- Jan 22, 2019
- Reaction score
Sorry bout that,
1 So you feel, or think, it will be an even surround around, electrical power?
2. As good as any event I guess.
3. But what if something else?
4. Sure shutting down our electrical grid would do alot of damage, the average person would ask questions.
5. But after a few weeks would they adapt?
6. The world was not always charged with electricity.
7. And solar power can do the basic needs.
8. I think those who already hunt will not suffer.
9. I think a bomb would go off first, in a middle eastern country, so many radicals there, pissed off people who will blow up their mothers.
10. Southern Lebanon is what I think.
11. Just to jack with the Jews, kill two birds have you with one stone.
Back when the world was not "charged with electricity" people lived on homesteads and had horses to travel about, and acquired most if not all of their food from working & hunting the land or from local farms.
If the power were to shut off in an instant today, transportation would be impossible for city dwellers once gas in vehicles runs out. Most people don't know how to ride a horse, not to mention they'd have no way to get one and nowhere to keep it. For the masses who live in concrete jungles, there is no land to work or hunt. Stores would be raided, then farms raided down to the last egg. Where most people live there wouldn't even be enough animals to hunt and feed everyone. It would be apocalyptic.