :cheers2: Fact: There has been 0.0%Job growth since 2009. Seems like we have always had between 80 to 90 Million Americans out of work, even though some jobs have been created, at the same time, what about the initial first unemployment applications? Big deal if we created 150,000 jobs when at the same time, 200-300,000 people filled for unemployment! But according to Obama/Pelosi/Biden, the economy has just been roaring back since the summer of 2009! Yah, right!
:eusa_snooty:
No normal,intelligent American is buying this so called 60/70 straight months of job growth!,Yah, maybe in the states run by Republicans !!!
Lets get real! Job Growth has been 0.0% for almost 8 years now! Just you wait and see what happens with the DOW and new jobs right after Trump Wins!!! :eusa_clap::eusa_dance:

When Bush left office there were 750,000 jobs BEING LOST per month.

In the 8 years since under Obama there have been 14,000,000 jobs created. Hmm, yeah. 14,000,000, why would anyone view that as good news. WTFIR with you derps. It's understood you hate the man, his results are inescapable.

Today's annual census report shows the best one year improvement in working class wealth for decades. That means last year was pretty awesome and no republican politician can claim a shred of credit for it.

Does anyone keep a tally on how many are those "created" jobs are actually government jobs or government contracted meaningless, non productive, non wealth producing jobs aimed to boost job creation?

The O/P is a masochist looking for some abuse.....and being kind and charitable, we gave it to him

• Banned
I have mentioned this before,,,even if we have 50 Million out of the work force,,actual job growth would be at least one million jobs a month! not 185,000.

Does anyone keep a tally on how many are those "created" jobs are actually government jobs or government contracted meaningless, non productive, non wealth producing jobs aimed to boost job creation?

Go for it, Defecate4.......Go and search out anything to make your ilk feel better, even if it would be bad news for the country's economy.....I mean, partisanship must trump (pardon the term) patriotism.

any conservative here will agree with this fact. how can there be job growth when we have over 80 Million people out of work for so many years!! God,,by the time we hit 4% unemployment at this rate of 150,000 jobs a month,,,most of us will be 876 years old.

Go for it, Defecate4.......Go and search out anything to make your ilk feel better, even if it would be bad news for the country's economy.....I mean, partisanship must trump (pardon the term) patriotism.
Is there any reason for you being nasty in a Zone 2 thread? Are you mad? Your name calling certainly indicates your lack of self control. Maybe I touched a raw nerve with the question?

75% of all Americans dont beleive this BS either,,,,75% also agree we are going down the toilet,,,there u go,,,the 25% who actually believe the economy is booming are all either dead or registered rodents

Today's jobs require an education, opps sorry trump rubes

Donald Trump on Nevada win: 'I love the poorly educated'

LOL
Is there any reason for your trolling? If you cannot behave like an adult there is no reason for any intelligent person to be on this thread with people slinging shit unprovoked.

any conservative here will agree with this fact. how can there be job growth when we have over 80 Million people out of work for so many years!!

Here moron......figure this out.......

The census shows that within the US total population there are 205 million individuals who are within the working years (15-65)....Now, YOU (as the idiot that you are) claim that "80 million are out of work"..

So, what is then.....according to you and your fellow imbeciles.....the "real" unemployment rate?.

I have been watching CNBC Almost every morning since we didnt have a president in 2009,,,,never any net jobs,,,,and later on that year right till now,,,,so many loonies have been boasting about 40/50/60 months of job growth!!! yah? what about the months of negative job growth, and those few months of 1000 new jobs? u call 1000(ish) new jobs,,,job growth when 80 Million cant find work?

Is there any reason for you being nasty in a Zone 2 thread? Are you mad? Your name calling certainly indicates your lack of self control. Maybe I touched a raw nerve with the question?

the implication of 300,000-185,000 = 115,000 jobs loss per month inflamed him. Math is hard especially for a liberal.

Forum List

Back