First lie of Baltimore prosecutor

They threw these cops to the wolves. Sacrificial lambs to appease the mob. The Obama legacy.
I disagree. It was, and is, an attempt at justice, finally.

Throwing to the wolves is when they have to go to court to see if they are guilty.

Funny that Bucs doesnt consider it "thrown to the wolves" when its the cops doing the charging. He says its easy, just get a lawyer
He is a hypocrite.

Going to court for police is torture, but super duper easy for regular joes

When you consider that this alleged DA is married to a Baltimore city councilman who referred to the Iran/Contraband incident of the Reagan years it says a lot about her poor judgment.

Lots of people refer to Reagans illegal Iran/Contra debacle. It actually happened. Does that make them all bad in your opinion?

You hypocrites are part of the reason the interweb considers USMB to be a premier hate site.

Woo ... it full-on Nutz. For one such as you to whine about others hypocrisy is the height of hypocrisy. Not 48 hours ago you spewed your disdain for Canadians, Germans, Poles and Catholics in just one brief exchange.
You've been spending too much time with Asslips.
I am an equal opportunity bigot. I am not a racist like your ilk. I actually love everyone...except teapers, canadians, Germans, pedophiles, Catholics, Mormons, most Euromites, the majority of the Arabs, the French and fat people.

Like I said ... someone like you whining about this forum being a "premier hate site" and call others "hypocrites" is the height of hypocrisy.
Or...you represent the height of idiocy and a massive failure when it comes to understanding my love.

You see, the difference between myself and a racist teaper is that I embrace who I am. Your ilk tries to pretend you aren't bigots when you are the biggest bigots in America. Your ilk calls for race wars and revoliuton...I call for women of all races to climb my mountain. Your ilk blames everyone because of your failures...I am a success.

Teaper Bigots have destroyed the GOP, they have destroyed USMB wth their hate, and they are trying to destroy America...because black people, other non-whites, and fags exist.

:lmao:
So lets count it up: according to you I'm a Bigoted-Canadian-German-Polish-Catholic-Revolution and Race War Calling-Teaper who is jealous of your success? Is that about it, :ahole-1:?

When you consider that this alleged DA is married to a Baltimore city councilman who referred to the Iran/Contraband incident of the Reagan years it says a lot about her poor judgment.

Lots of people refer to Reagans illegal Iran/Contra debacle. It actually happened. Does that make them all bad in your opinion?
You must be him. What part of Iran/contraband did you overlook?

Appears Freddie's knife was indeed illegal. Have to read down toward end of the article.
www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/gunshot-at-scene-of-protests-underscores-tension-in-baltimore/ar-BBjbrMC

Unless he was wielding it in a threatening manner - this is completely irrelevant. Declaring ANY knife illegal is just fucking stupid - the kind of shit gun grabbers do.

The knife WAS NOT illegal. That was only some bozo's opinion.

You must be him. What part of Iran/contraband did you overlook?

As usual, you aren't making any sense. Him who? Wipe the drool from your chin and try again. Remember.......Just because it makes sense in your head doesn't mean a sane person can follow what you are trying to get at.

Appears Freddie's knife was indeed illegal.
Not so. A spring assisted knife is not specifically listed as illegal, as required.

Maryland Knife Laws KnifeUp

How a Knife is Determined to be a Dangerous Weapon
The case of Savoy v. State in 1964 found that a gravity knife is similar enough to a switchblade that it is a dangerous weapon per se. A switchblade is a knife that opens when the user presses a button. The button releases a spring and the blade extends. A gravity knife is a knife that opens when a user presses the button as well. Instead of a spring, the gravity knife uses the force of gravity to extend the blade. Because of this case, gravity knives are banned in Maryland as well.

Now we know that gravity knives, switchblades, dirks, and Bowies are always illegal to carry concealed. However, there are still more knife types (read about all the types of knives that exist) in the market than that. The law doesn’t state exactly what other types are dangerous per se but case law gives us an outline of the legal process of determining if a knife is a dangerous weapon or not.

First off, the state must prove that the item is a weapon. The case of Anderson v. State (1992) found that, if an item is not listed as a weapon per se in the law, the state has the burden of proof to show that the item falls in the category of weapons. The burden of proof required is beyond a reasonable doubt (Mackall v. State 2978).
We’ve also stated earlier that the state must also prove, even if the item is a weapon, that it is not a weapon that would be considered a “penknife without a switchblade.”

Appears Freddie's knife was indeed illegal.
Not so. A spring assisted knife is not specifically listed as illegal, as required.

Maryland Knife Laws KnifeUp

How a Knife is Determined to be a Dangerous Weapon
The case of Savoy v. State in 1964 found that a gravity knife is similar enough to a switchblade that it is a dangerous weapon per se. A switchblade is a knife that opens when the user presses a button. The button releases a spring and the blade extends. A gravity knife is a knife that opens when a user presses the button as well. Instead of a spring, the gravity knife uses the force of gravity to extend the blade. Because of this case, gravity knives are banned in Maryland as well.

