Finally, The Admission!

so just to be clear... you stand in support of hate speech

Ok
/———/ I support all speech even the kind I find offensive.
Wow, someone even more liberal than me. I don't think ISIS should be allowed to post their hate on the web but I'm sure they are thankful for your support.

Truly a juvenile attempt to be clever.
So PoliticalChic, using small words, is ISIS an example of the 'hate speech' you claim doesn't exist?

Cellblock2429, do you support the free speech right of ISIS?

YES!!! I support the free speech for all terrorist groups including ISIS, AL Queda, ANTIFA and BLM. It allows us to see exactly what the are.

Even the terrorist group, the Democrat Party???

Well.....OK

Wow, someone even more liberal than me. I don't think ISIS should be allowed to post their hate on the web but I'm sure they are thankful for your support.

So PoliticalChic, using small words, is ISIS an example of the 'hate speech' you claim doesn't exist?

YES!!! I support the free speech for all terrorist groups including ISIS, AL Queda, ANTIFA and BLM. It allows us to see exactly what the are.
And recruit those that don't see? Isn't the world a dangerous enough place?

As you have proven time and again, the real danger to America is government school.

and it likely always will be. i never found screaming SHUT UP to be a good way to protect yourself from the dangers. at least if people can say what's on their mind you know how they feel. otherwise you're simply imposing how you THINK they feel onto them.

where do you draw the line at controlling what people say and think?

I believe the Left is pumped up at having banned one particular word, and claim it their success in 'helping' black Americans.

Now they's like to add the tactic to the entire dictionary.
and i said this would happen as soon as we gave into "we just want this one flag removed..."

they get a sense of victory then go searching for others they can claim are the same. there was zero intention of getting 1 flag removed but setting the qualifications for removal of what they don't like.

so just to be clear... you stand in support of hate speech

Ok

/——-/ By censoring ISIS hate speech the public will never know the extent of their evil. If we limit speech to the topics of rainbows and puppy dogs,

/——/ How does restricting speech in the USA stop ISIS from spreading their hatred in the Middle East? Makes no sense.
How do you stop groups like ISIS? People saw what they were and tens of thousands went to join up.

Obviously we can only do what we can do but we don't have to add to the problem.

As you have proven time and again, the real danger to America is government school.
As my mother would advise, if you have nothing to say, say nothing.

yet here you are.

saying nothing.

"Student Thinks There’s Too Much Free Speech on Campus After Encountering Pro-Life Group
The College Fix reports:

Student files complaint against pro-life group, saying there’s too much free speech

While walking on the Florida State University campus earlier this year, a student noticed a pro-life group holding signs “advocating for anti-abortion propaganda.”

According to the student, the protesters “were stopping innocent students simply trying to walk to their classes by harassing them and forcing their own beliefs onto these students.”

“Campus is supposed to be a safe environment and I was extremely uncomfortable and disappointed in FSU today,” the student said. “Nothing was being done to protect students from this harassment.”

“I understand that freedom of speech is a crucial part of today’s world, however, it should not be to this extent while on a school campus,” the student wrote in a March complaint to the FSU campus behavior reporting system.

In the complaint, the student recommended “Some sort of action to prevent [groups] from being able to harass others while walking to class,” saying “this is not the first time that I have felt uncomfortable while on campus.”

This complaint is one of the 31 filed with FSU during the 2018-19 school year that have been obtained by The College Fix through a public records act request. The names of the individuals involved were redacted by the university to protect their identities."
Student Thinks There's Too Much Free Speech on Campus After Encountering Pro-Life Group

What happened to the idealism, the love of America and liberty?????

Government schooling happened.
freedom of speech is freedom of speech, period. if someone is harassing you, get the campus cops to help out and stop it, but stop trying to stop free speech overall cause you don't like what you hear.

You appear to be addressing that to me.....nothing could be less appropriate.

We don't have the same mother.

Mine was a fierce proponent of education....have I mentioned that both of her children are Ivy League grads?

Let me know if I should mention it again.

