* First Insurrection on Horizon*

Sorry bout that,

1 So you feel, or think, it will be an even surround around, electrical power?
2. As good as any event I guess.
3. But what if something else?
4. Sure shutting down our electrical grid would do alot of damage, the average person would ask questions.
5. But after a few weeks would they adapt?
6. The world was not always charged with electricity.
7. And solar power can do the basic needs.
8. I think those who already hunt will not suffer.
9. I think a bomb would go off first, in a middle eastern country, so many radicals there, pissed off people who will blow up their mothers.
10. Southern Lebanon is what I think.
11. Just to jack with the Jews, kill two birds have you with one stone.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Back when the world was not "charged with electricity" people lived on homesteads and had horses to travel about, and acquired most if not all of their food from working & hunting the land or from local farms.

If the power were to shut off in an instant today, transportation would be impossible for city dwellers once gas in vehicles runs out. Most people don't know how to ride a horse, not to mention they'd have no way to get one and nowhere to keep it. For the masses who live in concrete jungles, there is no land to work or hunt. Stores would be raided, then farms raided down to the last egg. Where most people live there wouldn't even be enough animals to hunt and feed everyone. It would be apocalyptic.

Last edited:
The problem with not adequately addressing what the Trump Humpers did on 1/6/.21 is right here on this thread.

They'll do it again
Sorry bout that,

1. So you blame a particular party for 1/6/21?
2. Really?
3. Fairly lame attempt to correct a pollical wrong I would say.
4. Shouldn't the Trump affiliates brought some guns?
5. Oh just slipped everyone's mind you say?
6. What if the Trumpers never did it, but those who did do it, do it again next presidential election?
7. Weird twist eh, run a false flag up, when you stole an election, then have an insurrection when you lose the next election.
8. Stranger things could happen.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Back when the world was not "charged with electricity" people lived on homesteads and had horses to travel about, and acquired most if not all of their food from working & hunting the land or from local farms.

If the power were to shut off in an instant today, transportation would be impossible for city dwellers once gas in vehicles runs out. Most people don't know how to ride a horse, not to mention they'd have no way to get one and nowhere to keep it. For the masses who live in concrete jungles, there is no land to work or hunt. Stores would be raided, then farms raided down to the last egg. Where most people live there wouldn't even be enough animals to hunt and feed everyone. It would be apocalyptic.
Sorry bout that,

1. So much gloom and doom.
2. You sound like a prepper, who has an underground shelter, with 10 years of supplies, waiting for darkness to arrive, any day now.
3. I myself do not believe in the total destruction of mankind, where we have so much chaos, that 3/4 of humanity is killed off.
4. Nope, won't happen.
5. There will be a end times struggle, where millions of people will be snuffed out, but it won't be billions.
6. Are we close?
7. Am I a prophet?
8. Maybe so.
9. In order to find out, please send a love gift of 99.99 to SirJamesofTexas in Texas to learn more! lol
10. Its not about the money, its about the souls, and you losing yours, hold on, fair well.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Oh please.
2. Mike you're a real chatter box, not here even 7 years and nearly 100k posts.
3. Why don't you shut the fuck up?
4. No one's listening to you!
5. Its really ok, just go away, no one cares anyway.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. So you blame a particular party for 1/6/21?
Of course. Republicans...or what is left of the Republican Parrty
3. Fairly lame attempt to correct a pollical wrong I would say.
It worked in that it stopped the electoral count. Pence thwarted what was to follow
4. Shouldn't the Trump affiliates brought some guns?
They'd have gotten blown away in short order and knew it
6. What if the Trumpers never did it, but those who did do it, do it again next presidential election?
But they did...and they'd do it again

I think the catholic church...i.e. the pope, will be involved in some way. The beast will be whomever steps up and begins to fix things for the better....the better to lure in people to worship him instead of God because this guy will "get things done".....for awhile. Then the web will close and the worshippers will realize they were fooled for creature comforts.

We ARE in the end times, but the end times can be a thousand years from now. Or less. Either way..it IS coming.

