What deadly 7 sins do you have ??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I have the sin of only wrath
I think I am a very angry, revengeful , and mean spirited guy !!

I think it stems from being bulled as a kid but it did not manifest until after college
It is even worse in my old 40s

I was bullied in elementary and middle school and I have anger issues , which is why I got into martial arts in my 30s
Even at work , I made things very hard for this Jewish guy who reminded me of someone I grew up with and I am often combative in places

I have no vices. I do not drink, use drugs, or smoke. I don't like sex. I do not overeat.

I was never bullied. I was too mean to bully. I don't think anyone ever tried. I think I must have beat them up before they got the chance. As a child I was exceptionally mean. In very many ways I still am. Actually in some ways my penchant for cruelty was a benefit. It paid my way through law school.

Do you mean like actual sins or just faults?

My main fault is that I'm quite judgemental.

Can be hurtful sometimes without meaning to be. I'm genuinely a compassionate person and a good person but I'm honest without engaging my brain and thinking about how it might effect someone and tend to hurt them that way.

and selfish. I'm selfish.

All of you Democrats getting your panties in a bunch over an attack on The Capitol, don’t you think you should go back and hold one of your own - Bill Clinton - accountable for pardoning such behavior?

All of you Democrats getting your panties in a bunch over an attack on The Capitol, don’t you think you should go back and hold one of your own - Bill Clinton - accountable for pardoning such behavior?

Or, perhaps Democrats believe that an attack on the US Capitol is a pardonable offense?

All of them. The state went to all of the trouble of proving that I am a sinful man. The grand jury could not figure out why they had done it. I told them. Their false accusations and sly innuendos were merely the fiery darts of Satan.

I think it stems from being bulled as a kid but it did not manifest until after college
I have heard of seven devils, classified as three of the first rank, three of the second rank, and one as a passion unto itself, more or less as follows.
  1. Selfishness (self-righteousness), Greed (gluttony), and Egotism (self-love, inability to empathize);
  2. Wrath (anger, malice, hate), Envy (jealousy), and Covetousness (idolatry, stealing);
  3. Fornication (adultery, promiscuity).

None, I don't believe in sins , but I believe in evil.

The "7 deadly sins" were created by 3rd century Christian monks who lived in the desert and had nothing and wanted nothing except to suffer for their (perceived) sins and the sins of others. A normal 21st century person would end up being institutionalized if they lived by the same standards.

Forum List

Back