First Jeb Bush and now The Lincoln Project Coming Out for DeSantis

Jeb Bush popped out from wherever it was he had been hiding since 2016 to endorse DeSantis for Governor a few weeks back (obviously it was for beyond 2022).

Now the awful Lincoln Project has endorsed DeSantis for President in 2024.

That should tell you a lot about who DeSantis is.

Whether with DeSantis or Harris, The Swamp wins in 2024, so it backs both horses.

I can hear Liz Cheney chortling from here.

There is not a chance in hell the woke pricks over at TLP would EVER endorse DeSantis.
In fact, if you go to their Facebook page, they've already started demonizing DeSantis.

EXAMPLE: "Don't be fooled. DeSantis is a more polished, but equally evil, version of Trump."

Last edited:
Jeb Bush and his clique (Lincoln Project) have hated Trump with a passion ever since 2015. Especially since Trump totally whooped low energy Jeb in the 2016 debate.

Trump made Jeb get so flustered that Jeb looked like a complete fool.

The funniest part was when Jeb started yelling that Reagan tore down the Berlin wall.

I bet Jeb's daddy gave him a good ass whipping after that. The Berlin wall came down in 1989 while Jeb's daddy George H.W. Bush was president, not Ronald Reagan. How could his own son not know that? WTF?

George H.W. Bush was an actual sports star, Reagan merely played one in the movies. George H.W. Bush was an actual fighter pilot in WWII. Reagan merely played one in the movies. Reagan was a Hollywood actor, not a fighter pilot or a sports star.

And no, the Berlin wall didn't come down while Reagan was in office as Jeb falsely claimed. The Berlin wall came down while Jeb's father George H.W. Bush was the POTUS.

Why does Reagan always get credit for everything George H.W. Bush accomplished? :dunno:

Perhaps the same reason Moses parted the red sea and gAwd didn't have any part in it ? :stir:

They are trying to piss off the peaches-in-chief. And they know it will because he has the mentality of a 12 year old girl.
Just look at that video. I bet he is fuming :lol:

Ken Griffin of Citadel Investment dropped a lot of money on Desantis and details exactly what he's paying for.

:auiqs.jpg:all the Republicans who jumped on DeSantis as the anointed one are all trying to deny this as an endorsement.

Sounds like the kiss of death. Let's hope they don't.

Trust me, they haven't, and in fact they are doing just the opposite. I have followed TLP from their inception and have read most of their articles. TRUST ME ON THIS!, they would NEVER in a million years endorse DeSantis.
In 2024 they will be firmly in the Dimocrats camp, whether it's Biden, or whoever, they absolutely will not be endorsing a Republican!! P-E-R-I-O-D!!!!

Forum List

Back