• Twelfth Grade

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Before Eighth Grade

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Never

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
Sleep well little Nazis.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26ebr7FnSwI]HD Stock Footage WWII Holocaust Nazi Atrocities Newsreel - YouTube[/ame]

At what age should it be done?

Never. Why the fuck do you want to show kids how to fire a gun, so they can become crazed mass shooters later in life?

You have some real interesting thought proseses,training someone how to safely use a gun is much more likely that that person WOULD NOT become a mass killer. There is no evil that rubs off on people you silly twit.

Never. Why the fuck do you want to show kids how to fire a gun, so they can become crazed mass shooters later in life?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That was my first response....:D

I'm serious. No wonder you retards have so many mass shootings. Stop with the fucking gun culture and treat guns as dangerous weapons, not as fucking toys.

They are toys,when your target shooting,they are just toys. Yep as soon as that gun barrel is cast,we have dark over lords put an evil spell on it so it EVIL and will make people become crazed killers.

Idiot!!

Good little humans, doing what they do best, killing nature.

Yep. Controlling deer populations by being virtually the only predator they have once they are adults.

Oh, and these good humans are also providing the lion's share of the conservation budgets for most states.

And harvesting some meat that has not been raised in cruel, inhumane conditions or with steroids, antibiotics and whatnot added.

I started all of my kids shooting around the age of 10 or so. Oddly, my sons enjoyed it at first and then lost interest. Both my daughters loved it and still jump at the chance to go to the range. They are excellent shots. My youngest daughter is also a hunter.

The main benefit to teaching the kids about guns is the safety factors. Too many idiots out there kill or maim someone every year because they are ignorant about basic gun safety.

At what age should it be done?

If they are to become "crazed mass shooters" later in life, knowing the safety rules of firearms will not change it. But it CAN cut out most of the accidental injuries and deaths caused by ignorance.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That was my first response....:D

I'm serious. No wonder you retards have so many mass shootings. Stop with the fucking gun culture and treat guns as dangerous weapons, not as fucking toys.

I disagree.

Here is why.

Guns are a fact of life; a dangerous fact of life. It's a dangerous world. Part of preparedness and common sense would be to learn what the dangers are and how to mitigate the danger.

Learning gun safety is probably not a bad idea. I don't think it should be done at taxpayer expense; it should be an elective funded privately--I think the NRA would be happy to do so.

What I would like to see is some sort of facts and figures about what you should do with an active shooter in your presence. For example, if you know your door is 1" thick and solid wood, it will stop a pistol/revolver up to ___________ caliber. Not that you will know what a criminal is packing but if you know that most guns, are below that caliber, shutting your door and locking it will give you some measure of safety until you can call the police or get a weapon of your own. Just a stupid example--shocking I know--but something that you can file away in your consciousness if it happens.

In public school? Never.

At home, yes. Before the 8th grade.

My oldest aunt (back in the 70's) had firearms safety class after school in the gym (Minnesota).

i grew up in Minnesota

besides firearm training from my dad and brothers

it was required for youth to get a hunting license

provided by the VFW and the Department of Natural Resources

in High school it was an elective through ph ed

In public school? Never.

Why not? Despite having some of the world's most restrictive firearms legislation, schools up and down the UK host cadet squadrons, and they keep their firearms - such as this - on school premises in a steel vault, with ammunition stored separately.

When I was a pup my school was still in possession of the Bren gun it was issued by the War Office, to be used by trained/trusted staff in the event of a Nazi invasion. It was kept as an item of interest, although as far as I'm aware it was still operable, albeit having the firing pin removed, which could've easily been replaced. It was kept in a reinforced glass case next to the school trophy cabinet in our headmaster's office.

In public school? Never.

Why not? Despite having some of the world's most restrictive firearms legislation, schools up and down the UK host cadet squadrons, and they keep their firearms - such as this - on school premises in a steel vault, with ammunition stored separately.

When I was a pup my school was still in possession of the Bren gun it was issued by the War Office, to be used by trained/trusted staff in the event of a Nazi invasion. It was kept as an item of interest, although as far as I'm aware it was still operable, albeit having the firing pin removed, which could've easily been replaced. It was kept in a reinforced glass case next to the school trophy cabinet in our headmaster's office.

I think it could be appropriate at the high school level. They are more likely to have the resources and facilities.

Forum List

Back