Now we know that gravity knives, switchblades, dirks, and Bowies are always illegal to carry concealed. However, there are still more knife types (read about all the types of knives that exist) in the market than that. The law doesn’t state exactly what other types are dangerous per se but case law gives us an outline of the legal process of determining if a knife is a dangerous weapon or not.

First off, the state must prove that the item is a weapon. The case of Anderson v. State (1992) found that, if an item is not listed as a weapon per se in the law, the state has the burden of proof to show that the item falls in the category of weapons. The burden of proof required is beyond a reasonable doubt (Mackall v. State 2978).
We’ve also stated earlier that the state must also prove, even if the item is a weapon, that it is not a weapon that would be considered a “penknife without a switchblade.”

Again, the outlaw of any knife is hysteria that has no place in a rational society.

I carry a switchblade every day. A knife that won't open when I need it is useless. If I have box in my hand, the need to put it down to open a knife is counter productive. The people who got scared of James Dean movies in the 50's and outlawed switchblades were a bunch of ninnies. A baseball bat is VASTLY more dangerous than any knife. Ditto a crowbar or big wrench.

You mean Reagan failed to support the USSR the way the 5th Column democrats did? Dayum.

I take it you wailed and gnashed teeth the day the wall fell...

Do you really want to go back 30 years to rehash crazy and illegal right wing actions? Wouldn't your time be better spent ranting about more recent right wing craziness, like Benghazi, or the U.S. military attacking Texas, or even death panels? Hell, even a good Black Helicopter rant would give you more credibility.

Appears Freddie's knife was indeed illegal. Have to read down toward end of the article.
www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/gunshot-at-scene-of-protests-underscores-tension-in-baltimore/ar-BBjbrMC

Unless he was wielding it in a threatening manner - this is completely irrelevant. Declaring ANY knife illegal is just fucking stupid - the kind of shit gun grabbers do.

The knife WAS NOT illegal. That was only some bozo's opinion.
And it is after the fact...Monday morning QB BS...teapers think they are smarter than everyone else. I am sure there was a team of lawyers, politicians and police who detrmined the knife was illegal...What the boo racist OP probably dd was take the knife apart and call t llegal ecause he saw a little spring. Teapers are such lemmings, they will believe anything...just like they believe this guy severed his own spine by banging his head. :lmao: Teaper hate is pathetic.

Another thing...imagine if a cop tried to arrest a white teaper for having a pket knife in their pocket!!! :lmao: Remember the bundy ranch. They would threaten to use women as human shields....AGAIN!

You hypocrites are part of the reason the interweb considers USMB to be a premier hate site.

Woo ... it full-on Nutz. For one such as you to whine about others hypocrisy is the height of hypocrisy. Not 48 hours ago you spewed your disdain for Canadians, Germans, Poles and Catholics in just one brief exchange.
You've been spending too much time with Asslips.
I am an equal opportunity bigot. I am not a racist like your ilk. I actually love everyone...except teapers, canadians, Germans, pedophiles, Catholics, Mormons, most Euromites, the majority of the Arabs, the French and fat people.

Like I said ... someone like you whining about this forum being a "premier hate site" and call others "hypocrites" is the height of hypocrisy.
Or...you represent the height of idiocy and a massive failure when it comes to understanding my love.

You see, the difference between myself and a racist teaper is that I embrace who I am. Your ilk tries to pretend you aren't bigots when you are the biggest bigots in America. Your ilk calls for race wars and revoliuton...I call for women of all races to climb my mountain. Your ilk blames everyone because of your failures...I am a success.

Teaper Bigots have destroyed the GOP, they have destroyed USMB wth their hate, and they are trying to destroy America...because black people, other non-whites, and fags exist.

:lmao:
So lets count it up: according to you I'm a Bigoted-Canadian-German-Polish-Catholic-Revolution and Race War Calling-Teaper who is jealous of your success? Is that about it, :ahole-1:?
No...I just think you are a racist pussy teaper. Possibly of Polish ancestry. More than likely, you have a lot of family from canada...your idiocy is the tell.

The police task force studied the knife of a dead man and determined it was spring-assisted. Translation. The cops switched the knife the dead man is not present to deny is his.

"While Mosby said Friday that the officers had made an illegal arrest because a knife Gray was carrying was not a "switchblade," a violation of state law, the police task force studied the knife and determined it was "spring-assisted," which does violate a Baltimore code"

Do you really want to go back 30 years to rehash crazy and illegal right wing actions? Wouldn't your time be better spent ranting about more recent right wing craziness, like Benghazi, or the U.S. military attacking Texas, or even death panels? Hell, even a good Black Helicopter rant would give you more credibility.

You brought it up, and lied about it.

Yeah, Reagan defeated your beloved USSR - get over it.

Forum List

Back