Sorry bout that,

1. So much gloom and doom.
2. You sound like a prepper, who has an underground shelter, with 10 years of supplies, waiting for darkness to arrive, any day now.
3. I myself do not believe in the total destruction of mankind, where we have so much chaos, that 3/4 of humanity is killed off.
4. Nope, won't happen.
5. There will be a end times struggle, where millions of people will be snuffed out, but it won't be billions.
6. Are we close?
7. Am I a prophet?
8. Maybe so.
9. In order to find out, please send a love gift of 99.99 to SirJamesofTexas in Texas to learn more! lol
10. Its not about the money, its about the souls, and you losing yours, hold on, fair well.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It's was a hypothetical about what would happen if the power turned off. It wasn't my hypothetical. I didn't say I thought the power was going to shut off. But if you think my answer to the hypothetical is wrong, you're mistaken. And no, I'm not a "prepper" I go to the grocery store every other day.

No. People have far too many creature comforts as Americans living in the 21st century to risk losing all of that to imprisonment and possibly death. Anybody who suggests otherwise has not paid close attention to history. People do not (as a collective) take up arms and start shooting, thereby seriously jeopardizing their freedom and their lives, until they have endured great loss or are on the brink of such, and are therefore desparate and have nothing to lose.

As long as people have air conditioned dwellings, cheap big screen TVs, unlimited streaming content 24/7, ubiquitous WiFi/4G/5G for social media, and a plentiful supply of fast food and alcohol, you're never going to see an organized collective of people take up arms against a bogeyman they can't specifically identify. They'll just bitch about it online, and continue about their business.

You forget how bad this country is.

From the Spanish American war on, the US starts an illegal war every 25 years or less.
With much less delay between the last 5 illegal invasions, assassinations, or military coup.
Then there is the domestic corruption, like the illegal War on Drugs, asset forfeiture, mandatory sentences, no public health care, mandatory private health insurance, etc.

And insurrection at this point, is almost inevitable.
And it has to happen soon, before gun control becomes draconian.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Oh please.
2. Mike you're a real chatter box, not here even 7 years and nearly 100k posts. - that comes off as leftist
3. Why don't you shut the fuck up?
4. No one's listening to you!
5. Its really ok, just go away, no one cares anyway.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Ok, I'll shut the fuck up. You win. I'm sorry, no really.

Sorry bout that,

1. Be as chatty as you please.
2. Its a no limit rant site.
3. Rant a little, like myself, or.......

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The whore of babylon....I believe is the constant bickering about which religion/church is correct or "right" and they always eat each other instead of listening to each other for common ground. She represents all the evil and filth...which encompasses everything from child trafficking to drugs to wars to greedy evil people climbing all over each other to reach the top while enjoying their form of disgusting self entertainment at the same time. The whore is the church. Any church. All churches. All faiths. The filth to God's eyes.

The beast feeds her, and she feeds him. They are the same but separate entities with the same goal: To distance people from God.

The whore of babylon....I believe is the constant bickering about which religion/church is correct or "right" and they always eat each other instead of listening to each other for common ground. She represents all the evil and filth...which encompasses everything from child trafficking to drugs to wars to greedy evil people climbing all over each other to reach the top while enjoying their form of disgusting self entertainment at the same time. The whore is the church. Any church. All churches. All faiths. The filth to God's eyes.

The beast feeds her, and she feeds him. They are the same but separate entities with the same goal: To distance people from God.
Sorry bout that,

