Why did ALL Democrat lawmakers vote against border security?

They voted against it because their bosses at the World Economic Forum told them to vote against it.

It is all about undermining national sovereignty as well as establishing one party rule by those who serve the WEF.

That's what happened, dude.

Please, don't insult us with your deflection skills.

Dimocrats are the ones that create and cause the motivation for illegals to get here in the first place.

Dimocrats create programs like In California, that gives free healthcare to illegals.

Dimocrats are the ones who ALWAYS run to the courts to stop ANY attempts that a border state tries to secure it's own borders.

Dimocrats are the ones who create sanctuary cities.

Dimocrats are the ones who give out tax payer's money to illegals in the form of credit cards.

So please, go troll in another thread.

That would stop them from coming over for a job. If you can't get a place to stay.

Plenty of homeless people.

I noted that if the Republicans did nothing about those hiring them that the problem would only get bigger and here we are.

Wait until they all get the right to vote and then you'll wish something was done.

Plenty of homeless people.

I noted that if the Republicans did nothing about those hiring them that the problem would only get bigger and here we are.

Wait until they all get the right to vote and then you'll wish something was done.
Trump was doing the job. Then Biden stopped all of it.

Just throw your hands up? Really?

Don't know. No one's really tried. Trump started, got some of his EOs tied up in court. IMHO Remain in Mexico would work.

Trump did nothing about those hiring them.

If they didn't declare their request for asylum at a us port of entry...we don't have to hold them anywhere.

Straight back across the border to their country of origin.
Here's an idea - how about, they get an immigration hearing BEFORE they're allowed to stay.

I don't know about "nothing" But I agree that employers knowingly hiring illegals need to pay a price.

But no one is even talking about that. It's because none of them really care.

Please, don't insult us with your deflection skills.

Dimocrats are the ones that create and cause the motivation for illegals to get here in the first place.

Dimocrats create programs like In California, that gives free healthcare to illegals.

Dimocrats are the ones who ALWAYS run to the courts to stop ANY attempts that a border state tries to secure it's own borders.

Dimocrats are the ones who create sanctuary cities.

Dimocrats are the ones who give out tax payer's money to illegals in the form of credit cards.

So please, go troll in another thread.
You're just making shit up. You put down immigrants, yet you don't even know proper English yourself!

Immigrants are good for the economy.

Forum List

Back