Finally! First Gay Marriage In Florida!

So
Newby is bearing false witness, saying that Jesus said something he did not. Show us exactly where Jesus condemns homosexuality and marriage equality.

Marriage equality for the nation is almost here, it will be the law of the land, and your sole act that you disagree will be to not marry someone of your own sex.

You can disbelieve all you want, and no one will care.

I don't care if SSM is the 'law of the land', I understand your confusion however, seeing as how you're not a Christian. The secular world can 'marry' anything they want, that does not make it a sanctioned marriage in God's eyes. Is your next step to force your 'marriages' on the church? There's a difference between legal/secular marriage, and joining two people together in the eyes of God. You can do whatever you want with the first, hell why not allow people to marry their pets if they want too? But you have no control over the second, and you never will.

The thing is you can stand in a church all day long and recite wedding vows.

You're no more married than the wallpaper is married.

You're married when you sign that license and it's filed with the state.

Until then, you're not married. So your eyes of god garbage doesn't matter in America. What does matter is the law and our constitution. Which you don't have any problem with violating.

So go ahead and recite all the wedding vows in a church you want but our government and everyone else won't recognize your marriage and you could be prosecuted then put in prison if you illegally used any of the benefits our nation gives to married people. Such as tax benefits. If you use that you're committing fraud and will end up either paying a huge fine or go to prison or both.
you are saying the state has more authority than God in a Church, Gods house? Wrong.

Yes I am. You can stand in a church and recite wedding vows all day long. You're no more married than wallpaper is married.

For you to be married in America and for our government to recognize it, you must have signed that marriage license, have it signed by 2 witnesses, the person who officiated the ceremony and then filed with the state.

If you don't do that and only say vows in a church you're no more married than wallpaper and you can't claim any of the benefits of marriage in America.

That's fact and no amount of your excuses will ever make it not fact.
I am not denying that. I just believe Gods authority trumps any countries laws. If you only say vows in Church you are still married in Gods eyes.

Newby, you are a hetertic and a literalist, so you don't get it.

Jesus is talking about marriage not homosexuality. He does not exclude others, does he?

And how many in your congregation, or you yourself perhaps, have divorced?

I am glad you are willing for me to show you the light.

Is this thread about marriage, specifically gay marriage, or not?

That you would make the comment that He does not exclude others is assinine.

The church does not perform divorces, Jake, and sorry, but I've never been divorced, so wrong again!

Would you support your church performing gay marriage ceremonies?

Jesus is talking about marriage not homosexuality. Newby, give His condemnation of it, literally, please.

According to Jesus' word, you have no literal condemnation of homosexuality or of marriage equality.

I am glad you have never been divorced; neither have I.

No Christian and follower of Our Lord and Savior has any problem with marriage equality, except for heretics.
No follower of Christ supports gay marriage. Jesus spoke about sexual immorality which gay is. God created Man and Woman, period. Your idiotic argument is nothing but satans hot air.

You're wrong again.

There are many christians who don't have a problem with gay marriage.

The Unitarian church:

Marriage Equality - UUA

The Episcopal church:

Episcopalians Set to be First Big US Church to Bless Gay Marriage

The Presbyterian church:

Presbyterian Church Votes To Allow Gay Marriages

There's more and you can read about it at the link below:

List of Christian denominational positions on homosexuality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Can't be gay and Christian. The Bible is Gods word and it condemns homosexuality.

I just gave you several examples of where you're wrong.

There are many christian faiths that don't discriminate against homosexuals.

You're going to have to show me the verses and passages in the bible where god condemns homosexuality.

You can say that your personal faith does but you can't honestly say that all christian faiths do because clearly they don't.

You can say what you want but it won't make what I posted any less true fact.

You're just showing how much you don't respect religious faith of other people. You just respect the faith you follow and no other.

Which isn't very christian of you.

But the reality of all of this is your bible means nothing. What means something is our laws and constitution which you clearly have no problem with violating.

So you're free to live your life as you choose. You're not free to force it on everyone else. You're also not free to violate our laws or constitution without facing consequences for your actions.

I'm sure the lawyers are jumping up and down.

The lawyers are looking forward to the divorces.

