First Jeb Bush and now The Lincoln Project Coming Out for DeSantis

Jeb Bush popped out from wherever it was he had been hiding since 2016 to endorse DeSantis for Governor a few weeks back (obviously it was for beyond 2022).

Now the awful Lincoln Project has endorsed DeSantis for President in 2024.

That should tell you a lot about who DeSantis is.

They are supporting DeSantis for the NOMINATION.

They are still big Sleepy Joe supporters in the general election.

For better or worse, they see the Florida Governor as a sure loser in November 2024.

They are supporting DeSantis for the NOMINATION.

They are still big Sleepy Joe supporters in the general election.

For better or worse, they see the Florida Governor as a sure loser in November 2024.

Show me where they are endorsing DeSantis for the nomination.

Jeb Bush popped out from wherever it was he had been hiding since 2016 to endorse DeSantis for Governor a few weeks back (obviously it was for beyond 2022).

Now the awful Lincoln Project has endorsed DeSantis for President in 2024.

That should tell you a lot about who DeSantis is.

That may cost DeSantis votes. Lincoln Project was accused of sexual harassment and is full of deranged whackos.

What is "concerning"?
The OP, obviously. Maybe it isn't obvious. When I respond with no context, assume that I am responding to the headline and/or original post. Possibly a bad practice, but there you have it. I am all about efficiency and avoiding duplicate efforts. I assume a base level of intelligence. Now, if I wanted to reply to some idiot post, I would reply to it so that everyone knows I think it is an idiot post.

I thought you said Q was a conspiracy theory. Didn't you start some threads claiming that Q was a conspiracy theory?
Q-Anon is an invention of CNN

The took a 4-chan forum that was about the level of our own Flame Zone and created a conspiracy theory about some massive movement.

There has never been a real Q-Anon, everyone on every side knows it

But Blowhard mac will tell any lie to defame the enemies of his Reich.

There is not a chance in hell the woke pricks over at TLP would EVER endorse DeSantis.
In fact, if you go to their Facebook page, they've already started demonizing DeSantis.

EXAMPLE: "Don't be fooled. DeSantis is a more polished, but equally evil, version of Trump."

Right, TLP just exposed how DeSantis will be used to try and take down TRUMP. The problem DeSantis supporters will run into is explaining away the RINO endorsements from people like Ryan.

Right, TLP just exposed how DeSantis will be used to try and take down TRUMP. The problem DeSantis supporters will run into is explaining away the RINO endorsements from people like Ryan.

Paul Ryan endorsed Donald Trump.

Look, what the fascists democrats did in 2020 was a crime against this nation, the fraud that put Xi's man in office can never be forgiven.

But Trump's time is over. It's time for him to step aside and let those HE TRAINED take over.

Letting the fascist democrats create infighting is stupid.

The Lincoln Project is anti-Republican despite what they claim. This organization was started by a pedophile.

Paul Ryan endorsed Donald Trump.

Look, what the fascists democrats did in 2020 was a crime against this nation, the fraud that put Xi's man in office can never be forgiven.

But Trump's time is over. It's time for him to step aside and let those HE TRAINED take over.

Letting the fascist democrats create infighting is stupid.
I'm with you as long as we hold those he trained (DeSantis), to some MAGA standards. In other words question him when he doesn't speak out against the RINO's trying to take back the party control they lost to MAMA. My issue now with DeSantis is his silence on picking a side. TRUMP gained a faithful base largely because he was upfront with who he allied with and fought against Republicans working against the party.

We all know the president has limited power, but TRUMP never hide behind that as an excuse to not work towards a MAGA agenda. DeSantis needs to be challenged on how he would do the same.

I'm with you as long as we hold those he trained (DeSantis), to some MAGA standards.

Thus far, ACTIONS by DeSantis out pace ACTIONS by Trump by a long shot.

Trump did some great things - but he also failed on a lot of things. He did nothing to bring Hillary to justice, he failed to build the wall, yes, it was the RINO, but leaders push an agenda.

ChiCom troll Dragonlady lied about Chain Migration earlier, but Trump FAILED to end this abortion of our immigration policies.

Overall, I view Trump as the best president since Reagan. But if we tally ACCOMPISHMENTS, DeSantis outshines Trump.

In other words question him when he doesn't speak out against the RINO's trying to take back the party control they lost to MAMA. My issue now with DeSantis is his silence on picking a side. TRUMP gained a faithful base largely because he was upfront with who he allied with and fought against Republicans working against the party.

The democrats want to paint the opposition to their Reich with a broad brush, DeSantis is smart to not let the fascists pigeonhole him.
We all know the president has limited power, but TRUMP never hide behind that as an excuse to not work towards a MAGA agenda. DeSantis needs to be challenged on how he would do the same.
Yet no wall, Obama's fascist care still in full swing with medical costs still rising 25% each and every year. He let democrat Brown Shirt terrorists burn cities coast to coast with no response.

AND he and the Republicans let the democrats steal the 2020 election.

Thus far, ACTIONS by DeSantis out pace ACTIONS by Trump by a long shot.

Trump did some great things - but he also failed on a lot of things. He did nothing to bring Hillary to justice, he failed to build the wall, yes, it was the RINO, but leaders push an agenda.

ChiCom troll Dragonlady lied about Chain Migration earlier, but Trump FAILED to end this abortion of our immigration policies.

Overall, I view Trump as the best president since Reagan. But if we tally ACCOMPISHMENTS, DeSantis outshines Trump.

The democrats want to paint the opposition to their Reich with a broad brush, DeSantis is smart to not let the fascists pigeonhole him.

Yet no wall, Obama's fascist care still in full swing with medical costs still rising 25% each and every year. He let democrat Brown Shirt terrorists burn cities coast to coast with no response.

AND he and the Republicans let the democrats steal the 2020 election.
The president and governor hold different powers. What has DeSantis accomplished where he had to fight against controlling opposition from democrats or his own party? Not as hard to get things done when you're surrounded with a supportive cast.

Forum List

Back