Finally, GOP Patriots In Idaho Tries To Put Stop To Free Tampons In Schools

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Idaho House Republicans Monday rejected a bill that would have funded free menstrual products in public school girls bathrooms. GOP House members said the proposal was “liberal,” and they objected to “woke” terms describing inaccessibility to tampons and pads. House bill 313 would have funded no-cost menstrual product dispensers in public school girls bathrooms for sixth through 12th grade students.

The estimated price tag was $435,000 in one-time state general funds to install dispensers and $300,400 annually to stock them, according to the legislation’s fiscal note. That’s about $3.50 per student. State budget analysts predict Idaho will have a $1.4 billion tax revenue surplus at the end of the fiscal year. The state now pays for free toilet paper, paper towels and soap in public school bathrooms - thirty-five Republicans opposed it. Rep. Heather Scott, R-Blanchard, called it a “very liberal policy.”

Where does it end? It's bad enough we have to give these little brats free toilet paper and soap, now they want free tampons too? This is a very slippery slope; once you start supplying them with free tampons, they are going to start forcing little boys to be trans....this is the end goal, someone has to stop it. If you give young girls free tampons, that is basically tantamount to child abuse, even sexual assault.

I'm surprised that you libs aren't insisting that the tampons be placed in the boys' rooms as well, to accommodate the school aged tranny population.

I'm surprised that you libs aren't insisting that the tampons be placed in the boys' rooms as well, to accommodate the school aged tranny population.
Maybe that's why Repubs elected George Santos? They want tampons in the boys bathroom and he is the man and woman for the job.

You don't even go to school anymore, so why would they need to put them in there for you?

Why should they be free?

The girl's bathroom had both a coin operated kotex and tampon machine in them when I was in school.

I know because for a summer job I worked in a middle school painting and such to get them ready for the next school year.

I suspect if there was a "menstrual emergency" the poors could go to the nurse's office for assistance.

Why should they be free?

The girl's bathroom had both a coin operated kotex and tampon machine in them when I was in school.

I know because for a summer job I worked in a middle school painting and such to get them ready for the next school year.

I suspect if there was a "menstrual emergency" the poors could go to the nurse's office for assistance.
Because its worth it -- definitely more worth it than wasting it on heavy artillery tanks for the small town police department or whatever right-wingers love to blow tax payer money on

Because its worth it -- definitely more worth it than wasting it on heavy artillery tanks for the small town police department or whatever right-wingers love to blow tax payer money on
Maybe it could be by leftist donation with your name or leftist .org on a little brass plaque in the bathroom.....LOL.....I bet you would whine like a little bitch when you have to pay for what those little vixens waste in a year.

Maybe it could be by leftist donation with your name or leftist .org on a little brass plaque in the bathroom.....LOL.....I bet you would whine like a little bitch when you have to pay for what those little vixens waste in a year.
I don't whine...

Only folks I see whining right now -- are folks like you...

Your whole reason for existence is whining about goofy shit......probably why you got yo ass kicked a lot in life...

I don't whine...

Only folks I see whining right now -- are folks like you...

Your whole reason for existence is whining about goofy shit......probably why you got yo ass kicked a lot in life...
I never looked for trouble but when it found me I learned early on not give my attacker any quarter at all.....Lay hands on me and I'll hurt you with anything at hand to where you will never be tempted to try it again.

"Idaho House Republicans Monday rejected a bill that would have funded free menstrual products in public school girls bathrooms. GOP House members said the proposal was “liberal,” and they objected to “woke” terms describing inaccessibility to tampons and pads. House bill 313 would have funded no-cost menstrual product dispensers in public school girls bathrooms for sixth through 12th grade students.

The estimated price tag was $435,000 in one-time state general funds to install dispensers and $300,400 annually to stock them, according to the legislation’s fiscal note. That’s about $3.50 per student. State budget analysts predict Idaho will have a $1.4 billion tax revenue surplus at the end of the fiscal year. The state now pays for free toilet paper, paper towels and soap in public school bathrooms - thirty-five Republicans opposed it. Rep. Heather Scott, R-Blanchard, called it a “very liberal policy.”

Where does it end? It's bad enough we have to give these little brats free toilet paper and soap, now they want free tampons too? This is a very slippery slope; once you start supplying them with free tampons, they are going to start forcing little boys to be trans....this is the end goal, someone has to stop it. If you give young girls free tampons, that is basically tantamount to child abuse, even sexual assault.

What else would you like us to buy for them? Should we give every student a car too? How about a phone, or a laptop?

What else would you like us to buy for them? Should we give every student a car too? How about a phone, or a laptop?
Nope. tampons is fine for now.....we already supply buses to transport kids to and from school - so personal cars aren't needed...hope this helps

Forum List

Back