Once a nation starts down the road of depravity and degredation it doesn't stop until the end. We won't either.
Leviticus 18:22

22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Then don't do that if you believe what you posted.

However there are millions of Americans who aren't christian and we don't want your christian beliefs put on us.

So follow the bible all you want. Just stop trying to force it on everyone else.
I'm not a Christian Dana7360 nor am I pushing anything on anyone. Show me where I have, Heathen.

You know you could have replied to me without the heathen put in there.

If I'm a heathen so are you. You state you're not christian.

Why would you have a problem with me not being christian. Or is it that I believe in the constitution of our nation and you don't?

You seem to believe that discrimination is written into that sacred document. It's not. In fact it's the exact opposite,

So if you want to discriminate against you fellow American, you're violating our constitution.
I'm sure the lawyers are jumping up and down.

Once a nation starts down the road of depravity and degredation it doesn't stop until the end. We won't either.

However there are millions of Americans who aren't christian and we don't want your christian beliefs put on us.

So follow the bible all you want. Just stop trying to force it on everyone else.
I'm not a Christian Dana7360 nor am I pushing anything on anyone. Show me where I have, Heathen.

Why would you have a problem with me not being christian. Or is it that I believe in the constitution of our nation and you don't?

You seem to believe that discrimination is written into that sacred document. It's not. In fact it's the exact opposite,

So if you want to discriminate against you fellow American, you're violating our constitution.
You're another of the ones who accuse people of saying things they never said nor implied.I could care less who marries whom whether it's same sex or a walrus. I have been taught from birth that it's a sin and a crime. Now all of a sudden, man overrules GOD. I know from history and prophecy that mankind has gone over the edge and there will be a price to pay. And BTW, those things are practiced by heathens. You seem to be weating a shoe that fits.

Newby is bearing false witness, saying that Jesus said something he did not. Show us exactly where Jesus condemns homosexuality and marriage equality.

Marriage equality for the nation is almost here, it will be the law of the land, and your sole act that you disagree will be to not marry someone of your own sex.

I don't care if SSM is the 'law of the land', I understand your confusion however, seeing as how you're not a Christian. The secular world can 'marry' anything they want, that does not make it a sanctioned marriage in God's eyes. Is your next step to force your 'marriages' on the church? There's a difference between legal/secular marriage, and joining two people together in the eyes of God. You can do whatever you want with the first, hell why not allow people to marry their pets if they want too? But you have no control over the second, and you never will.

Until then, you're not married. So your eyes of god garbage doesn't matter in America. What does matter is the law and our constitution. Which you don't have any problem with violating.

So go ahead and recite all the wedding vows in a church you want but our government and everyone else won't recognize your marriage and you could be prosecuted then put in prison if you illegally used any of the benefits our nation gives to married people. Such as tax benefits. If you use that you're committing fraud and will end up either paying a huge fine or go to prison or both.

Whatever floats your boat, Dana, but neither you or the state defines for me what marriage is, God does. If what matters to you is getting reduced taxes from the government every year, then have a secular marriage via the government. But that's not what matters to me.

Who is trying to force you into a gay marriage?

That would be no one.

So you demand that you have the right to live as you choose but you also demand the right to force everyone else to live as you do.

Which is spitting in the face of everyone who gave their lives for our freedom.

Live your life as you choose. Just leave the rest of us alone.

AF the Heretic is babbling.

Show us exactly where Jesus condemned homosexuality and marriage equality.
Matthew 19, 9.

So not only are you ignorant of the christian faith, you're also a liar.

Matthew 19-9 is about divorce. Not homosexuality.

If you have to lie how valid is anything you say and why should anyone believe a word from you?
I am not lying. Jesus is talking about sexual immorality being the one legitimate excuse for divorce. What you and others are doing is ignoring the facts about sexual immorality which homosexuality is.

Yes the immorality of adultery. There isn't one word about homosexuality. You lie again.

He's talking about divorce and if you marry again you're committing adultery

I find it very strange that you claim to not be a christian but want everyone to live by your interpretation of the christian bible.

