Personal note on January 6th

Stann

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2021
Personal note on January 6th. In the chaos of the day I came to one wrong conclusion. I saw them showing footage of Stone talking to the militia leaders at the Capitol. I assumed it had happened earlier that day. It did not, Stone and trump wouldn't be that stupid. It occurred the day before January 5th. That is even more significant to me. It obviously caught the attention of a reporter and film crew who could put two and two together.

Personal note on January 6th. In the chaos of the day I came to one wrong conclusion. I saw them showing footage of Stone talking to the militia leaders at the Capitol. I assumed it had happened earlier that day. It did not, Stone and trump wouldn't be that stupid. It occurred the day before January 5th. That is even more significant to me. It obviously caught the attention of a reporter and film crew who could put two and two together.
That'd make them wiser than Nancy P, wouldn't it? Trump asks for thousands of NG troops just to be sure order is maintained and the request is denied. This is a factual statement. It occurred, and when someone other than the Dems begin wielding subpoenas, the rest of the nation is going to finally get the truth. So... the obvious question is, why? Why would she and Muriel Bowser refuse to get free boots on the ground to keep order?

WHY were FBI agents and informants on the ground, looking very much like they were orchestrating things? Now, no one is stupid enough to expect the sleazy media 5th column to admit what happened. In fact, I expect them to lie, early, often, and loudly but facts will be available and a lot of the independents the Left needs to win future elections, are going to see the truth... oops...

Things in DC are going to just keep getting uglier and uglier for the Dem's chances to retain power in '22 and '24.

What conclusion was that?
Stone was convicted and sentenced to prison. trump pardoned and released him from prison. trump sowed the seeds of doubt about the election even before the election occurred. He was setting the stage. Had decoys in place- the mob. To distract anyone from watching these events unfolding to see the ones screaming the loudest, the ones initiating the storming of the capital with definite plans to harm or kill anyone that stood in their way. Protesters do not come with weapons, bombs, military jackets to project them, mace and hand ties. These people have a definite plan. In my opinion I have to stress that cuz it hasn't been proven yet, this was a very devious plan from a psychotic mind.

Stone was convicted and sentenced to prison. trump pardoned and released him from prison. trump sowed the seeds of doubt about the election even before the election occurred. He was setting the stage. Had decoys in place- the mob. To distract anyone from watching these events unfolding to see the ones screaming the loudest, the ones initiating the storming of the capital with definite plans to harm or kill anyone that stood in their way. Protesters do not come with weapons, bombs, military jackets to project them, mace and hand ties. These people have a definite plan. In my opinion I have to stress that cuz it hasn't been proven yet, this was a very devious plan from a psychotic mind.
So you're souring on Trump, is that it?

So you're souring on Trump, is that it?
I'm from northeastern Pennsylvania originally. I have cousins who were cheated by trump in the disaster he created in Atlantic City. There was nothing to like to begin with. Once to devious crook always a devious crook. He is barely a human being by any standard.

I'm from northeastern Pennsylvania originally. I have cousins who were cheated by trump in the disaster he created in Atlantic City. There was nothing to like to begin with. Once to devious crook always a devious crook. He is barely a human being by any standard.
Why do you think so many people continue to bitterly cling to him?

So you ADMIT IT: YOU WERE THERE

You were the one at the top of the door, smashing shit in, weren't you?

I knew there was something off about you, but now we know.

Why do you think so many people continue to bitterly cling to him?
The same reason Jim Jones was so loved by his hundreds of followers that they would die for him. For some people he is a very charismatic person. He knows this. All these rallies and rallies they're indoctrination. He gets the people excited and then he gets them to chat things and it they actually end up believing these things. Not enough people know the truth about him. Some of the most violent people support him, violence does not go with intelligence. Violence and hatred are things people with low intelligence hang on to. trump knows how to manipulate people.

So you ADMIT IT: YOU WERE THERE

You were the one at the top of the door, smashing shit in, weren't you?

I knew there was something off about you, but now we know.
You're insane, the last time I was in Washington DC was in the spring of 1969.

That'd make them wiser than Nancy P, wouldn't it? Trump asks for thousands of NG troops just to be sure order is maintained and the request is denied. This is a factual statement. It occurred, and when someone other than the Dems begin wielding subpoenas, the rest of the nation is going to finally get the truth. So... the obvious question is, why? Why would she and Muriel Bowser refuse to get free boots on the ground to keep order?

WHY were FBI agents and informants on the ground, looking very much like they were orchestrating things? Now, no one is stupid enough to expect the sleazy media 5th column to admit what happened. In fact, I expect them to lie, early, often, and loudly but facts will be available and a lot of the independents the Left needs to win future elections, are going to see the truth... oops...

Things in DC are going to just keep getting uglier and uglier for the Dem's chances to retain power in '22 and '24.

Good job!
You put that to bed, real quick!! :bigbed:

You're a whining ignorant sack of shit.

Good job!
You put that to bed, real quick!! :bigbed:
You idiots, using lies to defend your argument comes back to haunt you. www.usatoday.com Fact check: trump did not request 10,000 guard troops on Jan. 6th. This was debunked already months ago when trump first spread this lie at a rally.

Forum List

Back