* First Insurrection on Horizon*

No. People have far too many creature comforts as Americans living in the 21st century to risk losing all of that to imprisonment and possibly death. Anybody who suggests otherwise has not paid close attention to history. People do not (as a collective) take up arms and start shooting, thereby seriously jeopardizing their freedom and their lives, until they have endured great loss or are on the brink of such, and are therefore desparate and have nothing to lose.

As long as people have air conditioned dwellings, cheap big screen TVs, unlimited streaming content 24/7, ubiquitous WiFi/4G/5G for social media, and a plentiful supply of fast food and alcohol, you're never going to see an organized collective of people take up arms against a bogeyman they can't specifically identify. They'll just bitch about it online, and continue about their business.
Not to mention we're too sorry. We've got all the illegals doing the tough work for us, so what's there to complain about right?

Why on earth would I try to figure that out? And, even better, how on earth would I do that? Do idiots like you think about the stupid crap you post before hand? No one will ever know what happened except the people who did it and they ain't talking!
700 were arrested. I don't give a shit if they do talk.

Sorry bout that,

1. Come on Mike, you know the answer, with a little prodding you will say it.
2. So you agree it was poorly planned if it was planned?
3. Your half way there then!
4. I'm calling you to think, its up to you to follow through and do it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This is typical. The oligarchy always undermines from within any movement that opposes it. We need a massive movement of millions of Americans to stand up an oppose the oligarchs.
Thank you!

1. Blame it on future events, easy way to tell it.
2. Is the future now, can't say.
3. Who is the beast and who will the one who stands him up to be worshipped, "I know not".
4. Biden is too damned dumb to be the beast.
5. Pelosi fits more than anyone.
6. Trump, isn't you can't serve two masters, he isn't serving the devil at all.
7. So this revelation is future set, not now,
8. The beast is whoever the devil props up.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
The beast is ourselves. If we keep dicking around letting the ultra wealthy maintain control of our climate, resources, and general health of this planet, the only real insurrection is going to be nature. It doesn't really give a shit what any of us want. But, if we want to live here, we better do what it is telling us. It doesn't give a damn about politics, money, power, or our personal interests.

Sorry bout that,

1. Come on Mike, you know the answer, with a little prodding you will say it.
2. So you agree it was poorly planned if it was planned?
3. Your half way there then!
4. I'm calling you to think, its up to you to follow through and do it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
So you want speculation from a nobody. Your idiot status confirmed. You can do better at www.convict_rumors.com

The problem with not adequately addressing what the Trump Humpers did on 1/6/.21 is right here on this thread.

They'll do it again

Sorry bout that,

1. Well just thinking of when Trump runs again.
2. What if he does run, and what if there is another January 6th event?
3. What if Biden leads it against Trump, you think that the powers that be will uphold the election won by Trump?
4. Will the media put a liberal spin on the election as they usually do?
5. FOX NEWS is shit folks, plain to see now.
6. The main street media is wired for stupid shit.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So you want speculation from a nobody. Your idiot status confirmed. You can do better at www.convict_rumors.com
Sorry bout that,

1. You are clueless.
2. I got better things to do than argue with you, about what you know not.
3. Please excuse yourself from this thread.
4. You seem to be looking for enemies, keep looking.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No. People have far too many creature comforts as Americans living in the 21st century to risk losing all of that to imprisonment and possibly death. Anybody who suggests otherwise has not paid close attention to history. People do not (as a collective) take up arms and start shooting, thereby seriously jeopardizing their freedom and their lives, until they have endured great loss or are on the brink of such, and are therefore desparate and have nothing to lose.

As long as people have air conditioned dwellings, cheap big screen TVs, unlimited streaming content 24/7, ubiquitous WiFi/4G/5G for social media, and a plentiful supply of fast food and alcohol, you're never going to see an organized collective of people take up arms against a bogeyman they can't specifically identify. They'll just bitch about it online, and continue about their business.