Here's some reality for you. What the christian bible says or doesn't say about homosexuality means nothing in America. What means something are our laws and constitution. According to our laws and constitution you can't discriminate against a group of people in America. They must be treated equally under the law.

So you can lie and make false claims all you want. You can live your life just as you please. You can't force everyone else to live the way you do.

Why don't you believe in freedom? Why can't you be happy to be free to live your life as you choose? Why do you believe you have the right to take that freedom from everyone else and force them to live as you would live?

None of this is about christianity. It's about the law and our constitution and from what I've read from you and others on this thread, you spit on our laws and our constitution. Which is no better than spitting on everyone who gave their lives for you to have freedom, those laws and constitution. They didn't give their lives just so only you could have that freedom, they did it for everyone in America.

Why do people like you equate a discussion about the Bible with freedom? Why do you automatically ASSume that because someone is defending the Bible that they don't believe in freedom? Guess what? I can clearly see that the Bible condemns homosexuality as an immoral act, i.e. a sin, that is a fact. And I can also not care about whether you or others choose to follow it or believe in it, or how you live your lives. No one is forcing you to live your life according to Biblical scripture. I support your freedom to not practice any religion if that is your wish. But don't try to tell me what the Bible says or that I'm 'interpreting' it incorrectly, it says what it says. If you don't like what it says, then don't follow it. The problem that I have is with so called 'Christians' like Jake that teach falsely that God sanctions or blesses acts of what has been defined as sin. That's just an outright lie, and I will refute it every time I see it.

Then why in the world did you bring christianity into the subject? Why have you been going on and on, post after post about what the bible says?

And why do you believe that gay people shouldn't be able to legally get married?

If you don't believe in gay marriage then don't enter into that sort of marriage but you have no right to tell other people what marriage they can enter into.

Got it?

So

you are saying the state has more authority than God in a Church, Gods house? Wrong.

Yes I am. You can stand in a church and recite wedding vows all day long. You're no more married than wallpaper is married.

For you to be married in America and for our government to recognize it, you must have signed that marriage license, have it signed by 2 witnesses, the person who officiated the ceremony and then filed with the state.

If you don't do that and only say vows in a church you're no more married than wallpaper and you can't claim any of the benefits of marriage in America.

I am not denying that. I just believe Gods authority trumps any countries laws. If you only say vows in Church you are still married in Gods eyes.

So you're saying that a person can only be married in your god's eyes if they get married in a church?

That's ridiculous.

There are millions of christians who get married in places other than a church and their marriage is just as recognized by your god as one that was performed in a church.

There are millions of people like me who aren't christian and could care less if the christian god recognizes our marriage or not. The christian god has nothing to do with our marriage or our lives.

So stop trying to force your christian god beliefs on the rest of us.

I'm saying that marriage in your god's eyes means nothing here in America. Here in America if you don't properly fill out the forms and file them with the state you're no more married than wallpaper is married.

Last edited:
So

So you're saying that a person can only be married in your god's eyes if they get married in a church?

That's ridiculous.

There are millions of christians who get married in places other than a church and their marriage is just as recognized by your god as one that was performed in a church.

There are millions of people like me who aren't christian and could care less if the christian god recognizes our marriage or not. The christian god has nothing to do with our marriage or our lives.

So stop trying to force your christian god beliefs on the rest of us.

I'm saying that marriage in your god's eyes means nothing here in America. Here in America if you don't properly fill out the forms and file them with the state you're no more married that wallpaper is married.
Good luck with that. My God, the one true God gives everyone free will but there are consequences. I love it when non Christians try to tell me what the Bible says, they fail every time. God Bless.

You're another of the ones who accuse people of saying things they never said nor implied.I could care less who marries whom whether it's same sex or a walrus. I have been taught from birth that it's a sin and a crime. Now all of a sudden, man overrules GOD. I know from history and prophecy that mankind has gone over the edge and there will be a price to pay. And BTW, those things are practiced by heathens. You seem to be weating a shoe that fits.

You may have been taught that but I wasn't. Nor were millions of other Americans.

Yes humans overrule your god. Our human laws and constitution are what counts. Your bible doesn't count at all. We aren't a theocracy. We're a democratic republic. Our courts and judges don't go to the bible for legal precedence. They go to our laws, constitution and previous rulings for precedence. So your bible is a nice book for you to read but no one is using it as law of the United States of America.

