Finally someting all former Americans can agree on

I had zero training until age 35 !! I am 45 now
I wish I started earlier and I tried a few things but quit after weeks like TKD and KF !! Both very stupid

You realize that puts you firmly in the "not yet out of diapers" range of experience, right?

I am going to keep training until 55 !!! That is my goal

What happens at 55?

1613021990109.png

I had zero training until age 35 !! I am 45 now
I wish I started earlier and I tried a few things but quit after weeks like TKD and KF !! Both very stupid

You realize that puts you firmly in the "not yet out of diapers" range of experience, right?
That is why I have done extremely well in beginner classes in both striking and grappling.
The coach even used me for demonstrations !!
My last class in early Dec: I tapped out a few teenage boys in sparing

I am never going to ever be in any advanced classes but I can do great in beginner classes and average in General classes

I only have one destroyed disc and that I can easily work around
Right now I am not trainning due to my mma class being terminated and the virus!!
I am coming back to a new school

I am never going to ever be in any advanced classes but I can do great in beginner classes and average in General classes

You keep talking about how you piss off everyone you meet, so take your beginner skills outside. You'll learn more than two years of classes.

You keep talking about how you piss off everyone you meet, so take your beginner skills outside. You'll learn more than two years of classes.
I have low skills in several areas
Striking - Muay Thai
Submissions- Bjj
Weapons and dirty stuff - Krav
Take downs - wrestling

They cancelled my mma class and it was as devastating to me as the fake election
Maybe I am lashing out too much because it really hurts

I finally got over the election and this class really burns deep

You wanna see your urologist about that.
You don’t know what it feels to have your dreams shattered like that ??
I agree I am mentally unstable and have issues, but I am still an ok guy and I apologize for threatening you in my rum state last night .
Ir was wrong and I apologize

I normally don’t drink but I had too much rum and made many vulgar comments last night on this post

I agree I am mentally unstable and have issues, but I am still an ok guy and I apologize for threatening you in my rum state last night .

Don't worry about it. I don't recall you threatening anyone. If you want to apologize, apologize for bad-mouthing my great nation.

Don't worry about it. I don't recall you threatening anyone. If you want to apologize, apologize for bad-mouthing my great nation.
Yes !! You turned against me when I advocated breaking up the nation because I was deeply troubled by the “ rigged election”
I have become full of wraith and have become very peevish with America !! That is when you no longer associated with me !
My extreme anger with the fake elections and the fake Biden administration is hard to come to terms with

I have never threaten anyone in a serious manner
In fact , I tend to stick to myself and avoid folks

By the next century, Americans will realize that the political & ethnic differences are too wide to ever bridge.

So the country will be divided up.

Bullshit. The UNITED States of America will still be here as one long, long after you are nothing but dust.
Maybe it will, but you cant dismiss that American society becomes more polarized.

Forum List

Back