First Jeb Bush and now The Lincoln Project Coming Out for DeSantis

DeSantis can't stop the Bush Family from supporting him. But he should make it crystal clear that the Bushes and Lincoln Project will have no part and no positions and no voice in a possible DeSantis Administration.

The OP, obviously. Maybe it isn't obvious. When I respond with no context, assume that I am responding to the headline and/or original post. Possibly a bad practice, but there you have it. I am all about efficiency and avoiding duplicate efforts. I assume a base level of intelligence. Now, if I wanted to reply to some idiot post, I would reply to it so that everyone knows I think it is an idiot post.

Since I have been saying repeatedly here that there's no way TLP is endorsing Ron DeSantis, I thought maybe you were replying to the post above yours.

DeSantis can't stop the Bush Family from supporting him. But he should make it crystal clear that the Bushes and Lincoln Project will have no part and no positions and no voice in a possible DeSantis Administration.

(sigh). It's not a concern since The Lincoln Project will not be endorsing DeSantis. Everyone needs to get it through their heads, the people at TLP are NOT going to be endorsing Republicans. They will be doing just the opposite.

Does this sound like they'll be endorsing DeSantis?

The Lincoln Project

https://www.facebook.com/thelincolnproject.us#
·

Don't be fooled. DeSantis is a more polished, but equally evil, version of Trump.
The Republican Elite Makes Its Move Against Trump

NYMAG.COM
The Republican Elite Makes Its Move Against Trump
Ready for DeSantis.

The president and governor hold different powers. What has DeSantis accomplished where he had to fight against controlling opposition from democrats or his own party? Not as hard to get things done when you're surrounded with a supportive cast.

:lol:

DeSantis entered office with a hostile assembly, and managed to turn it red, Through leadership and policy, he has transformed the state.

DeSantis has put his foot in his mouth, more than once. It'll bite him.
That won't have anything to do with it. The Democrats will come up with some conspiracy theory and the FBI will put him under investigation until he he loses, or resigns.

Not a single issue. Libtards have the mentality of a high school cafeteria. Shouldn't even be allowed to vote.

Show me where they are endorsing DeSantis for the nomination.
The Lincoln Project consists of an unproductive bunch of deep state overpaid career government D.C. swamp employees. So of course they hate Trump.

They are a bunch of greedy TDS afflicted morons. They got triggered when Trump announced his intention to drain the D.C. swamp. And they got even more triggered when Trump absolutely destroyed Jeb Bush in a debate.

Their attitude is not about supporting DeSantis, it's about hating Trump.

:lol:

DeSantis entered office with a hostile assembly, and managed to turn it red, Through leadership and policy, he has transformed the state.

What controlling hostile assembly are you talking about? I'm not disputing DeSantis had/has to deal with hostile officials, I'm questioning if they held enough power to prevent DeSantis from getting things done.

If DeSantis was able to accomplish turning Florida red against a hostile assembly, wouldn't that put blame on republican governors for election losses in their states?

What controlling hostile assembly are you talking about? I'm not disputing DeSantis had/has to deal with hostile officials, I'm questioning if they held enough power to prevent DeSantis from getting things done.

If DeSantis was able to accomplish turning Florida red against a hostile assembly, wouldn't that put blame on republican governors for election losses in their states?

When DeSantis took office in 2018, the Florida state assembly was majority democrat - hence hostile to the Republican governor.

In many cases, Republican governors ARE responsible for the losses by legislatures. Think Larry Hogan...

Jeb Bush popped out from wherever it was he had been hiding since 2016 to endorse DeSantis for Governor a few weeks back (obviously it was for beyond 2022).

Now the awful Lincoln Project has endorsed DeSantis for President in 2024.

That should tell you a lot about who DeSantis is.

OMG

unbelievable

I really thought DeSantis was .. a good person.. But tthen again.. maybe those people endorse him only because they know that their endorsement is bad for him?

it's a thought

DeSantis is one of the best governors in modern history but the presidential election is two years away and democrats still don't have a viable candidate.

If you run Trump again every Democrat will be a viable candidate

I started to assume this. The Lincoln Project endorsement means DeSantis is bad money now. All he needs is any Cheney to endorse him to complete the trifecta.

These people think the voters are as gullible as they were pre-Trump. They may still get screwed in the process, but they aren't going to buy the old schtick of those looking for a few more fast bucks in exchange for Americas future before they expire.
could u explain this in different words.. not getting it

OMG

unbelievable

I really thought DeSantis was .. a good person.. But tthen again.. maybe those people endorse him only because they know that their endorsement is bad for him?

it's a thought

1668447679683.png

Since nobody here apparently believes me, I simply ask! Show me the proof, that the Lincoln Project are endorsing DeSantis for ANYTHING!!!

Just show me the proof!

OMG

unbelievable

it's a thought

DeSantis wasn't endorsing Jeb! or the Pedo Project.

And the Pedo Project has spent YEARS attacking DeSantis.

The fascist left is just trying to create dissent among Republicans.

DeSantis wasn't endorsing Jeb! or the Pedo Project.

And the Pedo Project has spent YEARS attacking DeSantis.

The fascist left is just trying to create dissent among Republicans.

Could be, or it even could be Trump operatives trying to plant the idea out there, knowing that conservatives wouldn't want, or would be very leery of a candidate that was endorsed by the Lincoln Project.

Forum List

Back