If you want to live in a theocracy then you need to move to another country. There are many nations that are already a theocracy, Iran is one. So is Vatican City. The United States of America isn't one and never has been.

No one is telling you that you can't believe that being gay is a sin. Believe it all you want.

Just don't force it on anyone else.

Except Jesus doesn't condemn homosexuality at all in 19.9- does he?

Are those the only verses in the Bible that you know? You're the one that keeps limiting it to your little set of verses. There's a lot more to the Bible than that, better start reading so you don't look so foolish!

Oh I know the verses in the Bible about lying also

I think this is particularly applicable to you:
Psalm 52:3
You love evil more than good,

Falsehood more than speaking what is righ
t.

Meanwhile

And still waiting for you to show how I lied.

I mean a 'good Christian' like you wouldn't bear false witness would you?

Please feel free to point out anything I have lied about- I will make it easier for you- I will put in red my words- the rest are a direct quote from the Bible:

Yet not once does Jesus condemn homosexuality.

He doesn't even mention it as one of the commandments that his followers must follow in order to go heaven

8Jesus replied, “Moses permitted divorce only as a concession to your hard hearts, but it was not what God had originally intended. 9And I tell you this, whoever divorces his wife and marries someone else commits adultery—unless his wife has been unfaithful.d

10Jesus’ disciples then said to him, “If this is the case, it is better not to marry!”

11“Not everyone can accept this statement,” Jesus said. “Only those whom God helps. 12Some are born as eunuchs, some have been made eunuchs by others, and some choose not to marrye for the sake of the Kingdom of Heaven. Let anyone accept this who can.”

16Someone came to Jesus with this question: “Teacher,f what good deed must I do to have eternal life?”

17“Why ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. But to answer your question—if you want to receive eternal life, keepg the commandments.”

18“Which ones?” the man asked.

And Jesus replied: “‘You must not murder. You must not commit adultery. You must not steal. You must not testify falsely.19Honor your father and mother. Love your neighbor as yourself.

Why bother talking to you? .

I am not sure why you bother either. I have already pointed out that you lied about me- you bore false witness against me- I challenged you to prove your claim- but you couldn't- because you lied. You sinned. But if you ask Jesus for forgiveness, you can take comfort in believing he will forgive you your sin.

I've responded to that same post many times, and you've chosen to ignore every single one of them, just kept repeating the same post over and over again. Nothing I can do about that.

You keep saying that Jesus did not condemn homosexuality, which is a lie, He did. When He speaks of sexual immorality and adultery, He is speaking about it.

Ah so Jesus never specifically condemned homosexuality- he condemned adultery- and you think I am the one lying- when Jesus never actually refers to homosexual or a homosexual act?

Jesus did indeed refer to adultery- but he did not refer to homosexuality.

Everywhere else in the Bible, when there is a reference to homosexuality it is separate from the references to adultery

For example:
10“If a man commits adultery with his neighbor’s wife, both the man and the woman who have committed adultery must be put to death.

11“If a man violates his father by having sex with one of his father’s wives, both the man and the woman must be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.

12“If a man has sex with his daughter-in-law, both must be put to death. They have committed a perverse act and are guilty of a capital offense.

13“If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.

Clearly Leviticus differentiates between 'adultery' and 'homosexuality'- why do you think that Jesus is suddenly lumping them together?

When Proverbs warns against adultery- it is not about a man lusting for a man, but the lust for a woman

or the lips of woman drip honey,
and her speech is Sheol;
does not ponder the path of life;
her ways wander, and she does not know it.

And finally- in one of the only actual condemnations of homosexuality in the New Testament- why does Paul mention both homosexuals and adulterers- if they mean the same thing?

Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders

You want to assume Jesus speaks about homosexuals even when he doesn't mention them- even though everywhere else in the Bible- homosexuality is distinguished from adultery.

I agree with you- homosexuality is nothing other than adultery between two people of the same gender- but there is nothing in the Bible that treats the two the same.

Newby, you are a hetertic and a literalist, so you don't get it.

