Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twelfth Grade

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Before Eighth Grade

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Never

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
When you manage to put together a sentence that we can all understand we can chat. I have kids I don't need to debate one online.
Sweetcheeks, your pointy white hat and sub-80 IQ requires no debate. We tossed your ideology into the graves of the last Jews you starved to death while trying to prove that Jesus loved you best. You hate the ****** while everyone else hates you but to your tiny twisted soul, that means you are right. Exactly what Hitler throught, right up until the moment he blew his brains out as his enemies surrounded him from all sides.

Last edited:
Guns should be taught on the very first day they are drafted. 14-years-old would be a good age. You should know by then if they are cannon fodder or not, and if their life goal should be 20 years and retired or a flag draped coffin. Someone must do the fighting and dying after all.

aaaaaaaaah !!! one of the three. :lmao:

Firearms training in Public School

At what age should it be done?

When they're big enough to keep both ends off the ground.

BTW, what does firearms training have to do with public schools?

personally i believe firearms training should be a required course starting in the 4th grade with simple basics and not just the mundane crap, but real firearms training, of all types of weapons in modern day use around the world, their countries model designation, what they look like, how they operate, ballistics, cleaning etc. by the time they graduate they will be proficient with everything from shooting most of the guns to simple survival tactics.

how's that sound ?

I feel special. 2 libtards use my awesome replies as their sigs!
Nazis are very special. Just ask the NSA. Tagging for bagging.
article-2262180-16F06DC1000005DC-827_634x358.jpg

My favorite kind of Nazi scum, killed by his own kid with his own gun.

Last edited:
I had hunter safety taught in school 7th grade. We had a rifle team in high school where we shot .22 rifles competitively over a 50 ft range 3 and 4 positions. I had already learned firearms safety at home from my dad when I was 9 or 10. Times have really changed.

Never. Why the fuck do you want to show kids how to fire a gun, so they can become crazed mass shooters later in life?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That was my first response....:D

I'm serious. No wonder you retards have so many mass shootings. Stop with the fucking gun culture and treat guns as dangerous weapons, not as fucking toys.

Teach them to respect guns as kids and they will respect them as adults. Its amazing both me and the wife grew up with guns and yet so far NO MASS SHOOTINGS! Amazing!

Your mommy know you are up past midnight little troll?
My mommy is well past that stage and she's the one who taught me to treat Nazis with even less respect than you'd treat abortions that were actually completed instead of the failed ones called Nazis.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTRbB3hgmik]Springtime for Hitler (Legendado PT-BR) - YouTube[/ame]

Carrying guns in schools could open up a whole new sport, "quick draw." As students walk across the campus they could practice quick drawing on others with guns, it might even turn into an olympic event. Sure some ninnys would object if some kids were actually bumped off but kids are killed on ski lifts and in autos and even in football. Besides, there would be signs on the campus warning quick-drawers to remove bullets before quick-drawing or get detention. All kinds of possiblities here, for example, when the military comes on campus like Kent State the quick-drawers would teach them a lesson.

here we go......, 2 of 3 :up: .... :lmao:

Forum List

Back