All of that ends when the power goes off. And it's coming. Whether it be a solar flare (which we're overdue for), a military strike against our infrastructure, or domestic sabotage - it's coming.

Sorry bout that,

1. You are clueless.
2. I got better things to do than argue with you, about what you know not.
3. Please excuse yourself from this thread.
4. You seem to be looking for enemies, keep looking.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Lol! Double idiot status! I told your dumbass I didn't know and couldn't know but you keep making totally stupid remarks!

All of that ends when the power goes off. And it's coming. Whether it be a solar flare (which we're overdue for), a military strike against our infrastructure, or domestic sabotage - it's coming.

Have you ever seen the show "Revolution"? It's a near future dystopian show about exactly that. Pretty entertaining. And probably a pretty accurate prediction of society after the power goes off.

Talk about folks like you hating their country. Holy cow! And all it took was losing an election to bring it all to the top of the sewage pond. But then again, that loving their country nonsense was always bull shit anyway.
The election was not lost. It was clearly stolen. The actions since the election prove it.

Have you ever seen the show "Revolution"? It's a near future dystopian show about exactly that. Pretty entertaining. And probably a pretty accurate prediction of society after the power goes off.

Was that the show where some nano-technology got released in the air that disabled all electronics?

Within a year 90 percent of the population would be dead.
Probably not far off. Food supply would dwindle rapidly, and murders would be the rule rather than the exception. The most ruthless would ascend to dominance, and control all supplies within tribal areas. Zombie movies were always a metaphor for society after collapse, so "Negan" (the originalbad version) in The Walking Dead is an appropriate reference.

Sorry bout that,

1 So you feel, or think, it will be an even surround around, electrical power?
2. As good as any event I guess.
3. But what if something else?
4. Sure shutting down our electrical grid would do alot of damage, the average person would ask questions.
5. But after a few weeks would they adapt?
6. The world was not always charged with electricity.
7. And solar power can do the basic needs.
8. I think those who already hunt will not suffer.
9. I think a bomb would go off first, in a middle eastern country, so many radicals there, pissed off people who will blow up their mothers.
10. Southern Lebanon is what I think.
11. Just to jack with the Jews, kill two birds have you with one stone.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1 So you feel, or think, it will be an even surround around, electrical power?
2. As good as any event I guess.
3. But what if something else?
4. Sure shutting down our electrical grid would do alot of damage, the average person would ask questions.
5. But after a few weeks would they adapt?
6. The world was not always charged with electricity.
7. And solar power can do the basic needs.
8. I think those who already hunt will not suffer.
9. I think a bomb would go off first, in a middle eastern country, so many radicals there, pissed off people who will blow up their mothers.
10. Southern Lebanon is what I think.
11. Just to jack with the Jews, kill two birds have you with one stone.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Lol, most people do not know how to get food, water, medicines, when the grid goes down. If it's an emp caused a nuke burst in leo, or a cme, then that takes out a lot more than the grid. Many unshielded micro processors would be fried as well. Communication would shut down, aircraft in flight would crash. It would be an apocalypse. You got any supplies laid back? If you don't you will be "sorry bout that."

The Carrington event in 1859 fried most electrical stuff in the us and shocked people. The only thing that saved people over all was the lack of wide spread electronic devices, unlike today. Telegraph lines melted and burned on the poles.

Last edited:
Common people, we the unwashed masses, must be persuaded to make war on our brothers and sisters. Think of it as a courtship of sorts. At such time as it suits the fancy of his lordship, whichever lord it turns out to be, the people will be driven to arms against the armies of one rich and powerful bastard by the whims of some other rich and powerful bastard. The "low" born men always play chessmen for those born on high. The mark of the true master war pig is the art of convincing lowborn men they actually chose to fight of their own free will, for some grand and noble cause, such as in God's name or in the preservation of freedom.
As far as I know, most of the Jan 6th protesters were there of their own free will. The few 'low men' in the crowd were instigated by the Fed- war pigs to storm the Capitol steps. One 'low woman' was killed, the rest were let in by the D.C. cops.

Forum List

Back