Jesus is talking about marriage not homosexuality. He does not exclude others, does he?

And how many in your congregation, or you yourself perhaps, have divorced?

I am glad you are willing for me to show you the light.

The church does not perform divorces, Jake, and sorry, but I've never been divorced, so wrong again!

Jesus is talking about marriage not homosexuality. Newby, give His condemnation of it, literally, please.

According to Jesus' word, you have no literal condemnation of homosexuality or of marriage equality.

No Christian and follower of Our Lord and Savior has any problem with marriage equality, except for heretics.
No follower of Christ supports gay marriage. Jesus spoke about sexual immorality which gay is. God created Man and Woman, period. Your idiotic argument is nothing but satans hot air.

You're wrong again.

The Unitarian church:

Marriage Equality - UUA

The Episcopal church:

The Presbyterian church:

List of Christian denominational positions on homosexuality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Can't be gay and Christian. The Bible is Gods word and it condemns homosexuality.

Then you can't be an adulterer and be a Christian?
Can't be a liar and a Christian?

What else can't you be and be a Christian?

AmericanFirst and Newby obviously do not know our Lord and Savior but are relying on literalism falsely to define Him. I have Newby spinning like a top, but he is showing some progress.

Doesn't work, boys.

Jesus never spoke about homosexuality and never condemned marriage equality. If He did, then show us where He said it.

The heretics of the social on right can't do that.
Read the Bible starting with the book of Matthew. But first you will have to find your brain you lost while playing with it. Good luck.

Matthew 19, 9.

If you have to lie how valid is anything you say and why should anyone believe a word from you?
I am not lying. Jesus is talking about sexual immorality being the one legitimate excuse for divorce. What you and others are doing is ignoring the facts about sexual immorality which homosexuality is.

Jesus was talking about adultery- not immorality

18 “Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Why did Jesus say that a man who marries a divorced woman is committing adultery?

These are specific references to adultery- not 'immorality' or 'homosexuality'

So

I guess it all depends on whether you recognize the power of God or the power of the state, doesn't it?

Are those the only verses in the Bible that you know? You're the one that keeps limiting it to your little set of verses. There's a lot more to the Bible than that, better start reading so you don't look so foolish!

t.

Meanwhile

Please feel free to point out anything I have lied about- I will make it easier for you- I will put in red my words- the rest are a direct quote from the Bible:

He doesn't even mention it as one of the commandments that his followers must follow in order to go heaven

8Jesus replied, “Moses permitted divorce only as a concession to your hard hearts, but it was not what God had originally intended. 9And I tell you this, whoever divorces his wife and marries someone else commits adultery—unless his wife has been unfaithful.d

10Jesus’ disciples then said to him, “If this is the case, it is better not to marry!”

11“Not everyone can accept this statement,” Jesus said. “Only those whom God helps. 12Some are born as eunuchs, some have been made eunuchs by others, and some choose not to marrye for the sake of the Kingdom of Heaven. Let anyone accept this who can.”

16Someone came to Jesus with this question: “Teacher,f what good deed must I do to have eternal life?”

17“Why ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. But to answer your question—if you want to receive eternal life, keepg the commandments.”

And Jesus replied: “‘You must not murder. You must not commit adultery. You must not steal. You must not testify falsely.19Honor your father and mother. Love your neighbor as yourself.

I am not sure why you bother either. I have already pointed out that you lied about me- you bore false witness against me- I challenged you to prove your claim- but you couldn't- because you lied. You sinned. But if you ask Jesus for forgiveness, you can take comfort in believing he will forgive you your sin.

I've responded to that same post many times, and you've chosen to ignore every single one of them, just kept repeating the same post over and over again. Nothing I can do about that.

You keep saying that Jesus did not condemn homosexuality, which is a lie, He did. When He speaks of sexual immorality and adultery, He is speaking about it.

Ah so Jesus never specifically condemned homosexuality- he condemned adultery- and you think I am the one lying- when Jesus never actually refers to homosexual or a homosexual act?

Everywhere else in the Bible, when there is a reference to homosexuality it is separate from the references to adultery

For example:
10“If a man commits adultery with his neighbor’s wife, both the man and the woman who have committed adultery must be put to death.