1. But this kind of thinking seems very dark.
2. I think that each soul survives this world on its own merit, and only the worth thats revealed.
3. Going to church isn't a bad thing of itself, its always good.
4. Labeling ALL churches as bad is wrong, and there should be a stop to it.
5. Mankind are not perfect, so its always a challenge to be right and correct all the time, no matter who you are.
6. But a Pope, or high minister, when they fail, hurts the followers to the bedrock.
7. Again no ones perfect, but the perfect judge will judge.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. But this kind of thinking seems very dark.
2. I think that each soul survives this world on its own merit, and only the worth thats revealed.
3. Going to church isn't a bad thing of itself, its always good.
4. Labeling ALL churches as bad is wrong, and there should be a stop to it.
5. Mankind are not perfect, so its always a challenge to be right and correct all the time, no matter who you are.
6. But a Pope, or high minister, when they fail, hurts the followers to the bedrock.
7. Again no ones perfect, but the perfect judge will judge.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I cannot express well enough what I meant what I posted. My intent was the church itself...any church, that has motives other than what it should be. Not any particular church, but church in general. I did say catholics and the pope...and that is flat out straight forward. Are the people who attend or are catholic the evil ones? No. The church itself. And not just the pope either but he is the one revered and worshipped as if he were God himself, is he not? Pomp and ceremony conducted by CHURCH...whichever one you want to name or even not name. The CONCEPT of "church" which is not necessarily THE church itself.

Meh. I can't explain it. Sorry. But you kinda got the gist, I hope.

Have you ever seen the show "Revolution"? It's a near future dystopian show about exactly that. Pretty entertaining. And probably a pretty accurate prediction of society after the power goes off.
I found it and started watching it and it probably could be like that. I was disappointed that the show skipped over the begining of it all. That's the interesting part.

I found it and started watching it and it probably could be like that. I was disappointed that the show skipped over the begining of it all. That's the interesting part.

It skips back to it a little later. It's part of the mystery they build up.

I cannot express well enough what I meant what I posted. My intent was the church itself...any church, that has motives other than what it should be. Not any particular church, but church in general. I did say catholics and the pope...and that is flat out straight forward. Are the people who attend or are catholic the evil ones? No. The church itself. And not just the pope either but he is the one revered and worshipped as if he were God himself, is he not? Pomp and ceremony conducted by CHURCH...whichever one you want to name or even not name. The CONCEPT of "church" which is not necessarily THE church itself.

Meh. I can't explain it. Sorry. But you kinda got the gist, I hope.
Sorry bout that,

1. I have never experienced a minister, or priest who thought and or remotely was looked at as God.
2. No one that I have ever been encouraged to go to a church has expressed to me how the pastor or priest was God.
3. The church itself are the followers of Christ, so those who teach Christ as a priest, are also followers, though they teach, and have a conviction to teach Christ.
4. Not everyone gets that call.
5. God spoke to me, once, and he never said I should be a teacher, he could of, and I would of taught, its been the better part of 30 years when I was spoken to, and trust me, for him to call out you is not hard to do, if he wants too.
6. Somewhere on this site, is my testimony, if you seek it you shall find, I've been posting of this site for some 16 years, a long time, I'm an ole timer here.
7. My style of posting never changed much.
8. Everyone has their own way to say things.
9. Whats being said is more important than how it is said.
10. But saying there are problems with the church is like fishing in a barrel, you can't miss, cause no ones perfect.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I have never experienced a minister, or priest who thought and or remotely was looked at as God.
2. No one that I have ever been encouraged to go to a church has expressed to me how the pastor or priest was God.
3. The church itself are the followers of Christ, so those who teach Christ as a priest, are also followers, though they teach, and have a conviction to teach Christ.
4. Not everyone gets that call.
5. God spoke to me, once, and he never said I should be a teacher, he could of, and I would of taught, its been the better part of 30 years when I was spoken to, and trust me, for him to call out you is not hard to do, if he wants too.
6. Somewhere on this site, is my testimony, if you seek it you shall find, I've been posting of this site for some 16 years, a long time, I'm an ole timer here.
7. My style of posting never changed much.
8. Everyone has their own way to say things.
9. Whats being said is more important than how it said.
10. But saying there are problems with the church is like fishing in a barrel, you can't miss, cause no ones perfect.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I know of your style. I've been here about 11 or 12 years, give or take. Never had issue with you or whatever you posted, either. So....either I am not expressing myself the way I want to from my head to my post in this thread, or you are being obtuse, and obtuse you are not so..... I think its the former, so...to parrot you, sorry about that. I won't bother in future because I just can't seem to express it well enough.

New Topics

Forum List

Back