Finally someting all former Americans can agree on

I don't think this is the era of uNiTy that the powers at be had in mind.

Or perhaps it is. It's hard to tell these days.

Regardless, a sobering new poll from Zogby showed that 46% of Americans believe another civil war is inevitable.

civilwar020421.png

Of all those polled, 16% were very confident that open hostility is imminent.

That's roughly 1 in 6 people who don't believe dialogue or democratic process is still possible.

What's most interesting is that Zogby said a similar amount of people from both political parties believe open hostility is imminent:

"For once, political parties - Republicans (49% likely and 40% unlikely), Democrats (45% likely and 44% unlikely), and independents (42% likely and 44% unlikely) – were somewhat in agreement, but the fact all political stripes think a civil war is inevitable is not the bipartisanship we were hoping for."

Where you live seemed to be a more important metric:

"People in large cities (55% likely and 38% unlikely) were much more likely to think the country will have another civil war than respondents living in the suburbs (36% likely and 48% unlikely)."

People living along the East Coast were also far less likely to believe all-out war is coming (39%) compared to those in the Midwest/Central (48%) and South (49%).

Young peeps were more likely to believe the end is nigh compared to older individuals, and among racial groups, whites were less likely than black or Hispanics to believe civil war is looming.
"When it came to race, whites (43% likely and 44% unlikely) were not as convinced that there will be another civil war, while Hispanics (53% likely and 43% unlikely) and African Americans (49% likely and 39% unlikely) thought another civil war could happen."
After the election, my trust in polls is approximately 0.5%, but this is not a good thing. It might help if a certain political party stopped actively trying to crucify the candidate half the nation voted for, but what do I know?

From the former United States of America's most trusted news source

Remember
Take 5 with ya ....:cool:

But this "civil war" will be PEACEFUL.

By the next century, Americans will realize that the political & ethnic differences are too wide to ever bridge.

So the country will be divided up.

It will be an amiable divorce.

For the next 80 years or so, Americans will muddle through the mess as best as they can.

I don't think this is the era of uNiTy that the powers at be had in mind.

Or perhaps it is. It's hard to tell these days.

Regardless, a sobering new poll from Zogby showed that 46% of Americans believe another civil war is inevitable.

civilwar020421.png

Of all those polled, 16% were very confident that open hostility is imminent.

That's roughly 1 in 6 people who don't believe dialogue or democratic process is still possible.

What's most interesting is that Zogby said a similar amount of people from both political parties believe open hostility is imminent:

"For once, political parties - Republicans (49% likely and 40% unlikely), Democrats (45% likely and 44% unlikely), and independents (42% likely and 44% unlikely) – were somewhat in agreement, but the fact all political stripes think a civil war is inevitable is not the bipartisanship we were hoping for."

Where you live seemed to be a more important metric:

"People in large cities (55% likely and 38% unlikely) were much more likely to think the country will have another civil war than respondents living in the suburbs (36% likely and 48% unlikely)."

People living along the East Coast were also far less likely to believe all-out war is coming (39%) compared to those in the Midwest/Central (48%) and South (49%).

Young peeps were more likely to believe the end is nigh compared to older individuals, and among racial groups, whites were less likely than black or Hispanics to believe civil war is looming.
"When it came to race, whites (43% likely and 44% unlikely) were not as convinced that there will be another civil war, while Hispanics (53% likely and 43% unlikely) and African Americans (49% likely and 39% unlikely) thought another civil war could happen."
After the election, my trust in polls is approximately 0.5%, but this is not a good thing. It might help if a certain political party stopped actively trying to crucify the candidate half the nation voted for, but what do I know?

From the former United States of America's most trusted news source

Remember
Take 5 with ya ....:cool:
That is EXACTLY what the CCP wants.

Stay cool, don't fall for it.

By the next century, Americans will realize that the political & ethnic differences are too wide to ever bridge.

So the country will be divided up.

Bullshit. The UNITED States of America will still be here as one long, long after you are nothing but dust.

The thing pro-civil war or "civil war is likely people" people need to keep in mind is that there is no command structure for what would be our side or the conservative side of the combatants. As we speak the woke Democratic Party controls our Executive and Legislative Branches. That means Democrats, at least in theory, control our military and all federal law enforcement militarized units.

In order for two "sides" to exist in any up-and-coming second civil war, conservatives (the good guys), would need to do a whole lot of fast foot work. We'd need to create a conservative shadow government, elect a shadow President, and then approach several active military commanders and ask them to "defect" to our side, fight for our cause. Democrat control of social media pretty much prevents conservative organization and coordination on any large scale.

But beyond all of the above, I believe most Americans believe, mistakenly, that a second civil war would be fought outside of the government, not by our military and police, but by masses of everyday citizens. Not gonna happen.

And then there's the geographical aspect. Where in the first civil war opposing American political camps were clearly divided between the northern and southern parts of our nation, this time around political ideologies are mixed together in all geographical areas. Hell, most neighborhoods are politically mixed/divided. So how would we even approach a situation where both sides in any hypothetical war are so completely mixed together in all the same places? It's just not feasible, from any kind of competent tactical or strategic point of view.
Frontal attacks between armies won't work clearly-------but that isn't the way that people try to seize their nation back from abusive governments. Don't think it will look like the civil war but more like RED DAWN with guerilla attacks coming from lone wolves or small packs I think.

If it goes hot
It'll probably be a Hellish mix of the Spanish civil war meets the former Yugoslavia meets Rwanda .....add a dash of the IRA

eese44444ddd.png

Thankfully, I live in a predominately conservative town located between and surrounded by 3 larger towns which makes it a huge comglomerate of people who voted repub and are MAGA's. If something happens from antifa or blm..they are in for a very rude awakening.
Why wouldn't we just ignore that area?

Creature who has zero striking and zero submissions

I was training those things and actually putting them into real world practice when you were still prancing about in your tennis skirt, spineless.

I had zero training until age 35 !! I am 45 now
I wish I started earlier and I tried a few things but quit after weeks like TKD and KF !! Both very stupid

Creature who has zero striking and zero submissions

I was training those things and actually putting them into real world practice when you were still prancing about in your tennis skirt, spineless.
It was tennis shorts
Yes I had a very late start

You would be well-advised to keep that in mind.
I have several years of recent training while many guys quit in their 20s

Tennis requires a lot of technique and training if you look passed the “soy boy outfits “

New Topics

Forum List

Back