11“If a man violates his father by having sex with one of his father’s wives, both the man and the woman must be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.

12“If a man has sex with his daughter-in-law, both must be put to death. They have committed a perverse act and are guilty of a capital offense.

13“If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.

Clearly Leviticus differentiates between 'adultery' and 'homosexuality'- why do you think that Jesus is suddenly lumping them together?

When Proverbs warns against adultery- it is not about a man lusting for a man, but the lust for a woman

and her speech is Sheol;

And finally- in one of the only actual condemnations of homosexuality in the New Testament- why does Paul mention both homosexuals and adulterers- if they mean the same thing?

Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders

You want to assume Jesus speaks about homosexuals even when he doesn't mention them- even though everywhere else in the Bible- homosexuality is distinguished from adultery.

I agree with you- homosexuality is nothing other than adultery between two people of the same gender- but there is nothing in the Bible that treats the two the same.
Trying to justify homosexuality by your logic is a fail. God created Man and woman, no way around it.

You're wrong again.

The Unitarian church:

Marriage Equality - UUA

The Episcopal church:

The Presbyterian church:

I just gave you several examples of where you're wrong.

There are many christian faiths that don't discriminate against homosexuals.

You're going to have to show me the verses and passages in the bible where god condemns homosexuality.

You can say that your personal faith does but you can't honestly say that all christian faiths do because clearly they don't.

You can say what you want but it won't make what I posted any less true fact.

You're just showing how much you don't respect religious faith of other people. You just respect the faith you follow and no other.

Which isn't very christian of you.

But the reality of all of this is your bible means nothing. What means something is our laws and constitution which you clearly have no problem with violating.

So you're free to live your life as you choose. You're not free to force it on everyone else. You're also not free to violate our laws or constitution without facing consequences for your actions.

And that's all you ever needed to say, and all I needed to know. No point in even discussing it with you, you're irrelevant.

Marriage is defined by the State, period.

A joining of man and woman or whatever that is accepted by folks like Newby can believed by whomever wants to believe in the light of how they understand Jesus.

That means nothing about how the state defines marriage.

Oh, so you don't recognize a marriage sanctioned by God, only the state matters? And you're still insisting that you're a Christian? lol Just like you're a conservative republican too? lmao

Translation: Newby lies and puts words in my mouth I did not say, another mark of an anti-Christian heretic.

God recognizes marriages, whether performed state or not.

That is the reasoning polygamists use.

Read the Bible starting with the book of Matthew. But first you will have to find your brain you lost while playing with it. Good luck.

Matthew 19, 9.

18 “Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Why did Jesus say that a man who marries a divorced woman is committing adultery?

Can't justify homosexuality no matter how hard you try. The Bible condemns both homosexuality and adultery.

t.

Meanwhile

For example:

and her speech is Sheol;

Trying to justify homosexuality by your logic is a fail. God created Man and woman, no way around it.

Well there is no evidence that God did anything.

Nor do I need to justify homosexuality- I don't believe in your fairy tales- though I read the Bible because I find Jesus fascinating.

Homosexuals exist. And now they are marrying in Florida.

Couples in love are getting married.

I think that is a good thing.

Matthew 19, 9.

Can't justify homosexuality no matter how hard you try. The Bible condemns bothe homosexuality and adultery.

Oh I just find the hypocrisy of Christians who condemn homosexuals but think that Reagan and Gingrich are cool amusing.

So

I guess it all depends on whether you recognize the power of God or the power of the state, doesn't it?

In secular matters, which is marriage, the state rules.

A church controls who it wants to marry.

Not hard, Newby.

You have repeatedly been proved a breaker of scripture and a twister of scripture.

You have nothing moral or secular to answer.

For example:

and her speech is Sheol;

Well there is no evidence that God did anything.

Nor do I need to justify homosexuality- I don't believe in your fairy tales- though I read the Bible because I find Jesus fascinating.

Homosexuals exist. And now they are marrying in Florida.

Couples in love are getting married.

I think that is a good thing.
Satan thinks that is a good thing also since it goes against Gods plan. Good luck.

Forum List

Back