Trumps kids accused of killing a Triceratops and dumb Hilly voters believe it

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
People, I submit to logic, that the people who want to vote for Hillary Clinton, are the dumbest people alive. By far....................

LOL

People, I submit to logic, that the people who want to vote for Hillary Clinton, are the dumbest people alive. By far....................

LOL

Wow, I've seen a lot of interviews with her supporters that showed how stupid they were, but this really takes the cake. Even if someone sat them down and explained that all dinosaurs were extinct, well, except for Hillary, I bet they still wouldn't get it.

LOL

Wait, aren't these the dumbfuck that claim only they know and support science and make fun of Christians? Lolololol, this is way too fucking awesome

LOL

I love how he keeps omitting the "a" and states that "Donald Trump's kids killed triceratops", like "triceratops" is plural.

These retards have no clue what a "triceratops" is, that is the real problem here.

I know you guys don't believe it, but not all Americans find this "hilarious" and "fun". Some actually find it deplorable.

hunt30n-13-web.jpg

hunt30n-10-web.jpg

hunt30n-9-web.jpg

hunt30n-8-web.jpg

hunt30n-7-web.jpg

LOL

That is some funny shit... Leave it to intellectuals to be the stupidest people on the planet

I know you guys don't believe it, but not all Americans find this "hilarious" and "fun". Some actually find it deplorable.

hunt30n-13-web.jpg

hunt30n-10-web.jpg

hunt30n-9-web.jpg

hunt30n-8-web.jpg

hunt30n-7-web.jpg
I Find it deplorable that you find it deplorable... Go pound sand

Forum List

Back