"Student Thinks There’s Too Much Free Speech on Campus After Encountering Pro-Life Group
The College Fix reports:

Student files complaint against pro-life group, saying there’s too much free speech

While walking on the Florida State University campus earlier this year, a student noticed a pro-life group holding signs “advocating for anti-abortion propaganda.”

According to the student, the protesters “were stopping innocent students simply trying to walk to their classes by harassing them and forcing their own beliefs onto these students.”

“Campus is supposed to be a safe environment and I was extremely uncomfortable and disappointed in FSU today,” the student said. “Nothing was being done to protect students from this harassment.”

“I understand that freedom of speech is a crucial part of today’s world, however, it should not be to this extent while on a school campus,” the student wrote in a March complaint to the FSU campus behavior reporting system.

In the complaint, the student recommended “Some sort of action to prevent [groups] from being able to harass others while walking to class,” saying “this is not the first time that I have felt uncomfortable while on campus.”

This complaint is one of the 31 filed with FSU during the 2018-19 school year that have been obtained by The College Fix through a public records act request. The names of the individuals involved were redacted by the university to protect their identities."
Student Thinks There's Too Much Free Speech on Campus After Encountering Pro-Life Group

What happened to the idealism, the love of America and liberty?????

Government schooling happened.
freedom of speech is freedom of speech, period. if someone is harassing you, get the campus cops to help out and stop it, but stop trying to stop free speech overall cause you don't like what you hear.

You appear to be addressing that to me.....nothing could be less appropriate.
i was replying to you - but addressing the behavior of those whining SHUT UP, suggesting they see campus cops vs. limit free speech.

Lots of hate Speech coming out of the right wing think tanks. It is what they get paid to do. Create hate for anything that doesn't funnel money into their coffers. McCarthy had to be shut down in the 1950s, just like the TRUMPTARDS need to be today. They believe in the hype. All while income inequality grows exponentially. This is the fundamental problem and why so many Americans are confused. Then, they don't educate themselves on the Subjects and believe the mass money advertising from the right.

There is always a SPIN... This month it could be the same as it was in early 2008. Something like : "Things are getting better, wage growth grew 3.9% YoY" or "black unemployment is at an all time low"

These are always worthless paid Promotions for the republican right for the TRUMPTARD to buy in...

Never honest about the REPO billions flowing in to support the Zombie corps losing money daily. Or the super over valued stock market. All of this was created by the FED, with help of Paulson, Obama, the right wing congress, and democrats, Giethner and Berneke were there too. It is a dissaster in the making. You cannot just gloss over a poor economy with new money and HOPE it turns out ok. The writing is out there, just like in 2008 and many of us knew what was coming, profited from it. Same thing only different this time.

What I can never get past is that people will write articles knowing they are VERY VERY misleading with a 1% truth to them thus making them POSSIBLE legit. Then go home at night knowing they just help ruin some families life. The justify by saying to themselves, I just write it, people should be SMARTER and know the truth. I cannot help it if they are not educated. Thus, it is OK to lie as long as it doesnt effect you.

Just pathetic what so many in this country have turned into too.

Lots of hate Speech coming out of the right wing think tanks. It is what they get paid to do. Create hate for anything that doesn't funnel money into their coffers. McCarthy had to be shut down in the 1950s, just like the TRUMPTARDS need to be today. They believe in the hype. All while income inequality grows exponentially. This is the fundamental problem and why so many Americans are confused. Then, they don't educate themselves on the Subjects and believe the mass money advertising from the right.

There is always a SPIN... This month it could be the same as it was in early 2008. Something like : "Things are getting better, wage growth grew 3.9% YoY" or "black unemployment is at an all time low"

These are always worthless paid Promotions for the republican right for the TRUMPTARD to buy in...

Never honest about the REPO billions flowing in to support the Zombie corps losing money daily. Or the super over valued stock market. All of this was created by the FED, with help of Paulson, Obama, the right wing congress, and democrats, Giethner and Berneke were there too. It is a dissaster in the making. You cannot just gloss over a poor economy with new money and HOPE it turns out ok. The writing is out there, just like in 2008 and many of us knew what was coming, profited from it. Same thing only different this time.

