Fire.Her.Ass....... NOW!!

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
This is what I mean about dims, people.

Normal humans can separate their political feelings from their jobs, their friendships, interacting with relatives, etc.

What I mean is -- Being a dim isn't a political philosophy, it is a way of life. A sickness. A pervasive mental affliction.....

Senior Secret Service agent suggests she wouldn't take 'a bullet' for Trump

In one Facebook post O'Grady wrote at 11:07 p.m. on a Sunday in October, she endorsed Hillary Clinton and said she would endure "jail time" rather than "taking a bullet" for what she regarded as a "disaster" for America.

Edge:
This isn't a Secret Service Agent, it is a dimocrap scrunt that needs to be shown the door

Normal humans can separate their political feelings from their jobs, their friendships, interacting with relatives, etc.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ....

What I mean is -- Being a dim isn't a political philosophy, it is a way of life. A sickness. A pervasive mental affliction.....

In one Facebook post O'Grady wrote at 11:07 p.m. on a Sunday in October, she endorsed Hillary Clinton and said she would endure "jail time" rather than "taking a bullet" for what she regarded as a "disaster" for America.

Edge:
This isn't a Secret Service Agent, it is a dimocrap scrunt that needs to be shown the door
In the age of FB, voicing your personal opinion has become a very "public" thing, hasn't it? She has as much right to voice her opinions as anyone else, but as a federal employee, she needs to not say it in a public forum? I can see both sides, I guess. That statement (which means nothing since she is a senior level paper pusher, not a front-line agent guarding anyone) was made in the depths of a heated endorsement of her candidate. There was a lot of rhetoric going on during the campaign, including some of yours. You'd probably like to fire everyone who doesn't love Trump.

Edge:
Good for her

Edge:
In the age of FB, voicing your personal opinion has become a very "public" thing, hasn't it? She has as much right to voice her opinions as anyone else, but as a federal employee, she needs to not say it in a public forum? I can see both sides, I guess. That statement (which means nothing since she is a senior level paper pusher, not a front-line agent guarding anyone) was made in the depths of a heated endorsement of her candidate. There was a lot of rhetoric going on during the campaign, including some of yours. You'd probably like to fire everyone who doesn't love Trump.
She does, but she should not be a secret service agent for Trump!

Edge:
Really she's just a coward… Unfit for the job to begin with

Edge:

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ....

No matter what we personally think, he is our President, just like Obama, Bush, Clinton, etc. I did not like Obama, but the people spoke, and having him killed was anti-American. It is the job of the secret service to protect the person in the office by all means necessary. Ask the secret service agents who were there when we lost JFK, or when Ronald Reagan was shot, regardless of political party, how they felt.........or did they not do all they could to prevent it because they voted for the other candidate. Ask on of those people that, and you are going to get your ass kicked!

This woman needs put on some detail in Alaska. This is an embarrassment for the secret service. What she said is basically like a police officer telling YOU the American citizen...........I do not care if you are being assaulted in my presence by 2 or 3 thugs, you are on your own!

Edge:
She does, but she should not be a secret service agent for Trump!
------------------------------------------------------- agree but how many subversives are in the ranks of her agency , military forces and other more common and local USA Government Agencies . Was it 'kruschev' that said that the USA would fall because of the enemies inside the USA WTree ??

Edge:
sounds good, fk em all that don't.

Seems the libturd whack-a-doddles still don't get who's in charge. Shut up do your job or you will be replaced. I don't like everyone either, but I don't post my dislike or hate for the left. You all are surely leaping off the cliff. Wow! You all have no throttle on your hate. full blown arsewipes.

She should be a professional and I adult. Liberals take politics way too personally. Most conservatives vote, campaign, but then focus on work and family, which is why we don't protest every fucking thing.

Liberals....get a job and get a.life.

She should be a professional and I adult. Liberals take politics way too personally. Most conservatives vote, campaign, but then focus on work and family, which is why we don't protest every fucking thing.

Liberals....get a job and get a.life.

Don't have to Buck, as long as they can collect off our working asses. Maybe that is why they are so afraid of Trump! Them get a job?!?!?!?!?!?! OMG, they need their safe space-)

"She has as much right to voice her opinions as anyone else"

No, she doesn't.

If you work for ABC Incorporated and your Boss is an asswipe, you don't have the right to publicly state he's an asswipe without expecting repercussions.

He can, and has the RIGHT to, fire you.

If you work for McDonalds and you go around shouting about how bad their Double Cheeseburgers are for your health, you can expect to be, and SHOULD be, fired.

The 1st Amendment only protects you from Criminal Prosecution for free speech. It does NOT protect from Civil Actions.

Otherwise, there would be no such thing as Libel and Slander Laws in this Country.

The nasty little dimocrap bitch has the right to run her stupid mouth and the US Government has the right to fire her stupid ass.

Put her in Jail? No. No way.

Fire her? Yes, and they should.

She belongs in another field. Maybe Campus Security at the Phi Kappa Butt Ugly Sorority

Edge:
A Secret Service agent is forbidden by the Hatch Act from engaging in political activity while acting in her capacity as a federal employee in the Executive branch.

Her FB posts were therefore illegal.

Edge:

I'm fucking loving it. Good for her. Her "Right To Life" means she does not have to take a bullet a lying, low life, belly crawling, yellow belly, draft dodging coward.

Forum List

Back