Fining Mexico COULD Work.

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
A lot of democrats are saying what would Trump do? Sue Mexico?

It just shows how misguided and misinformed they are about economics and the world. Mexico gets an aid package from us EVERY year. The 100k per ILLEGAL would be tied to that aid package.

It would not take long for Mexico to lose it's ENTIRE aid package if they did not secure their border. The Mexican government wants MONEY more then anything else. They WOULD secure THEIR border to keep that funding flowing.

If democrats were just a wee smarter they could see that. But that's WHY they are democrats.

Last edited:
I honestly don't care all that much for Trump, but he is saying things that need to be said.
Reducing the aid package by X per illegal could work, as would billing the Mexican Gov't for all support costs incurred for the illegals.
Good luck getting them to pay up, though.

It just shows how misguided and misinformed they are about economics and the world. Mexico gets an aid package from us EVERY year. The 100k per ILLEGAL would be tied to that aid package.

It would not take long for Mexico to lose it's ENTIRE aid package if the did not secure their border. The Mexican government wants MONEY more then anything else. They WOULD secure THEIR border to keep that funding flowing.

You haven't thought it through.

It would not take long for Mexico to lose it's ENTIRE aid package if the did not secure their border. The Mexican government wants MONEY more then anything else. They WOULD secure THEIR border to keep that funding flowing.

If democrats were just a wee smarter they could see that. But that's WHY they are democrats.

The real money for mexico is the cash sent back by immigrants,it's the second largest money maker for mexico next to Pemex.
Tax the living shit out of it!!!

• Banned

Well then, find the flaw. Your just writing it off WITHOUT reason otherwise.

• Banned
I honestly don't care all that much for Trump, but he is saying things that need to be said.
Reducing the aid package by X per illegal could work, as would billing the Mexican Gov't for all support costs incurred for the illegals.
Mexico could always refuse to pay a bill that's why that approach would NOT work. But subtract it from their aid BEFORE they get it?
They CAN'T stop that.

Or just invade their asses and say "You want your people in our country? Fine. They can be in our country without having to make the dangerous journey. Your ass is ours, now."

It's not like the US doesn't invade any other country over dumb shit.

Let's just extend our southern border so we'll have room to accommodate all the "new citizens".

Mexico could always refuse to pay a bill that's why that approach would NOT work. But subtract it from their aid BEFORE they get it?
They CAN'T stop that.
True. That's why I said "good luck...", but -

It could work, depending on how it was done.
They could be billed, and state that - as a convenience (lol) - their payment will be deducted from the gross aid package, and the remaining sum, if any, would constitute the net aid package that they'd receive.

Fining it won't stop it from being a corrupt shit hole.

I don't know what the political/constitutional ramifications would be, but I'd be interested to know how we could step in, in our own freakin' self defense, to clean some of the trash.

Why should WE care if Mexico is a corrupt shit hole? that's NOT our concern, our concern is being FLOODED with ILLEGALS.

I don't know what the political/constitutional ramifications would be, but I'd be interested to know how we could step in, in our own freakin' self defense, to clean some of the trash.

Why should WE care if Mexico is a corrupt shit hole? that's NOT our concern, our concern is being FLOODED with ILLEGALS.
From what country, primarily?

Let's just extend our southern border so we'll have room to accommodate all the "new citizens".
That's called war and costs lives. They fail this way we SAVE MONEY and LIVES. Let's say Mexico fails at a rate of about 10 million a year {low figure} THAT money goes to border security personal.

THEY fix it and pay for it OR we fix fix it and THEY pay for it.

From what country, primarily?

I would extend it universal. Tie it into EVERY aid package.

Here's an idea, when Mexico sends people, drugs andFords to the USA, confiscate them. Pay the illegal aliens to build a wall, use confiscated automobiles to patrol the border and pay the workers with confiscated dope.

Well then, find the flaw.

It's found. Why can't you see it?

Holy crap you're stupid.

Well then, find the flaw.

It's found. Why can't you see it?
By tying a countries aid to how well IT secures the ILLEGAL flow of IT'S people wins for us any way you cut it.

Holy crap you're stupid.
Okay WHY should we care? It's NOT our problem. OUR problem IS ILLEGALS. THEIR problem is THEIR government.

Forum List

Back