What I can never get past is that people will write articles knowing they are VERY VERY misleading with a 1% truth to them thus making them POSSIBLE legit. Then go home at night knowing they just help ruin some families life. The justify by saying to themselves, I just write it, people should be SMARTER and know the truth. I cannot help it if they are not educated. Thus, it is OK to lie as long as it doesnt effect you.

Fascists....you.....refer to truth, speech you disagree with, as 'hate speech.'

That's because you lose every debate.

The two 'plays' you use are....
1. label the other side 'hate speech.'
2. violence

Bet you're a government school grad, huh?

Everything the Right has stated about your side is true.....

Let's prove it together: Democrat candidate's agenda:

1. America would fall back to this:
“Team Obama: Sorry, America, the ‘new normal’ may be here to stay

The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.”
Team Obama: Sorry, America, the 'new normal' may be here to stay - AEI

2. The hard working American taxpayer would pay for illegal alien's healthcare

3. There'd be no penalty for sneaking over the border.....no sovereignty.

4. The world's worst state sponsor of terrorism would have nuclear weapons.

5. Infanticide, post-birth abortion, would be legalized

6. Taxes would be increased and tax cuts reversed

7. Sharia would become de rigueur

8. Free speech would be outlawed as 'hate speech.

9. Jewish persons would have to find shelter elsewhere

10. We could look forward to the end of private health insurance, reparations for slavery and drug dealers, financial security for those who ‘don’t care to work,’ abortion rights for 'transwomen (men), and packing the Supreme Court.

11. The abolition of prisons so that convicted criminals would be free to prey on innocent citizens. ."AOC Wants to Abolish Prisons

...saying that lawmakers needed to explore the mass release of America's prison population.

Oh....and this....

12. Abortion rights for men

13. Special laws that favor transgender illegal aliens

it always cracks me up when one side blames the other for churning hate. both extreme groups are pumping it out like a herd of elephants with a bad case of diarrhea.

people just feel THEIR OWN hate is justified cause THE OTHER side did it first OF WHICH no parent would let their children get away with for very long.

BTW, the OP that brought you slithering in, was penned by one of your sort.

How about you reveal where you stand on free speech?

it always cracks me up when one side blames the other for churning hate. both extreme groups are pumping it out like a herd of elephants with a bad case of diarrhea.

people just feel THEIR OWN hate is justified cause THE OTHER side did it first OF WHICH no parent would let their children get away with for very long.

"... both extreme groups are pumping it out ..."

The OP is quoted from the WaPo, and penned by a Leftist opposed to free speech.

How about you provide some 'extreme' positions on the other side.

Bet you can't.

Probably not, although I am originally from Brooklyn...

Mine was a fierce proponent of education....have I mentioned that both of her children are Ivy League grads?

Very impressive, which Ivy League elementary school did you graduate from?

Can you list some "Ivy League elementary schools"....or is this an admission of jealousy????

Bet you can't.
bet i could but i'd double down you'd disagree and give me war and peace hate to prove it.

gonna take a PC break for awhile. save my monitor for some other text for a change.

have a good weekend.

Bet you can't.
bet i could but i'd double down you'd disagree and give me war and peace hate to prove it.

gonna take a PC break for awhile. save my monitor for some other text for a change.

have a good weekend.

"...you'd disagree and give me war and peace hate to prove it."

I don't know what that means, except that you can't find any extreme positions on the Right.

As far as my responses, they are always linked, sourced and documented.

Can you list some "Ivy League elementary schools"....or is this an admission of jealousy????
I didn't attend any Ivy League schools so how would I know? Believe me, I'm not impressed by the education you've displayed. You've labeled teachers and professors as Dems and leftists so you obviously didn't learn anything from them.

You insult those who went to Government schools so I assume you didn't attend a public k-12. True?

I didn't attend any Ivy League schools so how would I know? Believe me, I'm not impressed by the education you've displayed. You've labeled teachers and professors as Dems and leftists so you obviously didn't learn anything from them.

You insult those who went to Government schools so I assume you didn't attend a public k-12. True?

So there are no such "Ivy League elementary schools"?

"Believe me, I'm not impressed by the education you've displayed."

Another lie.

Forum List

Back