Finally, The Admission!

In this precinct some of us have regularly posted that Democrats/Progressives are, in fact, Fascists.

Now...right in the Liberal house organ, the Washington Post, the open admission of a desire to end the first amendment, to do away with free speech.

1. "Why America needs a hate speech law

2. Richard Stengel, a former editor of Time, is the author of “Information Wars” and was the State Department’s undersecretary for public diplomacy and public affairs from 2013 to 2016. [Whose administration was this???]

3. ...I loved Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.’s
assertion that the Constitution and the First Amendment are not just about protecting “free thought for those who agree with us but freedom for the thought that we hate.
[Before he got in touch with his inner Nazi.]

4. But as a government official traveling around the world championing the virtues of free speech, I came to see how our First Amendment standard is an outlier. Even the most sophisticated Arab diplomats that I dealt with did not understand why the First Amendment allows someone to burn a Koran. Why, they asked me, would you ever want to protect that?
[He takes his cues on freedom from 'Arab diplomats'?????]

5. ... the First Amendment protects the “thought that we hate,” but it should not protect hateful speech that can cause violence by one group against another. In an age when everyone has a megaphone, that seems like a design flaw.
[This imbecile....er, Democrat should read
Brandenburg v. Ohio - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia]
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/10/29/why-america-needs-hate-speech-law/

We have warned America for some time....if the Democrats ever gain total control of the Supreme Court, they will end free speech.
Justice Kagan has a history of opposing free speech.

The handwriting is on the wall.

so just to be clear... you stand in support of hate speech

Ok
/———/ I support all speech even the kind I find offensive.
Wow, someone even more liberal than me. I don't think ISIS should be allowed to post their hate on the web but I'm sure they are thankful for your support.

Truly a juvenile attempt to be clever.
So PoliticalChic, using small words, is ISIS an example of the 'hate speech' you claim doesn't exist?

Cellblock2429, do you support the free speech right of ISIS?

ISIS is a certified terrorist group. To try to lump them in as a group with the average American citizen who has rights under the 1st amendment is quite a stretch. I don't want to be accused of a hate speech because I use the wrong pronoun when addressing a man or a woman all because ISIS could not be protected under the first amendment, also considering most of these people are not American citizens in the first place.
And if you are honest about it Liberals who want to outlaw "hate speech" are not targeting ISIS, they are targeting their fellow Americans who have different beliefs. Again, this is why we need the first amendment so that one political group cannot silence the other side or change the language of society in order to advance their ideas over everyone elses.

so just to be clear... you stand in support of hate speech

Ok
Wow, someone even more liberal than me. I don't think ISIS should be allowed to post their hate on the web but I'm sure they are thankful for your support.

So PoliticalChic, using small words, is ISIS an example of the 'hate speech' you claim doesn't exist?

ISIS is a certified terrorist group. To try to lump them in as a group with the average American citizen who has rights under the 1st amendment is quite a stretch. I don't want to be accused of a hate speech because I use the wrong pronoun when addressing a man or a woman all because ISIS could not be protected under the first amendment, also considering most of these people are not American citizens in the first place.
And if you are honest about it Liberals who want to outlaw "hate speech" are not targeting ISIS, they are targeting their fellow Americans who have different beliefs. Again, this is why we need the first amendment so that one political group cannot silence the other side or change the language of society in order to advance their ideas over everyone elses.
I'm not clear, if an American was posting wonderful descriptions of ISIS, right here in America, and encouraging others to join ISIS and make America a Muslim country and part of the Caliphate, is that protected under the first amendment?

Don't fool yourself, it isn't just liberals who object to differing opinions:
How Trump Twists ‘Free Speech’
Trump doesn’t believe in free speech on social media any more than he believes in open borders or free trade

I'm not clear, if an American was posting wonderful descriptions of ISIS, right here in America, and encouraging others to join ISIS and make America a Muslim country and part of the Caliphate, is that protected under the first amendment?

Don't fool yourself, it isn't just liberals who object to differing opinions:
How Trump Twists ‘Free Speech’
Trump doesn’t believe in free speech on social media any more than he believes in open borders or free trade
/---/ Just another hack hit piece from the deranged libtard.

Lots of hate Speech coming out of the right wing think tanks. It is what they get paid to do. Create hate for anything that doesn't funnel money into their coffers. McCarthy had to be shut down in the 1950s, just like the TRUMPTARDS need to be today. They believe in the hype. All while income inequality grows exponentially. This is the fundamental problem and why so many Americans are confused. Then, they don't educate themselves on the Subjects and believe the mass money advertising from the right.

There is always a SPIN... This month it could be the same as it was in early 2008. Something like : "Things are getting better, wage growth grew 3.9% YoY" or "black unemployment is at an all time low"

These are always worthless paid Promotions for the republican right for the TRUMPTARD to buy in...

Never honest about the REPO billions flowing in to support the Zombie corps losing money daily. Or the super over valued stock market. All of this was created by the FED, with help of Paulson, Obama, the right wing congress, and democrats, Giethner and Berneke were there too. It is a dissaster in the making. You cannot just gloss over a poor economy with new money and HOPE it turns out ok. The writing is out there, just like in 2008 and many of us knew what was coming, profited from it. Same thing only different this time.

What I can never get past is that people will write articles knowing they are VERY VERY misleading with a 1% truth to them thus making them POSSIBLE legit. Then go home at night knowing they just help ruin some families life. The justify by saying to themselves, I just write it, people should be SMARTER and know the truth. I cannot help it if they are not educated. Thus, it is OK to lie as long as it doesnt effect you.

Just pathetic what so many in this country have turned into too.

Forum List

Back